Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny

America went to pull money from his pocket only to realize he had absolutely no cash on him. He thought quickly, "Hey man, I got no cash. But uh..." He digged into his pockets and found an America-based store gift card and handed it to the Taxi driver, "There you go!" America then raced away and after Hong Kong before the Taxi Driver could reply.

user posted image

Hong Kong walked a few steps forward, his hands on his hips. There were several people wondering around, but no sign of the billboard that had the departures on it. Just as he caught sight of it though, America came running towards him. Raising an eyebrow, he looked behind him. He rolled his eyes and then turned back. "Oh, look!" he pointed to where his city was listed. His smile slowly faded once he realized what time it left. "It doesn't leave for four more hours. I really don't want to wait for four hours...Um...," His eyes quickly scanned over the board, but there was only one plane going to Hong Kong. Suddenly, his eyes landed on another route. "There's a plane leaving in thirty minutes that's going to Washington DC. Let's go to your house instead, America!" The Asian city began walking towards the ticket people, not waiting for America's permission. It hadn't exactly been a question, so he shouldn't even have to give permission int he first place.

"Oh, okay." America much rathered to be at his own home than someone else's house. This way, there were no customs too follow that he didn't know about. At his place, it was only take of your shoes and leave them in the mud room. He went off, following Hong Kong but at the same time, he kinda wished he was going to England. His food may be gross but the Queen's castle was cool.

((Do you want to time skip so they're at America's house?))

user posted image

Hong Kong pushed open America's door, immediately taking off his shoes and placing them by the door. He saw no slippers, so he just walked around in his bright yellow socks. They clashed with his shirt, but matching socks wasn't very important to him. They were only socks after all and it wasn't like anyone ever saw them. He set his black messenger back down near the couch and went to the kitchen. The first thing he saw was a box of girl scout cookies on top of the refrigerator. He was too short to reach them, so he pulled a chair up to it and got them down. The Asian then reached inside the container and pulled out a can of strawberry soda. With a cookie already in between his teeth, he went to the couch and sat down, propping his feet up on the table. "Let's play something competitive instead of scary," he said suddenly, turning the TV on and flipping through the channels. "Do you have Mario Kart?"

America watched as the man helped himself to his food in the kitchen. He went into the kitchen himself and grabbed a handful of York candies, grabbing an organe soda as well. Once America joined Hong Kong in his living room, he changed the input of the TV to HDMI2, "Yeah, I have it somewhere around here." He opened the cabinet underneath the TV and revealed more games than one could sit and count. He looked around the unorganized assortment of video games and found Mario Kart Wii, "Found it." He popped it into the metallic red Wii console then grabbed two controllers and Wii Wheels, handed a pair to Hong Kong as he sat on the tan leather couch.

user posted image

As soon as the game system began turning on, Hong Kong quickly turned his remote on. He had to be player one, not America. At home he was always player one. Of course, he played by himself, but still. Hong Kong saw himself as number one, so he was player one. When the main menu for the Wii came up he used the remote to pick the tiny screen with the game on it. The music for Mario Kart soon started playing and he went to work on putting the Wii Remote in the Wii Wheel. He didn't even wait on America to get ready. Shoving another cookie into his mouth, Hong Kong chose a file and had already picked the racing track. Of course, his player character was Mario, because Mario was the most important. Him and South Korea would always fight over who got to play Mario when they played Mario Kart, but Hong Kong always lost. South Korea was way too strong and annoying to fight with for too long. Sighing, he picked his vehicle and stretched, "I'm ready."

America turned his controller on, slightly depressed by not being plater one. He then selected King Boo as his character and chose the motorcycle, clicking start and coming to the menu where you chose the track. America moved the cursor to Bowser's Castle GB and snapped his controller in, readying himself for the race.

user posted image

Hong Kong began the game and the race started. As he played, his brown eyes were dull with boredom. Things like this were easy, especially since he played video game so much. There was not a single NPC that could pass him and he was literally right next to America. As they finished the first lap, a smile broke out on the Asian's face. He was winning! Well, of course he was winning. Hong Kong always won, and threw a huge fit when he didn't. Finally, the third lap came up and Hong Kong began using some of the thing he had picked up on the track to mess America up. Eventually, Hong Kong's car crossed the finish line first. Grinning from ear to ear, he threw up his arms. "WOO! Yes!" leaping up from his seat, he began to dance around, shaking his back side in America's face. Turning, he began pointing at the other man. "In your face, America! I beat you~ I win~ I win~"

((Hope this is alright.))

America watched as he and Hong kong raced neck-n-neck and came closer to the finish line. He had a mushroom all ready to go and right when he pressed it, Hong Kong let a red turtle shell crack onto his race cart. He lost both the mushroom's speed boost and the race, allowing Hong Kong to take the win. He sighed, leaned back as he dropped the controller onto the couch, "Dammit, I swear England is the only person I can beat in video games now."

user posted image

Hong Kong rolled his eyes, taking his controller back in his hands and sitting down. There was still a wide smile on his face. "Everyone beats England," he said, beginning to pick the next race. As he flipped through the different tracks, he continued. "England is just some old guy, I'm surprised he can even use a video games much less be interested in them. When I lived with him, he didn't want me to have any fun. I just spent all my time working for him and learning to act like a "gentleman". Ugh, it was terrible and a waste of his time. I'll act how I want. China is even worse, though. He doesn't even know how to use a cellphone!"

