Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

Shun followed Haruka into the line but the only thing that could go through his mind was "They've all seen the only thing i can do..." He lowered his head in a bit of dissapointment knowing that he couldn't do anything other then taijutsu and that he'd been doing it already. He whispered to Haruka "Do you have any illusion techniques you could use when i throw mine to make it look like i did it? Cuz I'm not all that great at anything". He had a bit of a sad expression on his face as he said it.

The rouge could hear a laugh, but it wasn't coming from the figure sitting on the log. It was actually coming form behind him. '' you call this letting your guard down ? '' he said as he made disappear the illusion of him on the log. '' I'm not jonnin for nothing'' he said as he smashed is fist behind the head of the rouge, he then quickly took a few steps back and used Earth Style: Antlion Technique**. The ground started getting more and more liquid dragging the opponent to the center of the hole it was making, if he stayed there for too long the rouge would be sucked underground.

Health and Chakra Points (v)

Health- 250

Chakra- 150

5.(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique

Type: Offense

Range: Mid/Long

Chakra Cost: 20

Damage Points: 40

Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

Edited by kunailby

--------------OOC Comment--------------

finally adding my character! laugh.gif

Name: Kaiser Kanryu

Bloodlimit/Curse Mark: Ryū Clan's Marks

Height: 1.55m

Weight: 46kg

Alignment(Loyalty): Konoha

Birth Country: Mount Koryū (between the Fire, Water, Earth, Wind and Lightning areas)

Village(currently residing in): Konoha

Primary Weapon:

Double Nija Swords

Used as main weapons and for some of his Jutsus such as the Kasai-chū ken. The swords are special swords forged by his clans eldest blacksmiths which are made specially for the Ryū Clan members. He uses wears them on his back in a "L" formation so one is drawn above the shoulder and the other from the lower back, the swords look like this only that the guards ressemble the open mouth of a dragon and the handles are black with dark red strings around them. Close to the guards, the swords have a special streak(*) to which he can press and get blood go through the canal on the center of the blade and fill it with his chakra through the blood. Since the swords are specially made for Ryū Clan members, they get empowered by the blood of one of them, making them work as a weaker version of the Dragon Blade, and thus each blow stronger and even makes jutsus performed with them stronger along with the power of draining a little portion of the foe's chakra.

Hidden Kunnai with "Chain"

A hidden Kunai under his wristbands, each of them attached to a special metal rope specially forged by Ryū Clan blacksmiths to be as fluent as a normal rope but to be as strong as the stiffest of steels. The kunnai is only revealed from its hidding when he wants to use it either as a projectile or cable device (to pull himself or enemies closer).

Character Depth/Family:

Clan: Ryū Clan

Father: Yōgan Kanryu

Mother: Yuki Kanryu

Sister: Kanrei Kanryu

Kaiser's family is well known among their clan. Being Yōgan his father knowledgeable for mastering the Yōton (Lava Release) by combining his Faire and Earth Natures. He acquired notoriability among the clan on a mission to maintain the clan's hidden village hidden. In said mission he was able to melt down part of a mountain to prevent tresspassers to find them. In that same mission he knew his wife, Yuki, Kaiser's mother and who helped him create the new "mountain" which was actually a melted down one can later colled by Yuki's Hyōton (Ice Release). Both they managed to protect the village and the Clan's sake and together they formed a family. Years later they got two children Kaiser and Kanrei, being Kaiser the eldest. Now Yōgan is part of the counsel that rules the clan's sake which only made the decision of letting his child leave the clan harder.

Personality: Almost always serious, he is very stubborn and quickly angered, but only in battles. outside them, he is an easy going person, retaining his serious look, he enjoys spending time with friends and fooling around, but always being prepared to battle when needed.

