Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny

"No, I just don't like it. If you're allowed to hate my food, I'm allowed to not like soda." England didn't look up from his book, as he was getting to the good bit. He sincerely hoped that America didn't look over his shoulder, as the book did have aliens in it and he didn't want to make himself a hypocrite.

user posted image

"Yeah, but it's not just soda," said Hong Kong, pouting and crossing his arms. Turning from the now over game, he glared at his former care taker. He wanted to say that England hated soda just because America did, and he was sure that he did. The European went way out of his way to dislike everything America did. "You like, hate everything that's not British and that's just stupid. You're trying way too hard to be yourself. Geez, you forced your influence on countries when you occupied them. I would know just as much as America does. Ugh, I can't tell you how many times I've been called dumb because I spell color with a U."

England slammed the sides of his book together."That's not true! You just think you're better than me now because I don't own you anymore!"He looked up at Hong Kong. "Well guess what! You're a city, not a country!" At this point, England was too mad at Hong Kong to bother being polite. He had come to see America, and sincerely wished Hong Kong would just go home.

user posted image

"Oh, really?" Hong Kong's face was deadpanned, though spoke in a very sarcastic tone. England was quite the sensitive one, wasn't he? All the port city had said was that he hated a lot of stuff. It was true! England seemed to dislike a lot of things because certain other nations liked it. For example, he seemed to dislike good food because France made delicious meals. Crossing his arms, the Asian raised his eyebrows. "I wasn't aware that I wasn't a country. Please England, state the obvious some more. Tell me about how I'm Asian and about how China's my brother. Oh, and while you at it, why don't you tell me that America's fat?"

America had watched the whol thing, thinking it was kind of funny but then he remembered he did have some tea in his house. But Hong Kong had gone on and on about random things such as soda and England's food. America had to agree, he didn't like England's food either, mainly scones. But truth be told, he had never had scones. He refused to try something like that. After awhile, his headache began to come back and he went into the kitchen, "England, I tink I still have tea from the last you came over. And Hong Kong?" He sighed, "Shut the hell up?"

user posted image

"What, is that a question?' asked Hong Kong, slightly fuming now. What he noticed was this: It seemed to be alright for America to say something against England, but not him. Huffing, he crossed his arms and stood up from the couch. The game was over anyway. He needed something other than pop to drink, something that would calm him down. Walking into the kitchen after America, he peered into the fridge to find that there was beer. Reaching for a can, he picked it up , opened it, and took a big drink. Immediately, he stuck out his tongue. Sake or South Korean berry flavored wine was much preferred, but this would have to do. Plus, he would need a lot of this if both England and America were going to be around him. He leaned against the counter and glanced over at America, holding his alcohol lazily in his hand. "So, what are we going to do now?"

(England)

England had realised that he had let his anger control his actions, and that he should apologise to Hong Kong. But, he didn't really want to apologise to that idiot. So, he decided to ignore Hong Kong yet again. "Thank you, America," he said, taking the tea. He opened his book again and tried to find his place.

"Not a question," America replied, "How about you actually do that?" He added more quietly as he walked back into the living room, sitting next to England, "And why don't you find something to do? You invited yourself over. I don't have stuff here ready for you to do." He looked towards ther stairs, "I have things upstairs in the closet if you want to look through there maybe." He switched the TV over to cable and searched for something to watch; deciding to watch Doctor Who, a show on the British Network.

user posted image

Turning his lips down into a frown, Hong Kong pushed himself off of where he was leaning on the counter. Fine, if America didn't want him to talk, he wasn't going to talk. It wasn't like he cared anyway, he had more interesting things to do. He followed the America back to the living room only to be told to find something to do. With a snort and a sharp nod, the Asian turned on his heels. Going to the stairs, he went up and immediately went looking for the closet America had talked about.

Opening th hall closet door, he glanced up at the top shelf. He took a sip of his beer as he thought of a way to get up there. Because of his small height, it was hard for him to even reach the top. With a sigh, he pulled out a large plastic box from the closet and climbed on top of it. Finally able to reach the top, he put his hand on a box that seemed to have a lot of DVDs on it. As he pulled the box out, several more and thinner DVD boxes fell from underneath it. Blinking, he stepped off the box and picked them up. As he red the titles, he finally realized why they were hidden and what exactly they were. Pausing, he looked around to make sure no one was around. Quickly, the city shoved the box back into the closet and the other DVDs as well. Shutting the door, he picked up his beer and disappeared into a nearby bedroom.

(England)

England looked over at the television, and noticed that America was watching Doctor Who. He was curious which episode was on, so he bookmarked his place and set his book down. He noted to himself to recommend said book to America later. England had seen all the existing episodes of Doctor Who, but it was good to re-watch them, as the writing of more recent episodes had gotten more complicated. He took a sip of his tea.

((Congrats, you turned on my geek mode. I just about mentioned Moffat in there. Hooray for Doctor Who~!))

Edited by Frostagin

((muahahahahaa!!! I love Doctor Who. I recently started watchingg; with David Tennant biggrin.gif))

America looekd up towards the stairs. France had left a box of some of his movies in the closet but he hoped Hong Kong wouldn't find them or else he would have a lot of explaining to do. He then turned his attention back to Doctor Who. The show was older than he was so he resorted to watching it when it was on. It was one of the early Tenth Doctor episodes.

