Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

Kaiser smiled, it was finally time to move on. He awaited for a couple of his fellow academy students to walk behind Satoshi to follow them. The idea of finally meeting a different Hidden Village than Konoha and his own was exiting to him, maybe because when with his clan he couldn't see much ninjas and he was getting used to those of Konoha. Momments after the jounrney begun, he begun to feel bored, and noticing the other were too busy toalking among themselves he tried to catch up with the leading Jounin, expecting that if they were abushed by rogues or other ninjas he could fight them first...

((Is that an invitation for an ambush Ryu? Long one here))

~Satoshi (Me)~

For the fifth time today Satoshi sighed, while he loved travelling. Travelling this slowly was as the a certain member of the Nara clan puts it "Is a Drag" How he wished he could fly up there like Edmon, certainly solve a few of his problems. While being up there would get you to your destination faster...You would be easily spotted by enemys in the open sky like that. Hearing a patter of small feet, Satoshi turned behind him, Kaiser had caught up to him in front of the group. Looking overhis shoulders he smirked slightly as his cousins current predicament. Seems the little Uchiha has a crush. Best black mail material one could ever have. Turning back to the front of the group again, Satoshi couldn't help but notice he had a familar feeling in the pit of his stomach. Someone was watching them...

~Identity Unknown, Location Unknown~

A hooded figure trudged slowly through the harsh winds apon the outskirts of Suna. Pausing the figure reached into its backpack and pullet out a water bottle* taking a few good glups. The figure sighed before begining its journey once more through the harsh, windy desert. Finally reaching the to of a sand dune, from under its hood the figure's lips turned upwards in a smirk as it spotted the city it had been searching for. In the middle of a sandstorm stood Suna in all its glory, Finally their plans could begin....

~Item Drop~

Shiny Object by Shiroi's feet... Silver Necklace Grants (+20HP)

((* Do they have water bottles? They do don't they? You can reqest Item drops or events guys, just letting you know. Trying something new with items, all items found grant certain ablitlies/Power. Silver Necklaces grant the holder an extra 20HP))

Shun looked up to the sky as he awaited Haruka to respond as he watched edman up in the sky on the clay bird. He then murmured to himself "this is so boring". He began to then look around slowingdown his pace as though distracted by something. If the group was compact enough he could slip out without being seen but if his cousin found out he'd be able to pinpoint him after a bit. Especially if something happened. He smirked before grabbing Haruka's hand and slowly slipping into the crowd to then sneak out in the middle of the woods while the others weren't watching. This wasn't fun so he was going ot make his own fun.

(( i'l make a fight request, kaiser or satoshi could fight i'l just make the intro if that's ok ? Well here it goes ))

Edmon was laying down on his clay bird his eyes closed. Even do he knew he was suppose to have a look out for enemies, his laziness took over... But was soon interrupted by the sound of a kunai rushing past his face. '' uh what the he- '' as phrase was interrupted by another kunai but this time he had to block it, and the only way of blocking it was to protect himself with his clay bird, he quickly turned grabbing the clay bird firmly to make it turn quick enough to block the kunai. The kunai went right into his clay bird making disappear in a poof, the attack seemed to come from below, thats ment that the other students could be in danger. As the bird disapeared edmon was now in a free fall, and if no one would catch him he could get seriusly wounded.

(( Is that ok ?? ))

((not entirely, I had nothing else to post xd.png .. but its ok, I like it rolleyes.gif ))

Kaiser continued walking/running/joggin behind Satoshi. being in the front along the Hyuuga jounin made him feel a little more responsible, he would be the first of the students to notice any dangerous activity around them. The young ninja turned around, trying to find something out of place, but he couldn't, maybe because he wasn't as experienced as he would like, but he could still have his eyes open for anything. Kaiser turned his face back to their route again.

As soon as he did, he could hear something moving in the wind, like a swift object flying around. He turned to the sky and saw Edmon's clay bird dissapearing and the jounnin in a free fall towards the group. Kaiser knew this only meant something, they were being attacked, or at least the jounnin was, and as part of his team he had to do something. Taking out his shurikens he hurled them to the canopy around him, three in each direction, hoping to hit something in there, or at least, make the attacker come out of their hiding...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Finally, they started the journey to Sunagakure. Shiroi took one of the sunglasses offered by Kai-sensei and put them on quickly. She did not say much as the journey progressed, while there seemed to be a more affectionate interaction between two of the other Academy Students, from her point of view.

