Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

Roki sat in front of the door a good few minutes before deciding not to go in instead he sat outside the door and practiced controlling sage mode and also keeping a eye out for strangers. His mind wandered like it does often and though how this could happen to shun let alone a uzimaki when their father was the hokage it didn't make any since, he went through several scenarios in 15 minutes and his best answer is that someone wanted to make war but he wasn't to sure about that ether, he then was lost in thought sitting there by the door.

((nice info and now i have to find my char post... i think its on the previous page))

((well anyways its a good idea and i have a idea for a different sage mode anyways))

((Edit: picked a wolf summoning/sage mode due to the fact wolfs are alert and fast))

Edited by RokiRavage

((I don't think the ramen price matters tongue.gif))

"If Shun doesn't like miso soup, then he will officially be the weirdest kid I have ever met" Haruka replied jokingly. Haruka noticed Roki paced by and realized how worried he must be, Shun is his brother. "okay, lets go sensei." As they walked into the hospital, she saw Roki turning a corner and figured it would be better just to follow him instead of asking where Shun was, Roki would know. She ran to catch up with him. Not sure what to say, she greeted him with a simple "Hi".

Roki looked up with with whiskers and a slight cat appearance to his eyes, he replied softly "go on in" and gave them 300 ryō and said "get him something i must talk to the hokage" he got up and walked out pulling his hood over his sage mode. he walked to the hokage building yet did not proceed to the office, he though ether he wood be at ichiraku or in his office due to how unpredictable he was, so instead he just sat and thought in front of the door to the office.

((hes a lot more distacted by his mind then shikamaru it seems, oh and did Yoma get the message? because i have the char now))

Edited by RokiRavage

Haruka took the money hesitantly. "You sure?" She asked, but he was already walking out. She turned around and said to Satoshi, "I'm going to run over to the store to get flowers, Roki asked me too." Haruka then ran out and bought a few lilies. She came back and said, "I guess we can go in now," and walked in to Shun's hospital room. It took all her will to to cringe at the sight of Shun, he looked pretty bad.

((why is it when i join a rp its starts to die immediately....Maybe i'm just unlucky))

Roki finally got done roaming in his mind and knocked on the hokage office room door,

and said "its me Roki" and waited patently for a answer trying to prevent another thoughtful few minutes. but by this time his sage chakra drained purposely to leave sage mode.

Edited by RokiRavage

((Firstly it's been dead for a while... Also i have some notes on your "Sage" mode... Especially since you're trying to get the wolves to accept you without being part of kiba's clan... Also we always be missing our leader (kursed) so that's why it gets dead a lot. I also like to wait for everyone to post before i do...))

((What Yoma said, Roki tongue.gif I'm introducing my new character, Daisuke Inuzuka, who I'll post his accepted character app later))

Daisuke was shocked to hear what had happened on the Suna field trip. He wasn't allowed to go, as the first day of the trip he had a terrible fever. Now he was almost grateful to that fever. What if he had been targeted instead of Shun? Or if Kiiromaru, his dog and best friend, had been injured while fighting. Daisuke shook the thought, he didn't know what he'd do without Kiiromaru. He decided to head over to the hospital to visit Shun. While they weren't too close, it was still the right thing to do. "I'm heading out mom, I'll be back in a few hours," he yelled while he left the house, Kiiromaru at his side. While walking, Daisuke saw Satoshi Hyuuga and Haruka Uchiha in the distance walking towards the hospital. Probably going to visit Shun, he thought to himself. He followed them,got the room number Shun was in and walked in. He nodded heeeeello to Satoshi and Haruka.

Shun was there in his hospital bed that he'd been confined to since he''d gotten back. Shun wasn't used to staying still so long but this time. He had no choice, his arm and half of head were bandaged severely as a bit of blood could be seen through the bandages themself on the head. He was looking out the window with his one good eye and seemed to not take note of the people inside. No one had ever seen Shun like this, not even his own brother or cousin. Shun was usually the kind hearted happy child but now he seemed like all hope in the world was lost, like he didn't belong anymore. The scent of ramen didn't even make him jump like it would have before.

