Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

"Well last time I came with my dad to work, I don't think you were there." she said, pretending that she didn't hear what Shun had said before that. She didn't want to embarrass him twice in a row. That wouldn't be very nice. "So I guess you can go home and then come to my place. You know where it is, right?"

~Satoshi (Me)~

Satoshi sat on the roof of the academy, watching as the Subsitute teacher show them the correct way of holding a Kunai and how to aim correctly.

So these were the brats they where taking on the feild trip, Quite a large range, many with bloodline limits. The next gen sure was looking promising. Satoshi smiled as he remebered his Academy days, He was always picked on as a child, although a couple of days in hospital sorted those bullies out.

He smirked as he watched two students focusing more on chatting rather then the task at hand, An Uchiha and an Uzumaki, what an odd pair. From this distance he could easily read thier lips with out his Bloodline, Planning for after school hu?With a quick hand sign, Satoshi poofed off the roof and reappeared behind the students.

"You know In order to graduate you need to know how to throw a Kunai properly, Chatting wont get you anywhere" He Smirked...

Kai watched as the students went through. He noticed the Genjutsu Haruka had used to help Shun, but he chose not to comment on it. In truth he could have complimented them for it, team work was the true goal of every ninja training exercise... well if you were trained at the academy anyway. But if he'd pointed it out some of the other students might not have understood why it was a good thing and not "cheating" and that could turn into a whole long lecture he wasn't interested in giving, no... he would just store the information for future use.

As for the slow trickle of students that kept showing up late... ok well there were only two, but he didn't call them out on it either. They snuck up, they fell in line. That meant they cared, if they had just shown up with disinterest, he might have mentioned it.

Soon Kaiser came to the front of the line and Kai nodded at the genin, "good luck."

Suddenly another presence presented itself and Kai found himself spinning on instinct with a kunai of his own in his hand. It was so engrained in him from his training that he'd almost thrown it too. Then he noticed that it was only Satoshi, and quickly sheathed the blade before any of the students could notice.

Kai have the hyuuga a dark look. He disliked that bloodline entirely, not because they were often arrogant and stubborn about letting him conduct his usual business... but because their eyes... allowed them to see through virtually any disguise that wasn't permanent. They could read chakra levels at a glance, more advanced users of their accursed Byakugan could even tell your kekke if they'd seen it before, just by reading your Tenketsu (charkra points).

Kama, who had been tending the other line, growled at the newcomer, and Kai didn't stop her, though she let it go after a moment and turned back to her duties, ignoring him.

"Satoshi..." Kai said in an annoyed tone, "please refrain from lecturing my students until after you've relieved me of my duties and taken them on their field-trip." Kai's tone was even but the look he gave the man was definitely not friendly. "If you want to be strict with them that is your way, but right now they are still in my class, even if only for a few minutes longer."

((if Satoshi chooses to study Kai with his byakugan, then depending on how good he is at using it, he'll discover a few interesting things, all of which you know about already since you've seen the back-story so I you don't have to PM me about what he notices, just go ahead and use your judgement on that.))

Edited by Rakashua

Since his the technique to invoque the golem was quite exhausting he didn't have time to dodge all of the kunais, one hit him right on his left arm, and one scratched his chest.(-40Hp). ''arrgg'' He painfully pulled out the kunai from his arm, throwed it on the ground '' Oh dont worry, i didn't planned keeping you alive anyways '' he said and quickly dove his left hand in the bag of clay he was carrying around. The mouth on his left hand ate a chunk, and made 3 small spider clay models then he made his chakra (nature kekkei genkai explosive release) go into the spiders of clay(-30c)** and them throwed them at the ninja dashing towards him.

Health and Chakra Points

Health- 250 (-40Hp) = 210

Chakra- 100 (-15c) = 60

exploding clay- c1

Type: Offensive

Range: Short – Mid- long

Chakra cost: 10 (per clay)

Damage points: ~20 (per clay)

Description: The user fills his model clay with explosive chakra

Insects and spiders: common bombs.