As she shuffled behind the teachers, she accidently kicked against something. She bent down, trying to find what she had stepped on. To her surprise, a shiny object was glinting in the sunlight. She knelt down and picked it up, thinking to herself, Wow, a Silver Necklace! It looks really pretty. She quickly slipped the necklace into her pocket and caught up with the group.

Shiroi said aloud((Any of the senseis can answer.)), Sensei, I found a Silver Necklace just now, any idea what it might do?

((EDIT: Ryu: 1- Thanks, I edited it. smile.gif 2- Wasn't it found by Shiroi's feet? unsure.gif ))

~Item Drop~

Shiny Object by Shiroi's feet... Silver Necklace Grants (+20HP)

Edited by woshiico0kie

~Satoshi (Me)~

Satoshi smiled at Shiroi's innocent question. "Well some items you can pick up in stores or on the road, like now, can have certain traits. See the necklaces very subtle glow, it has something sealed within it. Like one of my puppetts, Shiru, Its main use is for storing Charka. If I'm ever low on chakra I can use some pre-sealed in special storage contains in the pupper. Same as that necklace" Satoshi suddenly tensed slightly, his gut feeling was telling him somethings wasen't right and his gut feeling was never wrong. Satoshi spun sround at Kaiser's gasp, Following Kaisers eyes Satoshi looked up just in time to see Edmon's Clay Bird disappear in a cloud of smoke. Thinking quickly Satoshi pulled out one of his many scrolls from his back. Unfurling the scroll quickly he slammed his hand apon it, With a brief cloud of smoke, Satoshi sent his summoned Puppet, Shiru* up to catch Edmon before he ended up a pile of mushed Shinobi on the forest floor. Reeling in his puppet and Edmon, Satoshi noticed Kaiser hurl a few Shurikens into the dense forest surrounding them. Depositing Edmon safely on the ground, Satoshi scanned the forest with his Byakugan, He would protect these children with his life. The Hokage trusted himself and the other Jounins with the Leaf's future and he wasen't about to let a group of Rouges take that away...

((Three points,

1- The item was Intentionally for Shiroi. Just a random Drop, To avoid confusion later I'll post the item drop and where it is. Eg. At someones feet, By a bush nearest to.

2-Yamamoto wishies to try his hand at controlling this Ambush, considering I am away quite often, He's been given power to RP Random Events when I am unavaliable. We'll see how this one goes.

3-* See Original post for puppet discription

4- I hopw you al can understand How I explained the whole special traits of the items))

Edited by Kursedfire

~Ambush~

The area around the group seemed to be clear enough asside from the loud howl of pain from one of the nearby trees. One wouldn't expect people to randomly throw shurikens into the woods but this was obviously an odd bunch(-10hp). As the person realized he'd been attacked and noticed he quickly moved further into the woods which caused a lot of random noise, obviously this person wasn't all that trained.

From an area ahead the one who threw the Kunai at edmon threw another at him at nice speed but this time he had an exploding tag attached to it. A flying advesary was obviously annoying to deal with so if they could get him out of the sky it'd be better. As he hurled the Kunai he quickly darted from the spot he was in as to not get spotted.

As Satoshi scanned with is byakugan he saw 5 obvious chakra resonations coming from the ones in the woods, one of which was incredibly small and it seemed to be quite a ways away. The others were posted 20-50 yards into the forest and about 60-yards apart forming a nice sized Square around the group. There seemed to be no traps set up in the woods so it looked as though these people were untrained or very unorganized.

((There ya go i added the health loss so when i do start keeping track of enemies i can add the damage to there health... Sorry if it's not all that great but i just woke up xd.png))

((sorry then, my mistake, I missread tongue.gif ... I edited though rolleyes.gif ))

Kaiser smiled as he heard the cry of pain in the canopy. At least one of his shurikens had hit the attacker or attackers, now he could be sure there ws somebody around trying to get them. He looked around, trying to find them but there was nothing at sight, at least not for him, maybe Satoshi's byakugan would find them but for him, there was no chance of doing it by just looking around. Thinking uickly on a good way of counter the opponents hidden, he began to make Hand Seals and as soon as he ended he exclaimed "Katon Kage Bunshin!" With the words of the young shinobi ten clones of him appeared around him, prepared for battle. Kaiser smirked and looked at them all "now separate and look through the canopy for our attackers" he said and as he finished talking the eleven of them got into the canopy, all taking separate directions to look for the atatckers.

