Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

((Were all waiting for Yamamoto to get back since I've allowed him to be incharge of this event.

- Kaiser and Kai as well as the others are quickly taking care of the Rouges

- With Satoshi, Shun, Edmon and Haruka a stranger as appeared. He seems to be the bandits leader...

- It seems as those there is some history between The leader and Satoshi

Depends on how long Yama is on holidays for I might take over if your all getting bored, But I have no Idea what Yama has planned wink.gif Very nice battle post Rakashua))

Edited by Kursedfire

((I'll reply when i wake up in the morning lol i've had a long week @.@ drama drama nag nag))

~Ambush~

The Bandits fell one by one as the man attacked them with chidori, they had almost seemed like they had no idea what was going on or what had happened. Each one looked around as though they had just woken up or realized where they were before being taken down , as they were they screamed in horrifiying fright . Some tried to escape but they were to slow to escape as the chidori cut through them. The bandits had been taken care of as far as they could tell as there were no chakra signatures left in the area

~Shun~

Shun jumped a bit frightened as he hadn't expected someone to come from the water itself. His eyes widened and he looked to Satoshi and Edman . He then stepped back a few steps and drew a kunai as well as he turned to see Haruka had done the same. This guy was frightening he had almost seemed familiar to him and it seemed Satoshi felt the same.

~Stranger~

"Well well well, an Uchiha and Hyuuga huh?" The mans face couldn't be seen but you could almost tell as though he was smiling. "Do you really think it's wise to be raising weapons to me children" His voice was still monotone and he had slowed his pace a bit. "Shouldn't you leave all the fighting to the adults? I honestly don't think you could stand against me even if you truly tried" He then stopped 20 yards away from them. He looked around and then back to the four of them. "It would seem your other comrad has whiped out those poor poor people. Pitty they were such good puppets." He looked at Shun and Haruka and then to Satoshi. "I'll get those two later then, i don't want another sharingan user coming after me"He turned around mid sentence"Not as though it would help"And began walking off as he then slowly sunk into the water again, all traces of him dissapearing.

((Short sweet and to the point lol... Sorry if it's quite dull i just don't know what to say right now lol minds kinda blah xd.png))

((Haruka doesn't have her sharingan yet. but he doesn't know that I guess smile.gif. Originally I was going to make her b-day in a few months but I'll just have it over the trip so she's finally seven. ))

Haruka was ready to fight-she really was. And any doubts she had vanished when Shun stood next to her ready to fight too. But even though it was not meant offensively, it hurt her that she didn't have her sharingan yet. If she did that would make her the youngest user yet. But still, it made her feel so hopeless not having it. She couldn't even do fire ball jutsu yet. Maybe her dad would teach it to her when she got home though. When the man sunk back into the water, she tensed up. She wasn't the target right now, but still. Haruka looked at Shun. "Where do you think he went?"

((Rather abrupt ending there, I was all worked up for a fight laugh.gif ))

~Satoshi(Me)~

Satoshi quickly scanned the forest tree tops and outskirts of the clearing, seeing no signs of the enemies presence he relaxed his pose. Putting back the scroll into his pocket he had brough out in case of a fight. Satoshi turned to Haruka "Well I haven't a clue. My Byuakugan couldn't spot him before and It can't pick up any other signs of life around besides us.Sigh Lets get back to the others, it seems Kai and Kaiser have finished off those rouges" Satoshi turned to Shun with a glare. "What have the teachers at the academy taught you? What could have possessed you to go out on your own?" He growled to his cousin as he wapped him across the back of the head.

~Outskirts Suna, Time: Unknown~

"What do you mean he dissapeared? He was suppose to get the Uchiha's and...I dont care if one's an ANBU-No...Do you expect to be let off that easily?-Like I said I dont care. Listen you either get me those eyes or I'll be using yours as a replacement, You got that?...Good I'm glad we came to an understanding" The cloaked figure cut off the transmition with a growl, why did he get stuck with stupid teammates, If you wanted something done you just have to do things yourself. Settling down in the shadow of Suna's great wall he sat and waited...