Birds: projectile bombs, usually used for transport and aerial scouting.

Snakes and centipedes: underground bombs, usually used to immobilise the opponent.

Fish and jellyfish: underwater bombs.

Human-like creatures: puppet-like bombs, usually used for physical fights.

Read more

Edited by kunailby

"Well I'm sure my dad will be busy doing other things... Kage... Things... but..." He stopped mid sentence to look back and see his cousin standing over them as he usually liked to do. Shun then looked up at his cousin with a smile on his face as he then yelled "Hi Satoshi!"

Haruka was about to respond to this stranger- and Hyuuga no doubt about it, when Kai sensei yelled at him. "Oh, I didn't know you two were cousins." Haruka said softly. The it hit her that although Shun didn't inherit the kekkai genkai, he was of Hyuuga blood. Satoshi. It sounded familiar. Oh! It's that Neji Hyuuga's son. Well, if what her Dad said about Neji's personality was true, then that's probably been passed down to Satoshi. "Wait...field trip? That's today?"

He was smiling the whole time seeing as he hadn't seen Satoshi in a long while and only ever getting to see him when his mother or father had to talk to him. Then his eyes widened in surprise "We are going on a field trip? Why didn't i know about this?"

"You don't remember? We're going on a trip to Suna." she said softly. They had talked about it in class last week. But was it today? That didn't seem right.

((really not sure what to write, sorry))

"But that trip is so long and boring", He huffed as he crossed his arms and looked to Haruka"Nothing special but sand on the way there anyways and it doesn't even seem that interesting."

~Kunailby, Rouge Ambush~

The Rouge halted his tracks, quickly directing his chakra left, (-10C) he dashed to the side hoping to avoid the enemies attack. Time seemed to slow as he watched from the corner of his eye as the enemies projecties flew past his face. Clay? , he though. What type of shinobi uses clay?

Rouge stats 1

Rank- Jounin

Heath- 150Hp

Chakra- 135C (-10c)= 125C

Jutsu's:

Fire Stlye: Fire Ball Justu

(( Kunailby, this is the perfect opportunity to end this battle, quickly. You know what I mean, biggrin.gif Sorry about Shortness. Do you plan on joining in on the feild trip?))

~Satoshi, Me~

Satoshi shifted on his feet slightly as his natural defensive kicked in seeing the sub unsheath her Katana. He had heard the many small rumors around the Hyuuga Esate, about his one, But he was sworn to secrety.

"I just came to scope out the next generation of Shinobi, also to extend a invitation to the trip as a superviser. We are lacking the avaliable Shinobi for the trip. Hokage wishes there to be at least two Jounin or some more Chunins to supervise. Even in these times of peace there is still a constant threat of attack on the open road. Besides there are plenty on Rouge out there who would take advantage of a group of Academy Students, with limited protection." Satoshi smiled as he ruffled his cousins hair.

"What do ya say?" He asked, with a forced smile, watching the Wolf by the Subs side, wearily.

"Also because of the lack of jounin to supervise Hokage-Sama has delayed the trip." Satoshi sighed as he heard the various complants and a surprising Whop of joy from the students. They were obviously not looking forward to the four day trip. A trained Shinobi could make it to Suna in about three days, Academy Sudents, well that was a different story. Hokage-Sama hoped that they'll reach Suna in four days.

"Now, now, theres a reason behind these types of trips. The trip to Suna will teach you t true meanng of having such a strong diplomatic bond with another villiage. Also we'll learn just how to survive in a different enviroment, Wouldnt want you all geting lost in a sand storm now would we?"

((I had almost forgotten that Satoshi and Shun are related. I was confused as I read your post before Yoma, Then It clicked that Shun was son of Hinata and Satoshi's Dad is Neji. Duh. Sorry about my really long Dialog post I tend to make my character say long explinations then explaining the environment myself.))

