Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

((Naw Bye Kunailby. I'm taken over since it has been ages since Yama was on so))

~Stranger~

After seeing his water jutsu had no effect on the shinobi nor the hunk of metal which one called a puppet, he planned on throwing a few more until he saw the puppets mouth open. He barely had time to think before a large gust of air smashed into him (-30Hp) sending him flying into the air. Intenionally he increase the speed of his movement to flip him over on his feet before stumbling a landing. Shaking himself off he looked up startled as the Jounin rushed forward. Holding his hands up in a cross infront of his face didn't help to block the rapid attacks of the Hyuuga.(-20hp) Feeling beat up and drained he managed to dodge ideways as the last attack came. Using the Hyuuga's brief stumble he pulled his fist back a slammed in into the Jounins gut,as the Jounin haunched over from the blow he pulled his knee up into his face. Before delivering a feirce kick to the Jounins stomach again with enough force to send his enemy flying into the trees. Smirking under his mask he turned to the crouching Uchiha and her clones behind the now limp puppet...

Stranger

Health- 200-30-20= 150HP

Chrakra- 150

Edited by Kursedfire

((This RP is moving so slow sad.gif. Hey Kursed, if this keeps up, do you want to restart it on the website kunailby was talking about? Thanks for opening up a chance for Haruka smile.gif))

Haruka watched in horror as Satoshi faltered slightly and then was injured. "Satoshi Sensei!" she called out in terror before she could regain self control. But right now Satoshi wasn't first priority. She looked the stranger right in the eye and thought of a jutsu to do. Realizing that her Chakra was low she sent some clones to distract the stranger. Haruka then popped a food pill in her mouth ((+50 chakra)) Energy returned to her body and she was ready to fight. She threw some shuriken then charged with a kunai knife. "For Satoshi Sensei!" she yelled in her head as she ran towards her opponent.

((Chakra:15+50=65))

Edited by AppleCakes

As Haruka looked into the strangers eyes all that came fro mthem was darkness almost to the point of fright. The void of eyes seemed to beckon to her but as the stranger looked back towards the clones the feeling went away. His speed was impecable as he then placed his hand on the ground and spun kicked before then dissapearing into the ground much like he did in the water.

((Im 1/2 building through a rpg site for Shinsedai, If it works out I'll open it and post the link, if not well we'll see, You know how much typing it takes to create a site phew. though I should already be done by now I started way back in oct before I started it here))

Edited by Kursedfire

((Okay, hope it does. I have experience making websites, if you want help smile.gif))

Stopping her charge at the stranger's disappearance into the ground, Haruka jumped up onto the now limp puppet Satoshi had been using. It was the highest elevation around, so it was the safest place while she was dealing with someone underground. In the meantime, Haruka took out some more shuriken to hold in her other hand as a precaution. After looking into the strangers eyes though, she had lost most of her confidence and was slightly shaking. Before that, she would have called out something to taunt her opponent right now, but she now didn't dare to speak. So Haruka stood there looking around, and watched for the enemy to show himself.

Shun looked around confusedd trying to move his feet it seemed successful. As he moved his feet happily he looked up to haruka and satoshi. "So what do we do now?" he asked looking around. He seemed a bit different then usual almost as though he'd been feared slightly.

((sorry completely forgot about dc for a while))

"Shun!" She yelled. "Jump up here, quick! He's underground." Haruka waited for him to jump up on Satoshi puppet with her. In the meantime she was scanning the battlefield while quickly assessing the situation and coming up with a plan. It would be a lot easier if Satoshi wasn't injured. Not only his skills, but she had to worry about his safety now. "Where underground is he?" she though, wishing that her mom had taught her how to be that strong. Then she could just smack the ground and find the enemy. She sighed.

Shun

Shun looked around before preparing to jump but as he did tremors could be seen around the ground beneath the puppet. Tremors that ended up goign into the water as well. Shun had then attempted to jump and as he did the ground itself moved and shot at the puppet and shun. Shun being blindsided by this it knocked him into the ground and knocking against the puppet. As though it wasn't trying to hurt the puppet but knocke the one on it from it

Haruka silently cursed to herself as she leaped off of the puppet and landed on the ground next to Shun. She grabbed him and laid him on the now fallen puppet, struggling at his weight compared to hers but still barely managing it. Sending a remaining shadow clone to protect Shun, she then started to rethink her strategy, as the situation had just changed, rendering her previous plan useless. Shun would probably okay, he was better off then Satoshi, but still right now he was almost as bad. Haruka wanted to get Satoshi and put him next to Shun so that she could better keep track, but he would weigh too much. "Not good" she thought to herself. Leaping back onto the puppet where she felt a tiny but more at ease, Haruka calmed herself down and waited for the enemy's next attack.