~Shun~

Shun looked at his cousin in embarresment and then when he got bwapped in the head he shouted as he seemed to stop moving, almost as though his feet were being anchored to the ground. "What the... Satoshi i can't move"

~Stranger~

A familiar man had moved quickly from the treeline as he closed in on Satoshi and the group from behind. His speed was incredible and his movements were swift as he had quickly closed the gap he drew a kunai and made his move to Satoshi. Kunai readied his other hand began to make hand signs at a rapid rate.

((tongue.gif I'm not that easily avaidable tongue.gif))

((Yay more battles smile.gif. Just to get us pumped up...

I just realized how low I made Haruka's chakra. need to change that if I want her to be a good fighter.))

"Again?!" Haruka thought to herself. "Well, maybe this time I can actually fight. So, it's not so bad after all." Haruka didn't tense up when the man cam near Satoshi, as there was no way that man could beat Satoshi, and the others were near by. She calmly took out another kunai knife as a response, and let her chakra flow, preparing to use any necessary jutsu. But she allowed herself a glance back a Shun, who couldn't move. She stepped in front of him, ready to defend Shun since his tai jutsu would be of no use paralyzed. Quickly remembering the hand signs needed for her new almost fireball jutsu technique, Haruka braced herself to make them if Satoshi could just get out of the way.

~Satoshi(Me)~

Turning to rejoin the group in the forest, Satoshi stopped. Killer Intent he felt deep in his gut. Someone was out for blood, slowly Satoshi unclasped one of the buckles on his vest, letting the giant scroll, attached to his back fall to the ground with a THUD From the corner of his eyes, thanks to his bloodline, he saw Haruka wave through some hand signs. She looked rather determined to fight and hold her own, but these were probably Jounin level shinobi they were up against. Sure they might have been Academy students with the skill of Genin, but they were still outmatched. Shun was still standing paralyzed with Edmon close by. Focusing his chakra left, Satoshi stepped aside just as the rouge from before shot passed him. Rolling to the side Satoshi quickly bit his thumb in preperation to summon one of his puppets to battle...

((I'll leave it like that for now, Yama since your controlling this event you might want to include something with Kai, Kasier and the others. If I had any battle music I'd go with

not really your fast pased music but I like it))

~Ambush~

Now that the forest around the group lay silent footsteps could be heard. Walking from the forest to the road, even with the barrier up though it seemed like the thing couldn't be sensed. A man then emerged from behind the group to look at kai, the mans mask resembled that of an ANBU mask. Though some features were different. The figure started clapping as he looked around and spoke with a monotone voice. "Well wasn't that such a spectacular display of power for taking care of simpletons controlled by jutsus." He chuckled and then placed his hands down to his sides.

~Stranger~

As the cloaked figure sped by he dissapeared in a poof of smoke as he then stood behind Haruka. Somehow he'd gotten between Haruka and Shun. Knowing that the kage's son couldn't move now he quickly slammed his knee towards Haruka's back. As he then spoke"Let me take care of that jutsu for you" As he breathed in and shot a fireball out towards edmon and Satoshi, Though it's flame seemed a lot hotter then the normal Fireball Jutsu.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu

Type: Offense

Range: Short

Chakra Cost: 15

Damage Points: 45(original30)

(Lol oh i've had a lot planned tongue.gif i did mention the "bandits" were being controlled tongue.gif jeesh hope you like it))