*clack* the sound of Edmon's finger snap was the last thing the rouge heard, half a second later the clay projectiles exploded, nearly burning edmon himself. The rouge fell on the ground half of his body burnt.'' Well that was a pretty good warm up for the new year '' he said outloud to himself. He just couldn't wait to meet his new gennin students. He looked at the sun, '' damn im already late '' he said as he used the rest of his chakra to model a giant clay bird that would fly him to town quiclky.

from the height that he was flying he could perfectly see the village of konoha. He managed to quickly spot the academy and ordered his caly bird to go there, it flew right over the academy and edmon jumped off. He landed right next to some students in the yard. '' Hey, im soory if im late, what did i miss ? '' he said looking at the students and satochi.

(( yeah im going with you guys ))

Edited by kunailby

After arriving and noticing everybody practicing Kaiser awaited for his turn, one that took a long time to come. Happy to finally be able to try, the gennin-to-be took out a group of kunais and threw them at the target making them all hit not moer than half an inch away from each other, showing great accuracy and precision.

He smiled, he was as good as always. Though his attention was brought by the recently arrived Jounin. A guy that apparently had no eyes, even when at first he thought that was wierd he then rememebered that in this village there was a very well noun clan with that trait. The Hyuuga family and their eyes were actually a Kekkei Genkkai only avaible to them, even the Hokage's wife was part of this clan. He figured there was no reason to say anything about it as everybody else didn't mind so he heard carefully his words, he must've a reason to get into the practice like that.

Soon after his arrival the Jounin was greeted by one of his classmates as his cousin, Satoshi. Kaiser moved to see who it was, Shunren, the Hokage's son was the one greeting the recently arrived Jounin. That must meant this Jounin was an important part of the village, probably in the Hyuuga family too, but he couldn't be sure by just that. Then he noticed the sensei angry at Satoshi, something that didn't seem to bother the Hyuuga Jounin, yet he could still sense some angerness in each of their tones. Instead, he spoke of his intention by being at the academy now, he wanted to invite the class for a field trip to Suna. Kaiser smiled, he might have born close to the Lightning country but he had never been to Suna. The boy turned to Satoshi "I want to go" he said in a tone half exited half calmed, he didn't wanted to act like a little kid, though he was very exited about the idea of going on a field trip.

"Suna will be fun. Hey Satoshi, are we going to meet the Kazekage? He's a good friend of Lord Hokage, isn't he?" Haruka asked. Her Mom had told her the story of the most recent Shinobi War and Gaara, the current Kazekage interested her. Power over sand? Now thhat was cool. He even beat her dad more than once. Only a few had done that, at least to her knowlege. Her Uncle Itachi being one of them. So if she was like her Uncle, would that mean she'll soon be more powerful than her own father? Haruka shook the thought.

((xd.png i'd forgotten as well till in the post it said hyuuga and i was like "oh yea" then posted xd.png and sorry if this post is short))

He looked over to Haruka and smiled "Looks like no after school plans to train then"He said with a bit of dissapointment. He didn't seem like he wanted to go to Suna but he also knew his dad would be mad if he hadn't gone. Sending ones son to a village would show some sort of trust. So declining would be rather rude if he'd ever hoped to become hokage one day. He then looked to Edmon who had just arrived "Hey you were in my dad's office earlier"

((Hm... Kunailby, Due to you having defeat the first enemy here I offer you a choice of reward. Can be anything from Summoning Contract Scrolls(animal of choice) to Move/Jutsu Scolls. Basically Jutsu Scrolls allow you to swap current elemental Jutsus for new ones Straight away without having to go through the process of Learning a jutsu.))

~Satoshi, Me~

Satoshi was rather surprised when Edmon dropped from the sky behind him, He almost jumped but managed to hold it down, although one one his eyes twitched. And he thought he was late before. Satoshi looked down at one of the Academy Students who was nearly buncing on the balls of his feet with excitement.