((i think i have to edit anyways due to my character waiting at the office door.... but any ideas on the summoning/sage mode??? huh.gif i'm now more confuzzled then ever)))

((Edit:i edited sage to feline and fixed history weapons and jutsu's))

Edited by RokiRavage

(Just the simple fact that there is no established sage modes aside from the three main ones, slug, snake, frog. And there would have to had been a REALY good reason as to why they let you into it or even gave you the time of day let alone where you found them or how you found them. )

((And Im back, Easters been hetic at work. Plus I've been distracted by the recent Manga of Naruto. I'm so hyped up about the Sasuke n Itachi vs Kabuto. Dont get to worked up about the Sage mode animals, Due to the fact Yoma pointed out there has only really been Frog and Recently snake. I havent seen the Slug though. Any Animal is fine for this as long as there is a good background to go with it.))

~Satoshi~

Satoshi watched with interest as Roki walked away from the hospital. Did he even see his little brother? He wondered. Turning back to the door leading to Shuns room Satoshi opened the door and Allowed Haruka through. As he was about to walk in he noticed Daisuke tailing them. Holding open the door for the young student Satoshi noticed then Shun sitting on a plain white bed, covered in bandages. His mother Hinata resting in the chair by the window. "Shun how are you feeling?"

~Naruto + Sasuke (Hokage's Office)~

Naruto jolted awake as he heard the knock on his office door. Sasuke mainly lifted his head slightly to stare at the door while he stood by Naruto's desk. "It's me Roki" Hearing his sons voice Naruto sat up straighter in his chair. "Come in Roki" Naruto called, as the door opened to reveal his oldest son. "You dont have to knock ya know" He smiled sadly. A few hours ago he had heard his youngest son Shun was in hospital after an attack outside the Leaf. Hinata had almost bolted out of a Hyuuga Clan Meeting apon hearing the news. Now she was probably there giving comfort which he couldnt. Sasuke had hounded him about the masses of paperwork, promising that after he had done them then he could visit his son."What is it that you need Roki?"

((Massages fingers))

Roki walked in with a worried expression and said "its about shun", he sat down in front of the desk not even looking up and said "i think the reason on the attack on shun maybe happened to cause war but i am not sure yet..." he trailed of showing his signs of deep thinking and concern.

((i fixed my jutsu, history, and weapons on my app on page ten please accept before any fighting happens))

~Naruto And Sasuke (Hokage's Office)~

"I personally don't believe this attack was ment to cause a war. The Kage's of the Five Great Nations have agreeded to a peace treaty. If any one of them broke this treaty we'll be sure to hear from the others. But you could be right, while none of the Nations would dare do something like this, there are still plently of smaller organisations out there" Naruto sighed glancing at Sasuke for a moment, before continuing. "Its been confirmed that some of Orochimaru's top men...and women are still out there and some of the smaller lands still have grudges against the Leaf for past actions, But I believe in time things will get better. I promised my sensei That I'd break the cycle of hatred in this land and thats what I intend to do." Naurto got up from his desk and retrived his Hokage hat from his desk. Walking around to his son, he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Lets see if we can get away from the Teme for a while and see Shun, okay?"

((I've had a quick look and they look okay to me, Approved of course. New characters give me motivation))

Edit- Quick Rule/ Character Creation Updates

Edited by Kursedfire

The group of people that came to visit shun were only met with unsureness. Was this really shun the boy that they'd all found joy in when he was around. The one who'd smile for all who came to him or were around him. Usually Shun would have hopped up for the visitors like his father did in his office but now. Now he seemed to be broken in some sort of manner, he had not even made notice of his mom since she'd been there let alone said a word. He had just been looking out the window the same way for the past hours.

((K kursed humoring hte idea i'm going to message you a character concept to see if you'd accept it.))

Haruka nodded a small hello back to Daisuke and then turned back to Shun. He was unresponsive to everyone, even his own mother. Shun just sat there, staring at the window blankly. She tried not to be nervous but seeing him there was hard. She somehow managed to keep her face calm, but on the inside Haruka was a giant reck of nerves. "Excuse me for a second," Haruka said and got up and left the room. She walked down the hall to the restrooms and washed her face with cold water, which got her to calm down a bit. Calm down, calm down, calm down! she thought to herself. After she regained her composer, she went back into the rom and sat down.