Appearance: Kaiser

Background/History: As part of the Ryu Clan, a powerfull but almost extinct clan, Kaiser wanted to become the greatest ninja of the clan. But even with their best senseis, he could not reach his goal, so he decided to move to Konoha to fulfill it. Since his markings could be easily be hide, he designed a way to hide them so he could join the rest of the people without catching their attention. Once in Konoha, and away from his family, he joined the Ninja Academy in order to fulfill his dream and to have his family and clan to be proud of him. He graduated from the academy by performing his "Katon Kage Bunshin" technique, a very powerfull cloning technique developed by his clan and that he managed to learn before moving to Konoha, mastering it during his academy years.

Technique Levels:

Ninjutsu: 370/1000

Genjutsu: 80/1000

Taijutsu: 150/1000

Kenjutsu: 380/1000

Fuuinjutsu (Sealing Techniques): 20/1000

Chakra Nature/s: Fire

Health and Chakra Points

Health- 100Hp

Chakra- 70C

Jutsu's:

Katon - Fire Shot (Ninjutsu, 火災サンプル - Fire Release: Fire Shot)

Kasai-chū ken (Kenjustsu-Ninjutsu, 火災中剣 - Sword of Fire)

Katon Kage Bunshin (火遁影分身 - Fire Release: Shadow Clone cloning technique, works exactly as the Raiton Kage Bunshin but with flames)

*Lack of a better word... is something like a part of the blade raises to form a small "blade" to cut and take blood to it.... If you've seen Blood+ you'll have an idea of what I mean

Kursedfire asked me to post this along my Character Sheet:

Kenjutsu: Kenjutsu (剣術; Literally meaning "Sword Technique") pertains to techniques that entail the use of swords, whether the users be shinobi or samurai. Kenjutsu can be used in combination with taijutsu, ninjutsu and/or chakra flow in order to achieve more devastating techniques. As shown by one anime-only instance, even kenjutsu based genjutsu can be used.

Shiroi watched on as two of the students raised their hands to answer Hatake-sensei's question about the difference between precision and accuracy. She giggled a little when Hatake-sensei demonstrated the different characteristics a shinobi could imbue into his or her kunai throw. She thought he was showing off his skills a little, since he said that he would not be teaching them any of that during that lesson.

When he asked of the students to form up two lines, Shiroi queued up at the left target's line. She was somewhere in the middle, giving her time to think as per Hatake-sensei's instructions, as well as not being too far behind. She thought of including a ninjutsu that would freeze the target but decided otherwise. Being plain and simple was sometimes, the better option.

Haruka considered what Shun had said, and then nodded. Kai Sensei was only a Chunin, after all. It would be difficult, but not impossible to conceal where her Genjutsu was coming from. "Why am I helping Shun this much?" Haruka thought to herself, realizing that she would get into trouble if caught. What would her mom say? Even worse, what would her dad say? "Dad would understand though. After all, he's Naruto's body guard, so it's just doing the Hokage a favor by helping his son not get possibly hummiliated." She assured herself. Starting the practice, Haruka threw two kunai knives at the dummy, both landing only a few millimeters((is that how you spell it? I only use metric in school, so I'm used to just doing mm)) away from each other. If the dummy was real, it would pierce his/her heart, an instant kill. She grinned at her skills, which were good naturally, and seem to develop more everyday. Haruka steped up to the dummy and took out the two knives. She then procceded to the back of the line, gathering just enough chakra to do the jutsu. She gathered only just enough, so it would be less noticable, and harder to detect the source from.

Shun stepped forward after the impressive display from Haruka. He was a bit nervous cuz he didn't want his friend and Sasuke's daughter to get into trouble on his account. He wondered if she was doing it because it was that she was friends with Shun or idolized his father. Either way he nervously stepped up and took two kunai from the arm of the coat. He spun them around his fingers and threw them with one hand as he released them he put his hands in the same form that his father had done many times before hoping that Haruka helped him out and she didn't get into trouble. Though he was firm in that the two would strike somewhere on the target at least.

~Kunailby~

The rouge smirked as he slowly sunk into the ground. Seems he and his master had been misled, Konoha’s forces had not dwindled in strength as peace continued.