"To answer all your questions, Yes Kaiser you'll be going, Yes Haruka, You'll most probably meet the Kazekage. No Edmon you didn't miss anything too important, Just going to discuss travel plans with Kaimaru-Sama, need to be prepared an all" Satoshi turned to the small crowd of Academy Students.

"Why dont you all run off and get prepared for the trip, you know say goodbye to parents and all that"

((@Applecakes, Request slot open and reserved for you on my Art Thread, Just letting you know. Alright lets get this thing started...))

Edited by Kursedfire

Shun had sighed as Satoshi said for everyone to run off and get ready. The truth was that his father was most likely busy with everything with the city and his mother was probably experimenting. He didn't need much to be able to take care of himself in the wilderness. He was going to miss his father but it'd always been this way after all he was hokage. Shun started off as the rest of the kids ran home in excitment. He placed his hands in his pockets and began to walk to the pond in the city to throw rocks at and possibly pass time until it was time to leave.

The arrival of another shinobi, presumable a Jounin, startled Shiroi. She thought, Another substitute teacher? How many would we have? The mention of the trip to Sunagakure excited her, yet worried her at the same time. And apparently, the newly arrived shinobi was going to join them as well. "More teachers to protect us, I guess...", she muttered to herself.

"Why dont you all run off and get prepared for the trip, you know say goodbye to parents and all that."

Shiroi herself dispersed with the crowd of Academy students. She needed time to pack as well. The trip to Sunagakure was going to take at least, 3 days, probably more since they were just Academy students. When she arrived back at her house, she went straight to the kitchen to find her mother, who was surprised to see her back so early from school. After notifying her mother of the trip, she quickly went to her room to pack for the trip.

((I'm not trying to rp the cannon characters, I just need them right now for interaction))

"Hai,"((yes)) Haruka said, then she ran off. She jumped on a roof and the ran the rest of the way home on top of different houses and shops. When she landed on her own roof, she grabbed a window and swung herself in.

"Hi Mommy," she said, running up and hugging her mom. "Hey sweetie. Why are you home so early?" "Field trip to Suna is today! I have to pack!" "Okay, I'll help you honey."

Haruka ran to her room, followed by her mother. She started throwing her favorite summer outfits for the day, amd then her mom put in some warm clothes for the cold nights.

"Thanks mom, bye!" she said, hugging her mom again. She then grabbed her travel bag and ran out the door, and back on to roof tops. Running towards the Hokage tower, she noticed Shun walking, stopped, and jumped off. "Hey Shun, do you want to go to the Hokage tower with mme? I have to say gobye to my dad and you can too."

He stopped and looked at her as a small smile came over his face which usually happened when anyone took Shun's attention. He then spoke calmly "My dad's probably busy. I don't like to bother him with stuff like saying goodbye when he's got a lot of work to do."He looked forward and then upwards"You could say hi for me if you want. That being if he's not busy."

He patted her shoulder and smiled before slowly walking again. His mind was clearly wondering as it seemed Shun couldn't keep complete focus.

"Are you sure? Your dad won't mind if you come in for just a minute to say goodbye. Your not going to see him for about a week, considering how long it will take to go there and back. Plus we'll probably stay there more than one night so, it will be over a week. Come on, what's the harm in just saying goodbye?" she asked softly. The truth was she didn't want to go alone. It was always awkward to go into the Hokage tower when she needed to tell her dad something, and then he wasn't there. She would feel a lot more comfortable if that happened today and she was with Shun.

Shun stopped and looked back to Haruka"fine i guess I can go with you." He said with a small smile on his face. He would have prefered not to have to say goodbye but it was evident that Haruka didn't want to go alone and if i she needed someone to go with her who better then one of her friends. So he started to walk towards the kage tower. "I honestly think it'd be quicker to just run the whole way to Suna but i guess we are going to take our sweet time for some reason"He muttered as he was walking.