((Alright, I do believe it might be fairer on other people if you only have One character that is clasified as A NPC Kid on the list. I've excepted Apple's second character due to that fact. He's an Inuzuka but not Kiba's Child. The only connection he has with Kiba is that he is from the same clan. If any players have any concerns,your opinion, etc please PM me. Also I'll allow people to change characters slightly if they are having second thoughts about a certain character. For Example I like Satoshi as a Hyuuga but lets say I change my mind and want him to be a....Um Aburame. The the only things that would change are his last name and powers to match the Aburame style, Not a new character but a edit. Not that I'd do that the Aburame Clan freak me out. Also Roki if you can PM your second characters history/background so I can have a look and approve that, Thanks all for reading my rubbish babbering))

~Satoshi~

Haruka has good control, Satoshi thought. Ever since Shun got injured she's been holding everything in. But she is still just a child, a child in a world full of death. Sighing Satoshi walked over to his Aunts side shaking her slightly trying to get her to wake. "Lady Hinata?" She groggily lifted her head up. "Oh Satoshi, I didn't know you where back in the Leaf?" She asked turning to her son on the bed. "We basically just arrived back, although we got a quick lunch. But I believe this spare we have might go to waste" Satoshi said passing her the spare ramen. She smiled sadly at him as she placed it on the bed side table. "Lady Hinata, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to stop this. I was suppose to be looking after and protecting the children but I failed in that. Forgive me" Satoshi bowed low to her. Hinata meerly smiled and lifted his head. "Things happen, and when they do we just have to take them in our stride and keep walking forward"

Shun

He closed his eye and leaned back in his bed, it seemed as though he wished to not make eye contaact with anyone as though they'd see something he didn't want them to see. His breathing was sparce and almost unoticable. This never would have happened to his brother or father. He was weak and he knew it but he had to keep a strong face so the others didn't worry. "Why was i born this weak" He thought to himself before opening his eye again and looking over to the bowl of ramen, he hadn't eaten all day he was beginning to get hungry. He then began to reach for it with his broken arm but then stopped and lowered his head resting his arm back to his side.

The Unknown Boy

The young boy wandered around the village like he tended to do awaiting satoshi to find him like usual. It was odd he hadn't heard from his friend for a couple days and it was unlike him. He must be doing something important or he'd have let him know. The boy then began to meander around towards the path the hospital was on, going his way to the lake when he noticed the hokage on the path he darted for the ally and bolted to the lake. He then reached the lake in little to no time as he then walked accrost to the large rock in the middle of it and entered acave. WHen in this cave he felt at home. It was his own little sanctuary.

((sorry had to repair second chars history and app here it is

Name:Ryu Daikihayato

Bloodlimit/Curse Mark(i): Chakra thread (like orochimaru's sound ninja)

Height(ii):149.86 cm

Weight:130 pounds

Alignment(Loyalty):(has not decided)

Birth Country:fire

Village(currently residing in):konoha

Primary Weapon:a guitar with chakra thread able Upgrade

Character Depth/Family: none he lives alone with no family (they died during the third great ninja war)

Personality:quiet, distant, calm, brave, kind, and kept to self

Appearance: user posted image without the sword

Background/History(iii):*Fixed to time and such* Ryu has abilities that are related to the clan orochimaru had in his control yet does not think they made the right choice so did his family, which moved to konoha in secret. but it was after the war 14 years to be exact. his parents died to help the few of their clan that was still trapped by orochimaru's henchmen left over from both kabuto's and orochimau's deaths. a old lady that was homeless heard him crying in the house alone and followed the sound from the woods which she was living in she heard the baby Ryu due to the tiniest bit of chrakra etched in his crying but was not controlled he soon grew up in her care. but she died the day he became a genin she had told him about his parents since she was secretly a friend of theirs and she had taught him a bit of his abilities but could not tell him how to chakra thread in which his parent made a precaution a memory that was sealed for until he was able to unseal it to learn the chakra threading. he never got a jounin due to training this ability in a Forrest for 5 months after he became a genin and has returned just now to begin his full journey.

Technique Levels: Stats- The stats are at a maximum of 1000, you cannot go higher than this.