As he looked around Kaiser smiled, was him to find any of the rogues, he would just slash them with one of his swords, and so could any of his clones. Plus, if any of them (the clones) were to get hit by the opponents, they would explode in flames, engulfing them and burning their body hich would only make them shout in pain and will make them easier to find for hima nd the rest of the group...

((Yeah seems okay Yamamoto, Just remember to keep posting as your character too. Also Ryu is ten Kage Bushins suitable for a AS->Genin? Just remember to post your characters stats at the end of each post if you Use a justu or take damage.))

~Satoshi (Me)~

Satoshi almost smiled at the young Academy Students initiative in battle, While the Rouges where busy with some clones, Satoshi did a quick head count, Edmon, Check. Kai and Pet? Check. Kaiser? Check. Shiro? Check. His annoying cousin and the Uchiha, No Check. What perfect timing his cousin had? Running off in the middle of a attack. Great that was one more thing Satoshi had to think about. "Edmon? Kai? See if you can take care of these guys. I gotta find my cousin and the Uchiha, They've run off somewhere. Send up a flare if you need backup" Puppet by his side, Satoshi quickly ran off in the direction of his cousins chakra.

((I was contemplating on wether to keep Satoshi here and See if Kai or Edmon wishes to find the missing Students Or not. If you wish for me to swap the roles around. PM me and I'll edit me post to what you wish))

~Ambush~

The woods seemed to be quiet now and there seemed to be no silver lining, as then two shuriken came from the left and right of the group attached with exploding tags. As they hit the ground beside the group they imediately exploded causing a large dust storm to pick up around the group. Soon after the sounds of wires could be heard as the dust was still settling and clouding everyones vision.

~Shun~

Shun had ran off a few minutes before the craziness had begun and he had made good headway towards the nearby lake. Being nearly as fast as his grandfather it was no surprise but his chakra seemed faint to Sitoshi as though something might have been clouding his vision of his younger cousin though Haruka's chakra was easily spotted.

"Well that was fun"shun chuckled as he stood beside the lake peering into the water with a giant smile on his face. He'd no idea what was happening but this was fun to him and he was indeed happy to finally visit the lake outside of Konoha. Looking around he seemed at peace as he started to pick up rocks and skip them over the water. "So how long do you think they'll notice we are gone?" He asked Haruka.

((Sorry for short enemy post didn't know exactly what i should do so just went with quick diversion xd.png))

((I dunno really, from what I've seen in the anime that Naruto guy makes about 100 to appear at a time so I thought 10 was a good number... I might be wrong though, so if I am... tell me and I'll fix it rolleyes.gif

And ok I will... I forgot previously tongue.gif))

After some momments of running around the area he finally spotted a shadow passing by. Knowing by experience it was not one of his clones (he had already been familiarized with his clones and thus he could feel their chakra signature, so he wouldn't atatck them on a battle) he comanded one of them (his clones) to attack it. The clone got to the figure and attacked it with a kunai in hand (-10Hp ... to them) and continued after it, trying to hit it again. Kaiser smiled, even if that foe atatcked his clone, the clone would explode in flames and burn them, causing only damage to them and letting them numb for a momment, allowing him to get closer and atatck them too...

Kaiser

Health - 100Hp

Chakra - 70C (-30C) = 40C

Katon Kage Bunshin (-30C)

((I think I did it right, if not, well... PM so I can edit it biggrin.gif ))

((Naruto boys clones are shadow clones yours are constructed of flames. Naruto never successfuly summoned one clone until he got the forbidden scroll. And alas Naruto has the nine tailed fox sealed inside of him allowing him access to chakra he would normally not have. So of course my argument probably will be null invoid i've stated the argument as is people can take it as they see fit tongue.gif... Also bed time so i'll add the ambush and such later today on this post))

Kai frowned as he saw the first kunai fly up at Edmon's clay apparition, the other shinobi had not noticed it, he must not be paying close attention. Fortunately it missed and Kai relaxed his muscles. This was not he attack he was waiting for. The kunai had been slow, off target, at least by his standards, whoever their aggressors are they weren't Jonin level, and therefore would not require him to do anything drastic.