(( mhm.. summon scroll ? meaby a bear ? ))

Edmon looked at the cut the kunai made on his chest, and the one that got stuck in his arm.'' I better go see a medical-nin before doing anything else '' he said to the others, showing his wounds to satochi. '' thats why im late i had to deal with some rouges attacking farmers. '' he said still looking at the cut on his chest. He turned and walked into the academy.Ok now where can i find a medical-nin ?He went over to the nurse's office. '' hello, can i come in ? '' he said knocking on the door, and coming in before she even had time to enter. I guess he got that habit with the hokage.

'' Oh my ! '' the nurse said jumping, Edmon had scared her and the fact that he was bleeding wasn't better. '' I need to get healed '' he said fliking some coins on her desk, that would pay for the healing. '' Oh my, sit here and i will operate. '' he said talking his right arm and directing him at the chair. She then placed on hand on his chest and slowly passed over the cut. IT healed.. it was a bit painfull for edmon bit nothing he couldn't endure. Then he went for the cut on his arm, and after a few minutes he was healed and good to go.

Edited by kunailby

"I know. Seriously we should split up into two groups, one for the wimps that need to go a mile per hour and those of us who don't mind running and going fast. That or the babies that would be in the second group shouldn't go. I'm six, and I'm faster than most people here." Haruka said, almost to the point of whining. When they got to the tower she knocked. "Hello? It's Haruka and Shunren. may we come in?"

Kai nodded greeting to Edmon and listened as Satoshi dismissed the students. Oh well, there was no point in arguing about it. Still, he didn't really want to go along. It wasn't that he disliked the dessert or seeing the sand shinobi again, rather it was the fact that he would be working as a team with the others to protect and guide the students.

Kai had an incredible dislike for having to rely on someone else. It made him anxious, the thought that he had to place his well being in the hands of someone else. After all... his entire life's worth of training had revolved around self sufficiency, still... he sighed... there was nothing he could do about it considering that his current "disguise" was that of a substitute teacher and there was no logical reason why that kind of person wouldn't want to go.

He waited until it was just him and Satoshi. He knew by the way the Jonin had looked at him that he knew something, he must, with those eyes of his... not much could be missed.

"Satoshi, you made Jonin young, not surprising." He began, taking his social training to heart and starting with small talk. It was hard to make smalltalk with a Hyuuga though, they had as many secrets as Kai knew he had.. actually they probably had several more all things considered.

"In this mission I'll be acting as your subordinate, chunnin level. I have my own business in the sand village. I will respect whatever you say, protecting the students is my first priority. I should share with you also that rumor is that there may be a kidnapping attempt on the hokage's son, the political leverage is obvious. What, is my assignment?"

He had nothing against the Jonin before him personally. He was uncomfortable around all byakugan users in general. But he also knew the rules and the rules dictated that Satoshi was in charge. Kai would respect him on those grounds, unless the rules changed.

Kaiser smiled, he got to go to the field trip to Suna. As the Jounin told them to say goodbyes to their families and prepare for the trip Kaiser left the academy and went to his house. The idea of saying goodbye to his family was quickly dismissed as he lived alone in this village, having his whole family somewhere else. Though remembering them made him want to be with them again, but he couldn't, it hadn't been much time since he left and he hadn't even become a Genin yet to come to them, no, he wanted to return to his family as a great ninja, a Jounin at least for make them feel proud of him and of their decision of sending him to Konoha.

After a while he had gotten "home". The young shinobi-to-be hunt down for his backpack and when he found it he filled it with food supplies and a leeping bag for the nights. Some other usefull stuff were inside of it too like a blanket in case he felt cold in the night or something else could made it needed. After about half an hour he had already filled his backpack with everything needed and was ready to go. Though he decided to wait some time as the rest of the people that was going to go in the trip had families to say goodbye from and would take some more time to do it. Yeah, maybe wait, he didn't wanted to be the first one showing up in the place, it would've been odd, specially because he didn't knew any of the other two shinobis that were going to go with them...