The stat points and natures per rank go as follows

Academy Student-500 points, 0 natures

Genin-1000 points, 1 nature

Chuunin-1500 points, 1 nature

Tokubetsu Jounin-2000 points, 2 natures

Jounin-2500 points, 2 natures

Anbu-3000 points, 3 natures

Kage- 3500 points, 4 natures

Ninjutsu: 525/1000

Genjutsu: 25/1000

Taijutsu: 400/1000

Fuuinjutsu (Sealing Techniques): /1000

*purposely has 50 points missing*

Chakra Nature/s(iv):wind

Health and Chakra Points (v)

Health-90

Chakra-75

Jutsu's(vi): jam out (a move with guitar and chakra thread), shadow clone, transformation, round house wave kick (chakra threaded kick), wind image (used for escapeing), and sound wave clap (chakra threaded clap) )))

Roki followed his father while pondering his words. he had thought that if people are provoking war this would be trouble, and he was a bit reluctant to see his brother in such a state. He remembered something that was said and needed to be done at the hokage office and said "dad.... when are you gonna start doing your paperwork.... if you don't do it certain functions in the village will crumble and it will be harder to fix..." he continued to follow waiting for a answer.

Edited by RokiRavage

((Quick Active member/Character Update. Also and Un-offical Team List for when they graduate. Anything you want added or changed post your opinion or PM. This list is not the final list, k?

Current Active Members

RokiRavage:

Jounin - Roki Uzumaki

Genin- Ryu Daikihayato

Yomamato:

AS-> Genin - Shun Uzumaki

Genin- Mayuri

AppleCakes:

AS-> Genin - Haruka Uchiha

AS -> Genin- Daisuke Inuzuka

Kuredfire:

Jounin- Satoshi Hyuuga

AS-->Genin - (In Progress)

Current Team Plan- Not Official

Jounin- RokiRavage- Roki

Genin

Apple- Daisuke

Yomamato- Mayuri

Kursedfire- (In Progress)

Jounin-

Genin

RokiRavage- Ryu

Yomamato- Shun

Applecakes- Haruka))

~Naruto (Outside Hokage Office)~

"Paperwork? What Paperwork? I dont have any paperwork" Naruto chuckled to his son as they walked out the door. Naruto's body shivered slightly as though it knew someone was watching him. Turning around to look over his shoulder he saw a rather angry looking ANBU in a raven mask stalking after them. "Lets just say Gaara's secret hate for paperwork must have rubbed off on me or something like that"

"if you don't do it certain functions in the village will crumble and it will be harder to fix" Roki added.

"Well The work gets done eventually but Lets just say I've had a mysterious paperwork angel steal away the last couple of documents and complete them for me" Naruto smiled turning to look over his shoulder, That angry ANBU radiation a nasty aura was still following them, clutched in his hands a foulder and pen. "That paperwork angel does a good job" Naruto added.

~Satoshi~

Watching Shun struggle was hard for Satoshi. Being the son of a such a high ranking ninja had its downsides. He was expected to be as good as or better then his father, the expectation where high. A lot of students in this generation probably had that same feeling. Haruka expecially she was the daughter of the only living pure blood Uchiha. Sitting in the room watching the others crowd around an unresponsive Shun was heartbreaking. Satoshi quickly looked up at the clock and notice that he was late...very late for a meeting with a certain student of his.

"Sorry I cant stay longer guys but I have some important buisness to take care of. Look after yourself Shun, I'll be back later to check up on ya" Satoshi bid his goodbyes and patted Shun on the shoulder lightly before leaving like a true shinobi, Out the window.

"Man I hope Mayuri hasen't waited too long for me?" He thought while quickly making his way to the meeting place.

Edited by Kursedfire

Roki put his face into one hand and sighed with a reply "dad... if your talking about who i think you are that angel's gonna turn into a demon and its not gonna be pretty...." he kept following but slowed down abit to dropped a note for sasuke saying [i'm sorry i will return the favor if he doesn't] then picked up speed to catch up with his father and said "you maybe have been similar when you two were ignored as kids but that doesn't mean you are completely similar... gaara has a few qualities to make up for paperwork... you... on other hand are slacking off since you reach your goal.." he kept following with a embarrassed look because of his father's lazyness.

Ryu sat in his home quiet and reading a information book.

Shun

Shun sighed sadly and then looked at his cousin as he got patted, the sadness in his eyes could be seen. The helplessness seemed to be very hard on him. As his cousin left he looked out the window once more before sighing again and pulling the blanket over his head as he layed down. Was this the end of his career? A genin who only just got out of the academy. His brother a jounin, his father hokage, and he a genin till the day he'd die. Shun seemed to fall into nap.

