Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

Name: Uchiha Shinano

Bloodlimit/Curse Mark(i): One-Tomoe Sharingan.

Height(ii): 185.1 cm

Weight: 74 kg

Alignment(Loyalty): Konohagakure no Sato

Birth Country: Hi no Kuni (Land of Fire)

Village(currently residing in): Konohagakure no Sato

Primary Weapon: Kunai.

Character Depth/Family:

Mother: Haruno Sakura

Father: Uchiha Sasuke

Personality: Shinano is a very confident and prideful man, the fact he uses weaker attacks in his arsenal initially and works his way up to his more powerful techniques when the situation requires it and the fact he believes that using more powerful techniques more than once in a battle would be disgraceful. Conversely, he isn't above praising the abilities. However he also to be spiteful. Shinano is, however, an honest individual and is willing to admit when he is wrong. Shinano, however, isn't above reprimanding others for recklessness or stupidity. He also has a habit of referring to fighting as 'dancing'. He has a dark sense of humour. Despite his pride and confidence in his immense power.

As an Uchiha, Shinano possesses an innate hatred for the Senju clan, in what is known as the Curse of Hatred, which dates back to the early days of the ninja world. His animosity towards Hashirama is particularly strong, going as far as to forbid anyone from mentioning that name in front of him ever. Shinano is seemingly treacherous by nature. He is also a battle-loving individual. He very bold when it comes to battle.

Appearance: Shinano is a tall, fair-skinned man with spiky, black hair is waist-length with shoulder-length bangs framing the sides of his face, the left side hanging partially over his left eye. Although still relatively young, more prominent creases had developed under each of his eyes. In most cases, his attire took the form of the standard shinobi dress of his era, a black high-collared shirt underneath a flak jacket with standard shinobi leggings, sandals, and gloves.

Background/History(iii): Born to the parents Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura, Shinano was born and raised as a prodigy. Completing the Uchiha's rite of passage at the age of seven, he was put into intense training to become to the most powerful shinobi in existance. At the ten, he had passed the Chunin exams, along with passing the Jounin exams at the age of thirteen. Working his way to the top was an extreme process that rewarded him as a highly respected individual in Konoha, but it also brought about jealousy, that created enemies along the way.

Technique Levels: Stats- The stats are at a maximum of 1000, you cannot go higher than this.

The stat points and natures per rank go as follows

Academy Student-500 points, 0 natures

Genin-1000 points, 1 nature

Chuunin-1500 points, 1 nature

Tokubetsu Jounin-2000 points, 2 natures

Jounin-2500 points, 2 natures

Anbu-3000 points, 3 natures

Kage- 3500 points, 4 natures

Ninjutsu: 800/1000

Genjutsu: 500/1000

Taijutsu: 600/1000

Fuuinjutsu (Sealing Techniques): 600/1000

Chakra Type/Nature/s(iv): Katon (Fire) & Raiton (Lightning)

Health and Chakra Points (v)

Health- 250Hp

Chakra- 150c

Jutsu's(vi):

General/Basic Techniques

Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation

Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

Chidori

Evil Sealing Method

Memory-Concealing Manipulative Sand Technique

Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique

Generic Sealing Technique

Genjutsu: Sharingan

I'm speaking to kursed i may end up going on without everyone who decided to abandon this awesome rp q.q gotta wait on her approval for your character smile.gif or if she gives me the okay i can approve