Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny

New Zealand had walked out of the room for a moment to check on any more nations. It seemed as no one else was coming on time, so the man walked back in and clapped his hands once.

"Okay. Sorry about the delay. Let's begin. First, we'll start with economy and how your countries are holding up" he started, writing the title on the board.

Prussia glanced over at New Zealand as he clapped. When the question of economy was brought up, the ex-nation snorted, leaning back in his chair. "Same as it's always been. Nonexistent, of course!" Smiling, he closed his eyes, deciding to ignore the other nations as they either explained how amazing their economies were or how they all were going to die because the stock markets had crashed or something.

When the topic of economy was brought up and Prussia instantly commented on how his simply didn't exist, Canada decided to try and speak up for once and hope that he was not ignored... or mistaken for America... or thought to be invisible.

I'm Canada," he started softly, making sure to address himself so Cuba or North Korea wouldn't hit him. Even though he tried to be loud, his voice barely could be heard in comparison to someone like Prussia whose voice carried across the room, out the door and out onto the street. Sometimes, it was a bit annoying to be so quiet but he couldn't help himself.

"Who?"

"And my economy is doing fine. We've gained back all of the jobs we lost in the recession and everything has stabilized... in fact, the canadian dollar is worth more than the American one now."

(England)

"Our economy was brought down signifigantly by America's war in Iraq, but it's alright now. I wouldn't expect too much change there." Why did America have to be such a troublemaker? Couldn't he just leave well enough alone?

(Romano)

"We're doing fine in Italy." Why wouldn't Feliciano show up and do all the talking? Romano hated talking in front of all these people, especially when he hated most of them. At least macho potato wasn't here to go all military general on us. That was annoying.

"People in Denmark are doing very well, along with pretty much the other Scandinavian countries" Denmark told the room, looking at new Zealand.

"Australia's doing good too, mate!" Australia chimed in, looking around the room until locking eyes with New Zealand and flashing a grin. Why wouldn't Australia be doing well?

Israel smiled and sat up straighter.

"Israel is doing fine also, but there have been some rumors saying that my country will attack Iran soon, but I can say that it is undecided, so don't start to think that we are" she announced, making her statement clear.

"Oh come on, England," America sighed, "Don't blame your economy on my wars. Own up, man!" He shot a quick smile over then yawned, "Economy, bleh!"

France rolled his eyes and leaned forward, chin rested on his hands, "Even though your wars aren't even yours to begin with, America." He shook his hand, "Nevertheless, France is fine for the time being. No troubles here."

When everyone ignored him to comment on America and the war, Canada sighed. Looked like no one noticed him. Again. He would have to start keeping track of how many times he was ignored. In fact, he was invisible so much that he often forgot that he was Canada and not Canadia instead. That annoying fad in America over his name had even begun to mess with his own mind! He was going to have to tell America sometime that they were Canada geese and not 'Canadian' geese. Seriously, where did that even come from.

"Hey... did anyone hear me?" Canada glanced around the room, his soft voice not even traveling over America's or England's. They were so loud... why couldn't he have a voice like that? No one ever remembered him or his involvements in any wars. Of course, he preferred helping people to senseless violence but still!

(England)

"You're one of the biggest trading centers of the world. If a bunch of our economies go down, it's usually your fault because you don't know when to not intervene."

(Romano)

Crap, sounds like England and America are getting into a fight. Can't we just have a peaceful meeting for once?

America tried to think of what to say back to England but when he found the perfect response, he heard a faint sound from next to him. When he looked to Canadia he raised on eyebrowand shook his head, "anadia, if you want to be heard, you're gonna have to talk loud! Like me!"

France rubbed his head, "America, you're giving me a headache. Please jsut lower your voice."

"I'm Canada," The nation mumbled, trying to sound annoyed but the tone only served to make his voice sound even softer. Sighing, the second largest nation in the world but the one ignored by nearly all of the others resumed petting his polar bear, whose ears began twitching as it looked up at Canada.

"Who?"

"Canadia, eh. Wait... No, Canada." Frowning as America's comment made him mess up his own name, Canada sighed and leaned back into the chair. "I don't think I can, America. You seem to have already filled the role of loudest nation, followed by England, Italy and Prussia. My voice just doesn't carry as far as yours can." He would just be invisible forever... which was great sometimes, seeing as he never experiences awful things like America had with 9/11 and wars tended to just pass him by. But being ignored all the time by everyone... it was starting to get just a bit annoying.

Belarus peered into the room where the meeting was being held and surveyed. There he was, her darling Russia, across the room. Now, she had to figure out how to get to him without being spotted. She didn't want to participate in this foolish world meeting, she just wanted her Russia. Belarus went down on her hands and knees and managed to crawl under the table. Once under the table, finding Russia was easy. The scarf that Belarus's sister Ukraine had made him hung all the way to the floor. She crawled over to it, and popped up behind Russia. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Russia! I missed you!" She hugged him whilst glaring at the other nations in the room.