America didn't respond to Hong Kong's negetive feed on England. England had raised hi mto be the country he is today and when people other than himself took shots at him, he sometimes took it as a personal insult, "Well, he raised me," He started as he waited for Hong Kong to choose his track, "His food may not be great but we still had fun. He made me toys and everything. I think I still have them." Even when America broke free from England, he still cared about him and considered him to be close to him.

user posted image

"He tried to raise me," said Hong Kong, finally deciding on a track. The character screen came up, but he decided to stay with Mario. Then, the race began. "But I really didn't feel like he did. Honestly, he treated me like some sort of prize. I didn't really do anything but fish for him and stuff. It was so annoying! All I did was work, work, work. I never got a break. Geez, what did I do to him?" He sighed, watching the little cars move around on the screen. "Seriously though, why did China just like, give me up? Couldn't he have just stopped using opium? The war wouldn't of started if that hadn't happened..."

((The Opium War basically started because England didn't want China to use and produce opium. The Chinese still wanted to, so England attacked. When England won the war, they got Hong Kong.))

"Chine just wanted those easy bucks." America suggested with a shrug as he began the race with a speed boost. He sped through half the track until a computer character got him with a blue shell. He grunted, "I didn't really do anything. I just did whatever he said which was usually play with my toy soldiers. BUt when I finally got away from him, I could finally do what I wanted." Depsite that, America still mainly did whatever England wanted him to.

user posted image

"Lucky," said Hong Kong, focusing more on the game than their conversation. When the blue shell hit America's car, he laughed, chomping down on a cookie. The Asian continued to talk with his mouth full. "England was always bossing me around and I never got the chance to play. He made me learn English and go to English schools. I wasn't allowed to speak Chinese, but I still did. There was no way England was going to not let me be me. I actually cursed and threw things at him a few times. I don't even want to talk about the etiquette classes he made me go to or those boring clothes he made me wear. They were so dull and boring." When the race was over, Hong Kong discovered that neither him nor America had won. Instead they had gotten second and third place. Pouting, he roughly slammed his controller on the coffee table. "Maybe we should play Amnesia now..."

America cringed as Hong Kong slammed the controller down and set his own on the table as well. He decided to drop the conversation of England as he shut off the Wii and retrieved his PS3 controller, switching over the input and putting Amnesia into the console. He pressed the menu button on the controller and turned on the console, selecting Amnesia on the Game drop-down menu, "I like hroror games more than Mario games." He grabbed two yorks and popped them into his mouth.

user posted image

Hong Kong was now upside down on the cough, his legs hanging over the back. He watched as America go the game ready. It was only a one player game, though. Frowning, he wriggled the cookie in between his lips. "I like all video games. I don't have preference," the Asian held out his pale hands. "Hey, I want to play. Give me the controller. I'm the guest, I get to play."

America flicked his wrist, letting the controller land in Hong Kong's hand, "It's less scary when you're not the playing." America pointed out and stretched out, his feet about four inches from Hong Kong. Before he gave the controller to the Asian country, he had selected a new game so the opening began playing.

user posted image

Hong Kong cracked his neck, preparing himself to be "scared" by the game. Soon the game started and Daniel, the main character, was waking up in a very dark place. Blood was on the floor and water could be heard running nearby. Nothing was really all that scary, especially with the player character panting like he had just run a marathon. He glanced at America for a moment as Hong Kong went down the hall, going through the chest of drawers he found. "Are you scared yet?" he asked, grinning. Then, his gaze went down to the other man's feet. "And don't put your feet so close to me. Your shoes aren't even off. Gross, don't come closer!"

"My couch." Was all America had to say for himself. But he had forgottn to slip off his shoes. He took them off and tossed them aside. After that he put tem right back on the couch, "And I've already played this part. But I haven't played that much."

user posted image

Hong Kong shuddered as America put his shoeless feet back on the couch. That was completely unsanitary. The Asian scooted away and went back to focusing on the game. It was nothing but a bunch of dark hallways and stuff. He had played maybe once or twice before, but nothing had ever happened. It was just some monsters running around and scary noises. "I don't see why people say this game is scary. Really, hearing a disembodied scream isn't all that scary when you think that it's just a game. I have never had nightmares from playing this game before. Now, I think South Korea has, but don't tell him I said that. He'll just get mad and yell at me. I don't want to waste my time with him."

America yawned, pretending that he wasn't paranoid about monsters jumping out at him. He anticipated Mr. Face of mr. Tall to pop out and scream. America was slowly growing tired and he wanted to sleep but he still waited for Hong Kong to finish up with his game so he could make sure it got shut down properly. But usually if his electricity bill went too high, he asked England to pay for it.

user posted image

"Everything in this place is so dusty," said Hong Kong, speaking about the castle in the game. He was right, nearly every surface in the game was completely covered in spider webs or dust. It was actually pretty disgusting. At least, he thought it was. He let out a dramatic sigh as the main character suddenly had a flashback. "I hate how the screen messes up when he hears those voices. It's really annoying. I feel like I shouldn't be moving, even if a monster is right behind me. Sweden really must of wanted to tick us off."

"I never really liked Sweden's games." America confessed, "I like the ones Japan gives me." Japan usually gave America any video game he asked for but it was usually in Japanese so he would have to wait a few months for an English release. America was finding it strangely cchallenging to keep his eyes open and he slowly falling asleep but a sudden monster jumped out at Daniel in the game, causing him to jump a little.