Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny

England sat at home, bored. He didn't have anything to do. Deciding that it wouldn't be the best course of action to go to the pub, he picked up a book that happened to be on the table(perhaps Flying Mint Bunny put it there), he began reading.

America was sowly dozing off again. He had already gone throug hthis part of the game so it was obvious what was going to happen. He looked at his cell phone, he wanted to call someone. He didn't know why. The blonde grabbed his cellphone and opened his contacts. He closed his eyes and pressed one letter then the green 'Call' buton, putting the phone to his ear before looking at the screen. He had no idea he dialed England's number.

user posted image

"Looks like you're getting scared," said Hong Kong, grinning as he felt the couch shift suddenly. Chuckling, he shook his head. There was nothing scary about a pretend monster. Really, he didn't understand what was so scary. Even in Japan's horror games, the monsters weren't scary. All of a sudden, America had gone silent. The Asian looked over at him to see that he had his cellphone out. He scoffed. "Uh, rude! You shouldn't be taking on the phone when you have company over."

"Says the one who took my food, slammed my controller, and demanded to play the game." America replied as he awaited to see who might be on the other line. The phone was on its third ring already.

(England)

England was in the middle of chapter six when his phone rang. He ignored it for a while, but finally decided to pick up. He put his book down and answered the phone.

"...Hello?"

America sat up as someone finally picked u pthe phone. He looked at his cell's screen to see the name 'England' on it. He thought of how strange it was that he actually called him of all people, "England? That you?" He asked, sounding half-asleep as he stood up. America had the inability to sit while talking on the phone. He constantly walked while speaking on the phone.

user posted image

Hong Kong scoffed, offended by America's words. He was not rude, and he had no idea why America was saying that. As a guest, he should of been able to do whatever he wanted. Well, whatever he wanted as long as it was legal. He rolled his eyes when America started talking to England. Much to his annoyance, he would probably have to hear the American argue with the European. Pouting, he continued playing the game, not even flinching as an invisible monster began chasing Daniel in the water. Dumb monsters, they got in the way. "Why talk to that old man...?" he mumbled underneath his breath as America stood up.

(England)

"Yes, who did you think it was, France?" England replied irritatedly. Had America called England for absolutely no reason? Still, it was nice talking to said American, even if he was an idiot. Wait, what was England thinking? Seriously?

"I did a cellphone roulette." America replied. He had wandered into his dining room as he spoke, "I have Hong Kong at my house. Come over, will yoyu? I'm bored." He didn't even give the country a chance to repsond and he hung up, shoving the phone into his pocket as he joined his guest in the living room agan.

user posted image

"Hey," greeted Hong Kong when America walked back into the room. Being a nosy person, he had wanted to go see what the conversation was about, but he was too lazy to actually get up and sneak by. England was a pretty boring person, so he probably talked to America about tea or something. Hong Kong snickered quietly at his own joke. Crossing his legs, he stole a quick glance of the American. "I just got out of the water. Too bad because I really wanted to see you freak out. Anyway, what were you talking to England about?"

"He's coming over." America replies shortly as he sunk down into the soft leather. He knew that this wasn't going to go well witth Hong Kong but he would have to deal with it. He was close to England so he had him over a lot. But England hadn't been to America's place in a long time so he decided it was about time to old man came by for a visit.

user posted image

"Noooooo!" Hong Kong groaned dramatically. Pouting, he slid his legs up higher over the couch. Now, his head was resting off the edge, with his legs danging in the back of the couch. England was so boring, he had no idea how to have fun. When he wasn't doing stupid stuff like talking to his imaginary friends or drinking tea, he was talking to France. Hong Kong didn't exactly dislike England, but he didn't like England. "Can't you call him and say you changed your mind? He's boring. What, am I not good enough for you? I'm ten times as cool as England is!"

(England)

"Well, alr-" England was about to say as America hung up. England changed into some more casual clothes, as there was no sense in wearing a suit all day, picked up his book, and began heading over to America's. He chuckled, anticipating Hong Kong's reaction.

America rolled his eyes, he was getting a huge headache from everything and his usual off-the-walls excited personality had faded away. Now, America had gotten somewhat short tempered for the time being, "Just keep telling yourself that." Was all the American said to him.

((I'll post after the time skip as well.))

(England)

England knocked on America's door. He waited for the door to open, absentmindedly tapping his foot. He hoped that the American wasn't playing a video game and thus couldn't hear the knock.

user posted image

Now Hong Kong was leading in the torture chambers. Every room was dark and damp, with strange sounds everyone. Disembodied screams swam around him and monsters roared, it was all so interesting. When all of a sudden, a loud knock nearly made him jump out of his socks. Whipping his head around, the Asian glanced around to look for something to use as a weapon. When it suddenly dawned on him. England was probably the one knocking. Sighing, the other nation glanced over at the American. Alight blush now dusted his cheeks. Dang it! Now America was going to be immature and tease him for getting startled. Huffing, he glared back at the game. "Go get the stupid door..."

America let out a quick laugh before getting up to answer the door. As the knob twisted, he saw England standing on other side, "Hey, England. Ylu actually came?" America wasn't even expecting England to come since he ahdn't waited for an answer. But since he didn't call back, one would deduct to his arrival.

((Hey, I'm on Spring Break until next Sunday, so I'll be on a lot more.))

user posted image

Hong Kong said nothing as America opened the door. As it turned out, it actually was England who had arrived. Because it had taken him so long to get there, the Asian had hoped that the European would never get there. It wasn't exactly the nicest thing to think, but Hong Kong didn't care. Being nice was stupid and made one lie. There were only a few times where he was really nice and it was usually to elderly people. China didn't count though, as his appearance stayed young as he aged. Making no other sound than a grunt, he moved to his legs were spread across the couch. As the game characters had a discussion about one of the torture devices, Hong Kong, laid his head down on the arm of the couch.

(England)

"Well, it's not like I have anything better to do. If I hang around at my house, France will show up and bug me anyway," England pointed out. " I would ask you if you had any tea, but you obviously don't, so there's no point."

user posted image

Hong Kong sighed audibly, just so England could hear him. Unamused, he cast a glance at the older nation. "You know, you could just drink soda," he held up his own can and promptly downed the rest of it. With a rather loud belch, he wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "See? It won't kill you to drink something other than tea. I honestly don't know how you can just sit there and drink that nasty crap. Ugh, sometimes you people are weird. I'm the only normal one around here, especially when it comes to eating habits. You guys don't even have really sugary sweets like I do! All you eat is burnt food!"

"Well, it's not my fault if you don't like my food. And I'm not drinking soda." England glared at Hong Kong for a second, and then drew his attention back to his book, choosing to ignore any further comments from the nation.

user posted image

Hong Kong scoffed at England's attitude. "You're such a snob!" he said, shoving another cookie angrily into his mouth. Even if people did call him rude all the time, Hong Kong just didn't see it. He wasn't rude, he just, spoke his mind.l There was nothing wrong with telling the truth, especially if it was something that just needed to be said. Pushing over the last pillar that ruined the game's villian's plans, he set his controller down. "What are you too good for soda? And no one likes your food. It's gross!"

((Ugh, I'm sorry for all the fail posts lately.))