Estonia quietly and patiently waited in his seat, viewing the other countries with comfortable neutrality and silence. Sometimes he wished the countries could have a little more tact around each other, but who was he to argue with someone as huge as America or England? He had to admit that his economy had been hurting, but it was nothing that he couldn't handle. Suddenly he grimaced. That voice...It was the only thing that could terrify Estonia almost as much as Russia. Belarus. Her voice grated on his ears, and he instinctively pulled out his laptop and pretended to bury himself in his work. So much for the poised and polite exterior; there was no way he was going to let himself be noticed when Belarus and Russia were around.

user posted image

North Korea raised an eyebrow once New Zealand announced that the meeting would begin, huffing in irritation. Well, it was about time, wasn't it?! Prussia began by stating that his economy simply didn't exist as he was no longer a nation, prompting the Communist to wonder why on earth he was even at a meeting if he had no land and nothing important to say. Only one more person in an already cramped space! The irritating blond that he had kicked earlier started afterwards, softly announcing himself as Canada before murmuring quietly that his economy was doing well. That got the Korean to pause for a moment. What..? So he wasn't America? They looked so similar though... Confused, the violent, temperamental nation decided to just shrug it off and ignore the rest of the people as he played with the end of his long braid, shoving it back over his shoulder as soon as England and America began to argue, scoffing loudly. Leave it to the capitalist pigs to fight amongst themselves. Standing up, the thin Asian teenager crossed his arms over his chest and put on his usual irritated expression, adjusting his military uniform's hat before speaking,

"My economy's been more unstable than usual ever since Dear Leader Kim Jong-il died, but starvation hasn't increased like it had in the big famine in the 1990's yet. The outbreak of typhoid and tuberculosis has gone down, too, so that's something positive."

user posted image

Japan was busily taking mental notes on all the economic situations of everyone around him as they spoke, trying his best to commit as many to memory as possible. Prussia's didn't exist, so that one was rather easy to remember, and North Korea's hadn't been good for the past few decades, so that was rather easy as well. The Italians seemed to be fairing pretty well, alongside Denmark and Australia, though Israel seemed to be having some tensions with Iran. France was well, England blamed any fault in his economy on America, America retorted back telling his former occupier to leave him alone-

It seemed like everything was pretty much as it had always been, really. Eventually deeming it acceptable for him to speak, Japan quietly cleared his throat and adjusted his papers in front of him,

"The economic situation of my country has been improving, which is quite well for me. Recently, there has been a little bit of trouble with the elderly stealing odd goods here and there, but other than that we are doing well in my home."

Quieting back down, Japan lowered his chocolate brown eyes back to his papers as he fiddled with them again, flipping through them before coming across an article on something that appeared to be important and reading off of it quietly in his head, doing his best to not rudely get in anyone else's way somehow.

((Um, Belarus just glomped Russia, England and America are arguing, and Estonia is terrified. That's pretty much it. xd.png))

(England)

"Not everyone likes to be loud, you idiot," England grumbled to America. HE looked away from the idiotic nation, now thoroughly irritated. Well, at least he isn't going around spreading nonsense, England thought, trying to calm himself down.

Edited by Frostagin

"Well it certaintly helps to be loud," America defended himself, "Ind ebates, auctions, yelling... You gotta be loud to do literally any- oh, I forgot; calling a cab, playing 'who can scream the loudest' and looking for someone in a strip mall. Those are things you need to do by yelling!"

France raised an eyebrow, "America's got a point/ But he did forget to mention that you need to be loud when calling out for a hot girl or excliming how beautiful I am."

"Yeah, you're probably right," Canada admitted with a sigh. He did need to try to be louder. Imagine if he didn't have to get beaten up all the time. He could just say he wasn't America in a really loud voice. Maybe people would stop hitting him so much if he could openly declare he wasn't America. He had tried putting a maybe leaf on his forehead but that hadn't worked. For some reason, people had though he was America even more than usual. Oddly enough, when he had washed his forehead later, the marker came off in red, white and blue instead of just red and white.

"Or how awesome I am. You can never forget about being loud about that." Smirking, Prussia leaned back in his chair, not at all concerned Germany had not showed up yet. Sure, it was strange. Usually, he was on time for these kind of things. Maybe he finally got a girlfriend or was too busy making clocks. Since he no longer existed, Prussia didn't have to worry about economy or any other nation matters. Plus, he never wanted to get hooked up with any sort of girl. Alone was awesome, that was how it worked. That was why France would never, ever be awesome. Same with the Italy brothers.