Another two kunai came from the wood-lines on both sides, this time with explosive tags attached. "Go!" Kai called after Satoshi, wanting the man out of the way and finding the hokage's son ASAP. He released two of his own kunai, intersecting the others at the paper tag, causing them to explode prematurely, but still close enough that the group was pelted with small rocks and dust from the explosion.

"Alright class, this is a learning opportunity..." Kai said calmly as he performed a set of handsigns, "use your kunai throwing abilities and take these guys down, Tengai Hōjin." Nothing visible happened but Kai had just released a chakra barrier, dome method formation. The technique allows Kai to detect the movements and position of any enemy that steps within it, range : 50meters in all directions.

(-50chakra) B -rank technique, sustained, original user: Jiraiya.

Kai then quickly tapped each student on their foreheads, linking his vision of the barrier he'd just created to their eyes as well. Functionally it served the same purpose as bayakugan, detecting chakra signatures and movement. It was however limited to a small area, but at the level these shinobi seemed to be fighting, they probably hadn't even noticed it.

Kai normally wouldn't use this technique except in the instances when a particularity skilled ninja cast area jutsu around to confuse his eyes, along with his particular eyesight and this barrier, however, such attempts were rendered mostly obsolete.

"Now you can see them, throw from here and keep your backs together. I'll protect us from anything they throw back, now let's see if you've learned your lessons!"

Kama rolled her eyes at Kai's enthusiasm, borring... she yawned and lay down, swishing the dust away from herself with her tail.

Edmon was now safe from his fall since satochi had catched him. '' What again ? this will be my second fight today ! '' he said as he looked around trying to find the ninjas that had attacked them. '' You guys fight them ! il go help satochi ! '' he yelled out as he jumped into a tree and started jumping from branch to branch. He didn't feel like fighting again today, so he decided he would leave that to the students, plus there was another jounnin with them so they would be alright. After a few minutes hw could finally see satochi, He jumped out of the tree and landed next to him. '' Hey ! thanks for catching me '' he said putting his hand out for a kuckle but ( you know like bee does tongue.gif ) '' I'l help you find the missing students.

((I'm the biggest idiot in the world. I have a banner for this in my siggy, yet I still forgot about this *facepalm* Sorry guys!))

Haruka was about to talk and say what she was going to when the ambush started. Following Shun quickly and cursing herself off for not being brave enough to take a stand, she replied, "I don't know, but shouldn't we help out. Everyone else is." Another pang shot through her head. "Not now!" she thought to herself, keeping her face emotionless and not showing her pain. She ignored the pain and it soon went away. Hearing an explosion, she gulped. "I bet Dad would have been the first one on the scene to kick these guys' buts. But here I am, running away like a coward." Haruka had always assured herself that the shyness would go away once something dangerous happened, and she could fight with no problem whatsoever. But now she doubted that.

((Yep, Kaiser/Raka that is exactly how I'd like the battle posts, Apple is back yay))

~Satoshi (Me)~

Hearing a confirming yell from Kai, Satoshi smiled as he headed towards his cousin and the Uchiha further in the forest. He didn't even need to turn around as he sensed Edmon approch him. "Didn't you need to help Kai with those Bandits?" He asked, as Edmon arrived leaping in time with him across the branches. Knocking fists with Edmon, Satoshi put on a burst of speed fearing the safety of the Students.

((Yes its short but its holidays, Parties just ended. Have a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays))

~Ambush~

As the ninja was hit with the well placed kunai he howled in pain as the man then pulled out a kunai and exploding tag and stabbed it into the clone approaching him.The group of ambushers seemed not to realize that they could be seen due to the jutsu used by kai. So they continued to set up there traps and wires hoping to get it done in one run

((Sorry very short response. Holidays and shaz))

~Shun~

"You okay Haruka?" He questioned, it had seemed as though he hadn't noticed the ambush and his main purpose was to come to the lake to have fun instead of just travelling with everyone else. SHun looked at himself in the water with a look of disgust for some reason. The look on his face was one that Shun really never used kunless really distraught about something. He then quickly shook it off and looked over to Haruka.