“A Trap for a trap, clever fool” A trickle of blood slowly seeped from the rouges mouth as he smirk, sinking deeper into the hole. “But did you stop and think that I may not be alone?” The winds seemed to shift, and a kunai was flung from the boardering trees. Grasping the end of the kunai as it flew bye the Rouge was pulled up an out of the growing hole by some wire attached to the kunai.

"Take this! Katon: Gōkakyu no Jutsu! (-15C) (Fire Style: Fire ball jutsu!)" The rouge while in the air took a deep breath before exhaling a large fireball, that headed straight for Edmon.

Rouge stats

Rank- Jounin

Heath- 200

Chakra- 165

((Since we need more people, I'm joining the RP as my charrie Satoshi (See Second Post) Also Anyone up for a field trip to Suna before Graduation? add to your next post your opinion))

((I feel like an idiot. Gaara comes back to life *faceplam* remind me not to go on a Naruto rant until i finish watching Shippuden. But a field trip to Suna would be awesome. Yay Gaara wub.gif))

Haruka knew she couldn't make the throw look too on target, that would be going overboard, and more likely to be noticed. So she decided to make it appear to hit almost the center of the target. Using just enough chakra, she concentrated and used the Genjutsu. The knife was actually about ten centimeters away from the middle, but it appeared closer than it was. "Come on Shun! I can't hold it for long without getting caught. Take the knife out!" She urged him silently.

((Just a small Update,There is now an OCC Thread for Shinsedai Shinobi, Currently residing in the Unapproved Section for now, All new characters are to be posted there from now onwards.

Any Questions also to be posted there or PM Kursedfire(Me).

All current Teams and Characters Post are alrady there.

Also if you wish to update your character in any way, there is a form there also.

@Rakashua- By the way your posting I can quess you wish to keep your Characters true identity a secret for now. I've posted your Charrie Form in OCC Thread except editted out Spoilers and sucn. Any Questions about Rakashua's Character please PM her or post on OCC Thread.))

Shu smiled at the placement of the kunai and Haruka's genjutsu as he ran to the target happily to quickly get the kunai. He got there pretty quickly of course. As he did he then realized if he reached for the kunai he'd miss it due to the fact that it wasn't his genjutsu and he had not thought of what to do. Also not knowing where he had originally targetted was a pain so he did the best thing he could and swung his hand down at the kunai's handle in a swping manner so he could get a better grasp on anything his hand cam in contact with. As he did it seemed to work since it was only 10 cm's off and he grasped the handle with a sigh of relief before pulling it out and turning around and slowly moving to the back of the line. Hoping the teacher didn't notice but as he passed Haruka he had a quirky large smile in a manner of thanks to her but also with a hint of a blush that was trying to be hidden.

Haruka released her Genjutsu with a sigh of relief. It didn't seem like the teacher realized what she had done. But she was still cautious. Almost all great ninja are good at concealing their strengths until necessarily to use and reveal them. If she had to choose one thing that her father always advised the most, it was to never let your guard down. Thanks to his instructions she also became great at looking like she wasn't on guard while she was. Though she still wasn't too good at detecting if a ninja was just pretending to be unfocused. "You know Shun, that throw wasn't too bad." she said, referring to his actual throw. She had been worried about it being too far away to correct with out it being obvious.

Edmon was prepared for a counter-attack but not actually coming from him, he would of thought that the attack would come from another ninja behind him but no,it came right on from of him by the rouge who had countered his technique.He quickly use another jutsu to counter his, (Doton: Tsuchi Kairo) - Earth Style: Earth Corridor (-20c)* as soon as he finished his quick hand seal a dome rose from the ground to cover himself up, meaby it used some chakra but at least it would protect him from that attack.

When the fireball it the dome it dissolved. He took a few more steps back and used another technique, (Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem **(-30c). As a big golem formed before his eyes, he ordered it to attack the rouge in front oh him, and during that time he would try and fight with the other rouge.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairo) - Earth Style: Earth Corridor

Type: Supplementary

Range: Short/Mid

Chakra Cost: 20

Damage Points: N/A

Description: This jutsu will cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern or dome, imprisoning the target.

(Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem

Type: Offensive

Range: Short – Mid

Chakra cost: 30

Damage points: 60

Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Health and Chakra Points

Health- 250

Chakra- 150 (-50) --> 100

It was still early in the morning when Kaiser awoken. a long sleeping yawn could be heard coming from him as he got up from the bed, this was the hardest part of the mornings, coming out of it. The young shinobi to be smiled, another day at the academy was to begin, though he needed to be very prepared for it. So he made his way to his "kitchen" which was more an entrance to chaos than a proper kitshen, but it was clear enough to let him have his breakfast. After he was done eating the young one made his way to the bath, taking a quick but good bath. He took his towel, dried himself and put on his clothes, making sure to place the scarf over his mouth and nose to cover his caln's marking from the rest, he didn't wanted them to know of his clan's heritage, you never know who is willing to erase them... Next the band on his forehead, carefully placed to make his hair cover his horns, another trait of his clan's heritage that he wanted to remain hidden, at least for now. After that he put on his wristbands, carfully placing the chained kunais under them and leaved for the academy to begin the day.

On his way there, he could see most of Konoha, his house was almost on the other side of the village from the academy. He walked through the alleys and corridors, greeting the people he knew and trying not to caught any unwanted attention. A while after he got to the the academy, most of his classmates were practicing kunai throwing, an art he had almost mastered thanks to his training on the chained kunais before coming to this village. Kaiser smiled, a smiled shadowed by his mouth being covered, but a smile still, he was going to do so good on this practice. He spotted one of thelines for the practice and pretending he had been here the whole time he put himself behind a thoughtfull girl (woshi's char) and acted normally like the others, waiting for his turn on the target practice...

He smiled more as he leaned to her ear and whispered"thanks" He hadn't been worried about the accuracy more so that he wanted to impress a bit to make it seem like he could actually do ninjutsu and genjutsu. "You're a life saver Haruka" he patted her on the shoulder.

((sorry for the shortnes i just don't know what to put))

Edited by Yomamoto

"Not a problem. By the way, have you ever heard of Rock Lee?" Haruka asked. She wasn't sure how the Graduation Exam was passable if you can't do any jutsu, but if Rock Lee could do it without any jutsu, Shun could too. She was hoping that Shun would be placed on her squad. Teams were usually evenly balanced, so if she got the top grade in the class, then the worse would be put on her team. "Would that be Shun for his lack of jutsu?" Haruka thought to herself. "I don't think so. Hopefully he'll get right in the middle so he can balance our team even more."

"Rock Lee.... Rock Lee" he said to himself as he started to think and then he seemed to have a sparked thought. "OOOOH you mean BUSHY BROWS!!" He said excitedly. I heard of him from stories by my dad... But i was hoping to meet and train with him one day since he's supposedly one of the best taijutsu masters here in Konoha." He smiled now seeming a bit less embarrassed

((I am now regretting making Haruka shy. It's really annoying to RP that. Maybe she will come out of her shell to Shun once they get put on the same squad))

Haruka giggled at that name. Her mom hated that, as Lee had saved her life before, and so she respected him. "Well..I was kind of thinking that you should probably talk to him before..you know, the exams. I think that maybe..he could you know..help you...kind of." Haruka said shyly. She was okay for small response like 'Thanks' of 'No problem' but once she said something long it became harder. Although it was becoming a little easier to talk to Shun.

"Haruka..." he said as he then began to look up. "You're the most amazing friend i have" as he then looked down from the corner of his eyes as he peered up at the sun"Thanks". As he then began to hum to himself. I wonder what is going on outside of the village.

~Kunailby, Rouge Ambush~

Great things wern't going well, The Chunin thought as he looked down at his partner struggling to defeat a stone golem. Their leader was expecting the Hokage to just send a Chunin or hell even a Genin squad. Not a damn Jounin. Sighing the Chunin spotted the enemy gazing amongst the tree tops, searching for him not doubt. Damn, he was not a good fighter, and his jutsu skills arnt all up to what they should be at his age. If this Jounin found him, he'll most probably lose.