Boy

He'd sat in the cavern for quite some time, eventually he got bored and began to fiddle with some kunai satoshi had given him to practice with. He'd felt odd using them but there was no other way he could fight so he drew a target on the wall with the kunai and began to throw them at the wall with good precission. After a few misses and a couple bullseyes he sighed and looked around the cavern. The walls in here had some sort of soft clay/mud on them so he began to use his kunai as pencils and began to draw. His history may have been short and he may not have remembered much but his imagination was incredible.

((Haruka-purple Daisuke-Blue Kiiromaru's translation- Green))

Haruka looked up as Satoshi left suddenly. "Bye" she said softly. Seeing how long she had been there, she decided to leave too. Haruka waited another few minutes and when Shun didn't stir, she got up and said, "I'm going to call it day see you guys tomorrow, I guess." I'll be back tomorrow morning Shun, I promise, she thought. Leaving the hospital and walking home she spotted the hokage, with Roki next to him and of course, her dad following close behind, looking very annoyed. She gave him a slight smile but then kept walking. After what felt like forever, she got home. Haruka walked in and said, "Hey, I'm home." Without waiting for a response, she put her bag down and went to her room. There she curled up in a ball on her bed and let all the emotions built up inside of her out.

~

Surprised at both Satoshi and Haruka leaving, Daisuke became a bit uncomfortable at the lack of people remaining in the room. Kiiromaru was also pacing around at his feet. "Um..I think I'll leave too. Kiiromaru needs a walk." Leaving the room, Daisuke sighed in relief. The atmosphere was starting to get a little awkward for him in there. He was grateful for Kiiromaru as an excuse. Gee, it must be real annoying to have to make up excuses when you don't have a dog, he thought to himself. After they left the hospital Daisuke asked Kiiromaru, "So do you want to train boy?" Kiiromaru barked.Of Course! Daisuke laughed and started running towards the forest area near his house, his favorite training spot.

Name: Ikato Mirata

Bloodlimit/Curse Mark(i): NA

Height(ii): 183cm (6’1”)

Weight: 195

Alignment(Loyalty): Konaha

Birth Country: Konaha

Village(currently residing in):Outskirts of Konaha

Primary Weapon: Chakra infused bo staff (doubles as a walking stick)

Character Depth/Family: Unknown

Personality: Reserved, serene, and somewhat distrustful.

Appearance: Ikato’s short red hair is all but faded, being replaced by the gray hair that shows his age. Aside from crow’s feet at his brown eyes, his face seems to have held up well despite his age and experience. He wears his band tightly around his neck, does not remove it under any circumstance. He wears a long faded cloak, presumably from his days in the ANBU black ops. The cloak covers from his collar bone to his shins. He wears white socks and the typical sandals.

Background/History(iii): A former ANBU member, he retired in his late 50s, seeking solace and peace after so many years of tribulations.

Technique Levels: Retired ANBU

Ninjutsu: 1000/1000

Genjutsu: 300/1000

Taijutsu: 800/1000

Fuuinjutsu (Sealing Techniques): 900/1000

Chakra Nature/s(iv): Earth/Water (Nature/wood) and some fire.

Health and Chakra Points (v)

Health- 350

Chakra- 250

Jutsu's(vi): Earth Flow River

Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland

Earth Release Earth Dragon Bullet

Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile

Summoning Technique: Sentient Plants

Intro Post:

Ikato Mirata sat on his knees in the small clearing. The wind rustled the trees and sent a cherry blossom leaf swirling through the air in front of him. He breathed in the fresh forest air before sipping some of his herbal tea. He placed the cup back onto the plate with a nearly inaudible clack. He adjusted the Leaf band on his neck. The wind blew his graying red hair into his face. He brushed his hair out of his eyes. The trees around him creaked nearly inaudibly.

“I’m not coming back, my dear brethren.” He said, taking another sip from his tea.

Several footsteps landed several meters behind him. He calmly placed the cup on the ground, and stood to face them. Three men in cloaks, wearing ANBU masks stood facing him, their arms hidden underneath the cloaks.

“We’re not here to bring you back to the ANBU. We have a group of students coming through the academy, and would like an experienced member to lead them.”

Ikato’s forehead wrinkled at the implied question.

“Think about it. The instructor is waiting for you.” The ANBU members disappeared into the treeline.

Ikato sat back down. He ran his fingers through the grass, stopping. He brought his fist up and opened it. A single seed lay in his hand. “Teacher… huh… I like it.” He said, the seed already forming a stem and flowering.