(( ohmy.gif a site for this rp ? liked only this rp ? or a site with plenty of rps and you just add yours ? ))

((Hey RyuKaiser, do you want your character to find Haruka and help her fight the enemy? She probably needs a little assistance right now))

((yep, I'd like that, I'm currently blocked and can't think on anything to do so that would help smile.gif )

((Sorry for being inactive here, small family crisis put a stop to my RPing time. Glad to see this has continued during my absense. To answer Kunailby's question, The RPG Site will just be dedicated to Shinsedai Shinobi. Poor Satoshi being knocked out ain't that fun. Also I believe we may be getting a new member soon. smile.gif ))

Edited by Kursedfire

Stranger

"You know that puppet can only do you so good for so long without it's controller" the mans voice rang from all around them. It was almost as if he was toying with the children now that the main threat had been eliminated from the picture for the meantime. "Now you can give me your eyes or i can take them by force but i'm nearly done playing games" He said as he emerged from the water. The ground wrapped around Shun as he struggled it seemed useless as he slowly got melded into the ground from below him. The tremors slowly started again from the ground all around them but this time it had no pinpoint center. They then slowly stopped as Shun had howled in pain. It had seemed that the tremors were more underground effects compared to above ground.

Ryu

Ryukaiser heard screams from the distance and loud sounds of fighting going on. It had appeared that even though the fighting around the group had stoped and slowed down that there was still fighting of a high ferocity.

(sorry got lost in process lol forgot what i was gonna do)

(( kursed, i would suggest you make your forum thread based, and then you advertise your website and we get alot.png more players : D ))

((Wait, Yoma you control Kaiser now? blink.gif ))

"Shun!" Haruka yelled as he sunk into the ground. "I have to do something. I have to do something. What do I do?" she thought to herself. The little six year old finally lost her cool and started to panic. But seeing Shun in pain she cooled himself down and ran towards him. Not able to brake the jutsu she became angry and almost started to panic again. But in her anger she got another headache. She closed her eyes and when she opened them again she could see the stranger and what the jutsu was and everything about it. Haruka was shocked. She had done it- her sharingan was fully awakened. Finding the stranger she ran towards him with her fist almost glowing from the concentration of chakra. She was guessing that was the trick to her mom's strength and it seemed to be right. Finally next to the man she jabbed her fist deep in to the enemy's gut and twisted, sending him flying across the battle field. Haruka stood there, panting at the effort but very pleased with herself, waiting for what would happen next and almost out of chakra.

((no I guess he posted that so my character had a way to enter your battle. Btw Yomamoto, my character's name is only Kaiser not RyuKaiser xd.png))

After the battle was done and the Jounin that accompanied them was now restng after a great show of strength and abiilities, Kaiser sat next to the rest of the group to rest. But as soon as he did he heard battling noise coming from the direction the Hyuuga had left. Thinking he might need some help judging by the sounds of the battle, he left the group in their direction. After some time of running through the trees he got to them, just in time to see the smallest member of their group hitting one of their attackers with great ferocity.

The hti was great, yet he could notice something odd, the Hyuuga had fainted, probably due to the fierce of the battle, and if that was the case then this guys must be stronger than the ones he just faced. If that was the case then he should help them defeat this guys before it was too late. Taking out one of his swords he called "Kasai-chū ken!" (Kenjustsu-Ninjutsu, 火災中剣 - Sword of Fire) as he passed his hand over the blade, immediately engulfing it on fire. And when that was done he jumped to the man attacking his fellow shinobi and struck him from behind, slashing his back with his fire sword...

--------

Kaiser

Health - 100Hp

Chakra - 40C (-10C) = 30C

((Well... Imagine i said kaiser instead))

The man that haruka and Kaiser had hit seemed to chuckle before poofing into a puff of smoke. THe smoke from where the clone had disaperated seemed to be getting thick. They could then hear a voice almost from all around them.(-10C) The surrounding area all around the water had become covered in mist that was almost impossible to see through. Then it came, a blood curdelying scream from Shun. It'd seemed that they had fallen into the mans trap to keep them away from Shun. The scream sounded as though someone had injured him so severly that it sounded like a dying animal. Though the direction was not disernable in which he was. The odd thing about this mist is that it almost concealed every thing from the Uchiha. She had now fealt how Satoshi had fealt when first seeing this man.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu

Type: Supplementary

Range: Short/Mid

Chakra Cost: 10

Damage Points: N/A

Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

~Satoshi~

What where these strange black spots clouding his vision? Satoshi tried to blink them away but they kept coming back. Slowly lifting his head, trying to ignore his trobbing head he looked around. How did he end up lying on the forest floor? Satoshi suddenly sat up "The Academy Student! I was Fighting some masked man. He must have hit me pretty hard" Trying to ignore his trobbing head and aching back Satoshi managed to get to his feet. "I wont be much good to anyone like this" He though, slowly sneaking his way back to the edge of the forest. Damn, the Hidden Mist Jutsu. Suppose to block off all vision even bloodlines. Hehe not the Byakugan though" Satoshi thought as the mist closed in around him. Just as Satoshi was about to active his Byakugan Shun's blood curldling scream erupted from the mist. Shun was in danger and all the other academy student as well.

Activating his bloodline, Satoshi ran into the mist heading for his fallen puppet and the two academy students. A large puppet like Kame will do no good in this type of situation, Satoshi thought sealing the puppet back in its scroll and with drawing two different scrolls from his back. Wiping his hands across his bleeding forehead, he slamed his hands down apon the scrolls.(-20c) A large cloud of smoke erupted from the scroll, only to disperse into the mist. In the smokes place stood Shiru, one of his more interesting puppets. Scanning the area with his blood line he quickly located Haruka and Kaiser, both looking a little worse for wear. Rushing silently over he tapped both on the shoulders, whispering in their ears.

"Hey, You two looked bummed out" He Smiled, sadly

Satoshi

Health- 230

Charka- 105-20= 85C

((That was long, Only a little bit more to work on on RPG Thread site. Question who wants to be a Mod once I open it up? I already have one good friend of mine signed up and shes agreed to be a Global Mod for me. I need people to Mod General Section, Naruto Section, RP Section, Help Section. Etc..))

Edited by Kursedfire

((I'll be a mod for whatever you need me for smile.gif ))

As she felt a hand on her back, Haruka was about to retaliate but then heard a familiar voice. "Satoshi Sensei! You're okay!" Haruka was relieved. She was getting tired, and just Kaiser and her couldn't help Shun and fight the masked man. "With the man distracted maybe the jutsu will break..." she thought hopefully. Haruka knew that it wasn't going to happen, but still. She just wished everything would be okay, which didn't always happen to Shinobi.

~Satoshi~

Seeing his two students exhausted state he sighed, "Both of you place your hands apon Shiru. The puppet is made of special Sound Steel. It absorbs and expells Chakra, It'll give you more charka. I have a feeling you'll need it soon" Satoshi flicked his wrist and monuvered Shiru infront of his two students. All while keeping an eye out for the enemy in the mist.

((Short but bumping us up, I hate spelling. Just a note in advance I will be away from comp from 10th to the 12th Feb))

Edited by Kursedfire

(( Hey i would like to be a mod. smile.gif il be there if you need me ! maybe i could be the mod for the character applications ? OH and also, is the site already up, but just unfinished ? could i check it out biggrin.gif you can pm me ))

'' Aaah... damnit... where am i ? i cant see censorkip.gif through this mist '' He said as he got back up. He had forgotten what happened in the last few minutes. He looked at his body it was covered with cuts and blood.'' .. damnit i must of have lost a fight '' He still had chakra left and he couldn't see anything in this mist so he decided he would use the rest of his chakra to make a giant clay bird. He hoped on the bird and it flew up in the sky, finally over the mist. He could see where he was but he couldn't see the student or satoshi.

Edited by kunailby

Shun Continued to scream in agony for a few more minutes before it was completely cut off. Above the mist there was not much more to be seen what so ever. Though it reached quite a distance more so then one would have thought. The mist had then slowly started to lower and dissapear. Laying on the shore was a young boy laying on the ground with blood streaking down his cheeks and unconcious. The stranger was standing there placing something into a jar fileld with a clear liquid. he turned to them and spoke "One down, but i'm sure i can get yours on the road some more" He chuckled and then sunk into the ground. Leaving the group alone with a small unconcious boy it was time to reprieve. The sense of the man being there was gone, that gut renching feeling.

Haruka gave Satoshi a quick nod before going to the puppet and placing her hands on it. She perked up a bit and felt the chakra flowing through her, and with it an even larger burst of strength(+15 chakra) "Thank you," she said, turning to Satoshi. But there was still the problem of Shun, who had just stopped screaming but was most likely unconscious now. She felt a little bit more at ease when the stranger vanished but what had he taken?

((Chakra:25+15=40))