England looked over, and noticed that it was one of David Tennant's early episodes, with Rose. "Oh, I was kind of hoping for a Matt Smith episode," he said aloud. "Those are good." He turned his attention back to his book.

((I love Matt Smith's episodes, but the plots are so complicated that you have to watch the whole season twice over to understand them. Also, it''s funny to imagine what Germany was doing during the episode Let's Kill Hitler. biggrin.gif))

((I like the David Tennant episodes. He's just so friggin' goofy xd.png And I may or may not find him the most attractive british man....))

America didn't quite like the Matt Smith episodes, "I like the David Tennant ones much better because he's one of the best actors." He leaned back into the cushions and looked over to Britain's book, "No way! You're reading about aliens!"

"Well," England replied, "It is funny..." He was around Chapter 7 by now, and was reading about Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect being taken off to hear some Vogon poetry. According to Douglas Adams, it was the second-worst existing poetry in the Universe, after a girl named Nancy Millstone Jennings who supposedly lived in Essex. Luckily, she did not really exist. "You might like it, to tell the truth. I wonder if that's why it was sitting out..."

"One problem," America began, flipping the station as the show came to an end, "It isn't a omic book nd doesn't have pictures." He pointed out as he flicked through the hundreds of stations. It was getting late; around nin at night and he was starving, "I'm getting hungry..."

England snorted. "You really would like it, if you'd take the time to read it." Of course, America wasn't going to take the time to read it. "It's based off of a radio show, so you could listen to that. There was a television show made off of it too, so you might like that." He then noticed the late hour. "Maybe I should be heading home," he mentioned.

America looked over to England, confused, "You're going home?" He wondered aloud, "I thought you were spending the night. WHy else would I ask you over so late?" He asked.

England looked at America. "...Well, I didn't think of that. I suppose I'm just tired." He stifled a yawn. "I really am tired. I don't suppose you have an extra room?"

America nodded, "Yeah, I have an extra bed upstairs. Good thing I have two, I'm pretty sure that Hon Kong is going to stay for the night too." He seemed to be complaining as he turned off the television and rested his head on the back of the sofa for a moment before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Thanks. I'm going to go on to bed. Good night, America." England headed upstairs to find the extra room. He noticed the door was closed, and politely knocked on the door.

user posted image

Hong Kong fell off the bed at the sudden knock at the door, surprised by the sudden sound. Through his drunken senses, he managed to find the remote casually thrown to the side. He was a lightweight, so it was very difficult for him to hold his liquor. There had been this time at a party where he had only had a single glass of wine and ended up passing out on a table. The next morning, he woke up with Sharpie all over his face and arms. As he found the remote, he fumbled with it, accidentally turning up the volume of the show. With a small, panicked scream, the Asian managed to pause it, hoping to God that whoever was outside didn't hear that. If they knew that he had been watching that, he would be so embarrassed. He stumbled to his feet, swaggering over to the door. Placing his hand shakily on the doorknob, he opened it just a crack, so just a single eye could be seen. Blinking through his blurry vision, he saw that it was England. "Whatcha' want?"

"I was just seeing if anyone was in here. I'll leave you alone." That was probably the nicest thing England had said to Hong Kong that night. He walked downstairs and into the kitchen, intending to talk to America. "Hong Kong was in the only spare room I found," he mentioned.

user posted image

Hong Kong immediately slammed the door in England's face. Falling against it, he slid down with a sigh, glad that the European hadn't mentioned anything. He leaned his head back, eyes closed as he tried to calm down. It was awesome that England hadn't said anything, that meant that he was going to be left alone for the night. Of course, that was only if he didn't tell America. If he told America, then he would really be embarrassed. He chuckled then, shaking his head, but that wouldn't even happen. The city was ready to fall asleep right against the door, but then he suddenly sprung forward with a loud swear.

Slamming the door open, Hong Kong quickly ran down the stairs. As he reached the bottom, he fell. Cursing some more, he shakily got to his feet. Whipping his head around the room, his eyes landed on the two blond nations talking. Oh no! England was telling America what he had heard! Panicked, he ran forward and jumped between the two of them. Well, he sort of slid, seeing as he was completely wasted. Putting his hands up, he shook his head, glaring up at England. "Wait, wait, wait!" he said, standing on his toes and gripping the man's shoulders. "Don't. Say. Anything. Nuh-uh, no. That...You heard nothing. Nothing...Ah, just don't tell America!"

England looked at Hong Kong. "I... didn't hear anything..." he replied. He really didn't hear much, as he was really pretty tired. He'd think about this in the morning. He turned away from Hong Kong and continued walking towards the kitchen, grabbing his empty teacup on his way there.

user posted image

Hong Kong stood with his hands still where England's shoulders had been, frozen to the spot. His eyes were still wide and his skin was paled. So, he had panicked and ran down the stairs only to be told that nothing was heard? Blinking for a moment, his eyes following England as he went to the kitchen. With a slight growl, he pulled his hands sharply back down to his sides. England had hesitated, almost like he was thinking of what to say! In Hong Kong's eyes, that meant he had heard something. Going after him, he reached out and grabbed his sleeve, yanking on it. "Don't lie to me!" he said, glaring at England. "You heard somethi' you di. Cuz' ya heisitated and stuff. So, you know, you were tinking'. Yeah...You're lying!"