POV Switch

Damn a stupid golem, the Rouge Jounin thought as he trued to dodge incoming attacks by the golem. It might look slow but thisthing was fast on its feet.

"Ofph" (-40Hp) Durning his moment of distraction, he took a blow to the side of his face, by the giant stone fist. flying backward he smashed into a tree(-10Hp), toppling it over. Getting up, he quickly glanced at the tree tops getting his partners attention. Weaving a few hand signs he signaled his partner to retreat for now. He knew the Chunin wouldn't be able to hold his own in fight, least not yet anyway.

Making sure his teammate got away he looked over to his slightly smug looking opponent.

"Dont get cocky, This isn't over yet. It doesn't end till one man dies" Weaving hand signs quickly(-30C) he then flung four Kunai's at his opponent, then Dashed forward...

Rouge stats 1

Rank- Jounin

Heath- 200 (-50)= 150Hp

Chakra- 165 (-30)= 135C

Jutsu's:

Fire Stlye: Fire Ball Justu

Rouge Stats 2

Rank- Chunin

Health- N/A

Chakra- N/A

~Satoshi (ME)~

Satoshi groaned as he rolled over out of his bed. Great he has an Academy to get to. From the floor Satoshi's stretched, then rubbed his eyes before looking at the clock. His eyes widened as he spotted the time. "ARGH! I'm Late! Why didnt you wake me?" He yelled at his pet turtle in its take by his bed. The turtle slowly turned its head towards him, blinking wearily.

"Yeah right, your a turtle you cant talk" Satoshi sighed. Well better later then never. After preparing himself ,Staoshi wandered down the stair to his kitchen.

Why the Hokage asked him to supervise a lesson, and organising a feild trip some where, he'll never know. Something about wanting to prepare him for his new team later, he never caught the full gist of what the Hokage wanted, at the time he was too busy stuffing his face with ramen. Quickly drowning down his orange juice, Staoshi wandered out the door to the Hyuuga estate. Spotting his father, he gave a short wave before leaping onto a neihbouring roof, making his way to the Academy. Hopefully he'll make it before the day ends.

Edited by Kursedfire

Haruka blushed at Shun. "Th..Th..Thank you. A..A..And your he best friend I've had, Shun." Shun's statement was completely unexpected, but she did feel that way too. Shun wasn't only the greatest friend she ever had, but one of the only ones. It's not easy to make friends when every few months you move up grades. "Hey Shun, can you come to my house after school? I just learned this new jutstu..and I need someone to help me..and you know, my dads not home and my mom isn't the best at it." She turned to face him. "So can you help me..please?"

His eyes opened wide as he looked over "Oh.. I guess i could come help but i'm not sure how i'm going to help... Seeing as I'm not the greatest at it..."He said with a bit of a dissapointed look on his face as he had been seen as the odd one of the family and shinobi in the classes he was in.

"I just need help with setting things up and stuff like that. But if you don't want to, I completely understand of course." Haruka said. She felt dumb not mentioning that earlier, as she didn't want to embarrass him.

((Sorry for short post, not sure what to say))

"It's okay Haruka i'd be glad to... Then maybe we can go out and explore outside the village or maybe go to the training grounds.... I was hoping to explore today after class but anything is okay with me. I'd be glad to help"He smiled happily and a bit embarassed for rambling and going on.

"Oh thank you! I think it would be fun to explore when I work on it a little more. And I bet my mom knows where Rock Lee would be, so maybe we could see him while we are exploring outside." Haruka was definitely more excited for school to be over. It seemed to be going on forever. And now she had a lot more to look forward to than relaxing.

"Hm, I wonder when our teacher will be back. I'm not used to this new substitute i feel an oddity about him and feel strange around him" he said looking over to him. Then he suddenly snapped out of it"Hm i haven't seen your mom in a long time. Nor have i seen your dad now that you mention it. I'd love to meet BUSHY BROWS THOUGH!!!"