Haruka was shocked by the kick to the back( -5 health). She coughed and luckily it wasn't to bad, so the only thing that came out was some spit. She forced herself to recover and fight through the pain, and finally she was able to ignore it. Dodging out of the way of the fireball, she jumped to an angle that wouldn't hurt Shun and completed the hand signs. Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu(flammable mist)(-10 chakra) Haruka breathed out a thick mist and then formed more hand signs. Katon: Komakai Kaki(small fire ball)(-5 chakra, as she only made a tiny fireball). For more control, she only breathed out a tiny fireball to ignite the mist which then instantly went up in flames. It seemed to make contact with the strangers skin ((and if it did, -30 health btw)). Haruka grinned, but prepared to make a few clones for extra precaution. Bunshin No Jutsu (-5 x 3 = -15 chakra). Three clones appeared, standing next to Haruka. It wasn't much, these were just illusions, but using shadow clones would take away almost all of her chakra. "What do you want?" the four Harukas yelled at the stranger.

((Hope I did that right.

Health=65-5= 60

Chakra=50-30= 20 ))

Kama barked once as the stranger approached.

"Yes Kama I saw him, who do you think I was showing off for?" He turned around to face the stranger, his features were suddenly markedly different, making him look almost identical to Itachi Uchiha in his twenties. His blond hair grew and turned black, and even his body build changed slightly, making him appear to lose some weight and gain some muscle. "It was so nice of you to come along, if no one had shown up like they were supposed to, I would have had to wear that disguise through the entire desert, and I assure you it's quite uncomfortable."

A few scraps of fake skin floated to the ground around him as well as bits of blond hair. He smiled at the man once more, looking freakishly like Itachi did when he smiled. His eyes transformed into Sharingan form, and he stared the man in the eye.

If the man met his gaze, even under the mask, he would be caught in Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu, a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.

But that was only a distraction, even if it did effect the man. The real technique Kai had cast when turned around and pointed the man out to Kama with his finger, and a smile. With his hand he had cast Utakata, a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see, hear, and feel, whatever the user desires. This technique is virtually unbreakable by a single ninja, most often requiring additional ninja to force their chakra into the affected ninja for him to regain his senses.

Kama meanwhile, had taken Kaiser by the sleeve and pulled him in the direction that Satoshi had taken, motioning for him and the other students to travel in that direction. She understood that her job in this situation was to take the students to safety, she was terrible at Genjutsu anyhow, and that was obviously Kai's intent.

Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu

Rank A

Chakra Requirement: 10 if target is unaffected, 100 if target is affected.

Type: Genjutsu, Eye Technique

Typical Counters: Other A ranked eye techniques or users

Utakata

Rank S

Chakra Requirement: 125

Type: Genjutsu

Typical Counters: multiple opponents

~Satoshi~

Satoshi quickly grabbed his scroll and jumped to the side as the Rouge's jutsu sped passed him and Edmon. Then rolled again as Haruka's fire jutsu went off with a bang. "Haruka! Aim a bit more before setting something like that off" Off to the side Haruka grinned. She made a few hand signs and Three clones appeared by her side. "What do you want?" the four Harukas yelled at the stranger. Taking advantage of the enemies distraction Satoshi quickly slamming his bleeding hand on his scroll, summoning his puppet Kame to the feild, While Kame wasn't the best for attacks its defense was almost Impenatrable. If you can't match the enemy in speed make up for it with good defense. Kame was a large turtle-like Puppet made of the finest hard wood and steel. Standing to the ready, Satoshi quickly postioned Kame(-5c) infront of Shun, who at the moment was the most vunerabe under the enemies jutsu. With a quick flick of his wrist(-5c) a compartment apons Kame's back opened up and sent out a flurry of Kunai's into the air, decending down apon the enemy...

Satoshi

Health: 280

Chakra: 150-5-5=140 Chakra

((Hm with Puppet users, they'd have to keep up a constant amount of chakra to keep thier puppets moving, so constantly using chakra at small amounts. So with each action Sato uses with this puppets I'm taking 5c out of his reserves))

"Sorry Sensei!" Haruka yelled, embarrassed. She rubbed the back of her head, like Naruto would do, but then turned her attention back to the stranger, waiting for an answer. Meanwhile she noticed the puppet that Satoshi was using and she was reassured that Shun would be fine. Haruka silently prayed that Shun would be able to break free from whatever the stranger was using on him with her distraction. Haruka did want to know what he wanted and it would be nice to do some damage, but mainly her attacks and question was to give Satoshi Sensei and Shun some breathing room.