Russia nearly jumped out of his skin. He was blanked out, staring at the wooden table in front of him. And then someone wrapped their arms around his neck. "Gaah!" he cried, flailing around. He could distinctly hear Prussia speaking in the background, which even made him more nervous than before. He knew who was wrapping their arms around his neck- his sister. "Please let me go..." he whispered under his breath before he fully spoke up. "We are taking reprecussions in the homeland due to the vote fraud of Vladmir. I hope to fix this soon, though everyone must know that Russia will always be at its strongest."

(England)

"You're not beautiful, you bloody frog." It might have been a good idea to refrain from speaking at this point, but England didn't care. He hated these meetings that didn't solve anything, and he hated France even more.

God, what he would do for a bottle of gin right now.

America looked bewteen his 'older brother' and France. The two and always hated each other since long before the American Revolution and the French Revolution. America was somewhat stuck between all of it since he was allies with France but had emotional and historical ties back to England.

user posted image

Hong Kong moved down the hallway, walking strangely slow for someone who was late for a World Meeting. He never really understood why he had to come to these things. They were a complete waste of time, and it wasn't like they ever got anything accomplished anyway. Mostly, everyone ended up getting into stupid arguments. Some of which, he was pulled into because he just had to tell people how dumb they were being. Sometimes he wished that China would just tell him what happened at the meeting, but that never happened. His brother always said that it was mandatory, even though Hong Kong was absolutely sure that it wasn't.

He was dressed in a pair of ankle length green jeans with matching tennis shoes. Along with an Indian style yellow and orange shirt, the sleeves reaching far past his fingers. The city hardly ever wore suits to the World Meetings. The one time he did, he had taken it off mid-way through because it hadn't been bright enough. Like always, he had his earbuds in his ears, music turned up to a deafening volume. It was a wonder he could even hear others, which he couldn't, he preferred to just read their lips and then loudly respond. Currently, he was listening to a song that had actually been written about him. Managing to find the door to the meeting room, he shoved it open, letting it slam shut behind him.

"Hēi!" he said loudly, though sounding as bored as ever. Looking, around he waited for people to greet him, before trying to find an open seat. There was one on the very end, situated next to America, so he went down to the Westerner and sat down. Putting his hands behind his head, he rudely crossed his feet on the table. After a second or two of staring into space, he reached into his pocket to pull out what looked like a lollipop. He pockets were nearly to the brim with some sort of food all the time. At the current moment, he had several tiny, egg-shaped gummy candies, a box of strawberry Pocky, and a small bag of potato chips. In his opinion, the latter was the best, so he was saving them for last. China had told him multiple times that it was rude to eat during a meeting, but he never listened.

((Hēi!: Hey!))

Edited by Icepelt

(England)

England looked at Hong Kong, his mind turned away from France for the moment.

'You're even worse than America," he complained to said city. "You probably can't even hear me, can't you."

He took a sip out of a thermos he had brought with him that contained tea. He was going to bring a regular cup of Earl Grey, but in past meetings his tea had gotten cold due to him arguing with France too intently and forgetting about it.

((I love your banner, Icepelt! That is the cutest England I've ever seen! (I'm such an England fangirl) Who drew it?))

America yawned, compeltely oblivious to the newcomer and he eventually rested his ehad on the table, falling asleep. France proded him with his finger, "America?" But he was fast asleep.

user posted image

"Huh?" Hong Kong looked over at England, knowing that he was speaking to him. He actually couldn't hear him, but he could read his lips well enough. This was something he enjoyed doing, especially to old, boring countries like England. Their reactions were usually the best thing to the Asian. There had been a time where he had been speaking with China and he hadn't wanted to listen to him, after all, one could only take so much nagging. So, instead of actually listening to his brother, he had taken out his Ipod and turned up the volume to as high as it could be. When he had gotten angry and began to flail wildly at him, Hong Kong had only shrugged and claimed he couldn't hear him because his music was too loud. Ah, that had been quite fun~ He blinked at England when he didn't answer immediately. "Hey, were you talking to me? You should really answer when someone talks to you."

(England)

England sighed. Really, Hong Kong? he thought, trying to be patient. "It's disrespectful to be listening to such loud music at a world meeting. Especially when you walk in late." He took another sip of his tea.

user posted image

"What? I didn't hear you, my music's to loud," Hong Kong was talking really loudly, but on purpose. England's reaction was absolutely priceless. He was fully aware that he had been told he was rude, but that was nothing new. People told him he was mean all the time, and it had stopped affecting him quite a few years ago. Hong Kong wasn't about to change his personality just because people were too sensitive. Popping the lollipop from his mouth, he casually held it out to the side with his arms crossed. He stared at England a moment. "You were talking to me right. Really, you need to speak up, I can't hear a word you're saying."