~Stranger~

After using the fireball jutsu he noticed that the little girl set off a couple jutsus at a very high speed for her age. He then smiled under his mask as he let the mist surround him but being so close to shun he took a step to him and got him into the masking of mist as well But not enough to take the full brunt of the damage. As the mist ignited it seemed to hit the man fully and Shun on the arm. In the midst of all the smoke and steam from the jutsus he pointed his finger at Haruka as a vast amount of water shot towards her. The man seemed to be unscathed but his cloak was very scorched. The puppet then positioned itself between the man and Shun. The man took a few steps away from the puppet. "The reason I'm here? You're a funny kid." as he started to make handsigns once more.

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave

Chakra Cost: 15

Damage Points: N/A

Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

~Shun~

Shun was stopped and unable to think of a way to help but his feet being stuck he was made useless. As he then looked over his shoulder, Shun saw the man get closer and then got a bit concerned and then he was hit by the mist on his right arm as he hollered in pain (-10 Health). He looked back in a bit of hope when he saw his cousins puppet.

Health-35

Chakra-20

~Ambush~

The man that was standing infront of kai smirked under his mask as he acted to be caught in something and not moving. As he stood there looking towards kai his eyes seemed to be unvisible. His hands were slunk into his cloak arms as he had started to make hand signs without anyone seeing.

((sorry for the odd and shortness of all that... A bit otu of it still haven't been able to get any sleep :/ running on 7 hours this entire week... so sorry if odd... Just let me know if any questions))

"I'm sorry Shun!" Haruka yelled when Shun got burned. Turning her attention to the stranger, she jumped out of the way of the water mostly, but some water grazed her leg(-2) The powerful stream hurt a lot more than a hose, and left a small bruize where it hit, but other than that she was fine. Haruka ignored it and jumped up on the water, slowly walking on it(-5 chakra) but the rushing water was much more of a challenge then the quiet stream she had learned and mastered the tecnique on. She pushed on through though, and then jumped above the puppet, landing behind it and in front of Shun again. She reached into her bag and pulled out some burn ointment she had packed in case something happened with starting a fire and she or another student got burned. Haruka was definitley not imagining the current circumstanse when she packed it, but that didn't matter. She handed the ointment to Shun and then had her clones come and surround them on the sides that there wasn't a puppet. They were just illusions, but it made her feel more comfortable.

((Heath-60-2= 58

Chakra- 20-5= 15))

Edited by AppleCakes

~Satoshi(Me)~

Quickly jumping above the volley of water as it rushed towards him, Satoshi landed apon the back of his puppet. Seeing as the puppet was large and weighed a ton it was not effeted by the torrent of water that rushed past. Seeing his volley of kunai's had done nothing to his enemy, Satoshi brought out the big gun, flicking his wrist(-5c) the mouth of Kame opened. If it wasen't for Kame being drenched in water Satoshi would have brought out his Lightning and fire turrent. Placing his hands apon Kame back Satoshi directed his chakra (-30c) to the inner workings of his puppet, soon a large ball of condensed air formed at Kame's mouth. Releasing the air ball it exploded out of the mouth of the puppet, it was a technique the same as the Hyuuga's Air Palm. A strong gust of wind burst forward towards the enemy. Using the after math of the technique Satoshi rushed forward the enemy, hoping to get close enough to use the Gentle Fist technique to block off some charka points to give them the advantage.

Satoshi

Health- 280

Charka- 140-30-5= 105c

(( just to let you guys know, i wont be rp'ing on this site anymore, i found another one dedicated only to rp :/ im sorry guys ! ))