((Also Haruka and SHun had left about 20 mins before the ambush but i'm an improver so i just said yes tongue.gif like i said sorry for short response mind hasn't been in right place and had to post just to keep itmoving at least. sorry for late reply also))

((To pick up the pace, I'm having Satoshi come in during this post))

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a headache." Haruka said, covering the fact that it was almost to the point of a migrane. She took a bottle of water from her bag and drank it, and then used her water purifier to clean some lake water she had just refilled the water bottle with. The water helped, turning the headache from an almost migrane to a small one that she could ignore. Then Satoshi came in. She blushed and shyed up. Haruka always hated when she was repremanded, and sometimes she would even cry. Satoshi wasn't trying to be harsh, and he used a normal tone, bit it still at least made her shy. She shot ann annoyed glance at Shun, and then responded quitley, "Well...um..you see..so Shun went here...and I..um..followed him and then I...um..was just..like...you know..saying to him that we should...um...like..oh yeah..um....go back and help."((said like Hinata talking to Naruto)) Haruka looked down, blushing even more from embarressment, even though Satoshi hadn't meant to do that.

((I won't be able to reply much after this for a couple days will be babysitting and such))

~Ambush~

The enemies some how realized that something was off as the entirety of the group was not reacting surprised as though they should be rather they could be easily targetted and picked off for some reason, they then quickly retreated back into the woods unknowing that they could still be seen and sensed. Though one of the enemies began to get more chakra growing throughout his body as though he had gotten stronger.

~Shun~

Shun looked to his cousin who had arrived as he got a wide eyed expression on his face, almost surprised that his cousin was there so quickly then he got embarresed and started to lower his head. A voice then came from behind them all "Well isn't this a surprise" a robed figure then emerged from the water as though he was part of it his mask was similar to that of an ANBU leaders mask. His voice was a monotone almsot emotionless voice as he then began to stride over the water casually towards the group of people.

After watching the rogues from Kai's Jutsu's help, Kaiser sent one of his clones to attack one of them. The clone approached the man and punched him in the face before exploding around him, engulfing his body in flames before dissapearing (can't imagine how much damage is done). Kaiser smiled and before the man could react, he threw two kunais at him from behind and moved around him so he wouldn't spot where he was...

((Kaiser I imagine that the damage is small but it last, Like a burn damage in Pokemon. I say probably -10-15Hp then about -2-5Hp every now and again))

~Satoshi(Me)~

Apon arriving at the clearing, Satoshi glared at his cousin and his friend. Seing his cousin lower his head in embaressment, Satoshi sighed ((He seems to be doing that a lot))This iresponisbilty probably came from his fathers side, Uzumaki was known for being irresponsible. Starting forward with Edmon at his heels, "Well Isn't this a surprise" Satoshi was midly stunned at the appearance of the figure, His Byakugan hadn't picked up this Shinobi. He had been completetly invisible to Satoshi. He hadn't heard of anything like this happening before, The Byakugan being blind. The figure in front of him was somehow keeping his chakra hidden. Satoshi threw a quick side glance a Edmon, then to his cousin and The Uchiha. This was a bad situation, The Enemy was currently moving closer to his charges. Charging his feet with chakra, Satoshi rushed forward between the Students, "Who are you? Your outnumbered, how about you just walk away?" Satoshi smirked, while on the inside soo many questions were floating around in his head Who is this guy? Why didn't his Byakugan see him? Why does he sound familar?

(( I'll leave it at that for now))

"Good work Kaiser," Kai congratulated the student, but playtime was over they ahd learned there lesson... and Kai grew increasingly nervous about not being able to keep his eyes on his mission goal... Shun. It was time to end this. But the students didn't need to see it happen.

"Everyone gather around me and get down, this will all be over in a moment... Water style, Hidden Mist Jutsu!" Kai activated the technique, causing a field of thick mist/fog to engulf the group, at the same time he ended his barrier jutsu, returning the enemy to their hidden state, but more importantly, cutting the vision of the students down to nothing as well.

(chakra - 25, rank C, range 5 meters in all directions, type, concealment barrier, element water)

"Kage Bunshin!" as Kai seemed to vanish into the mist, three coppies of himself, shadowclones, appeared to take his place, taking up defensive positions around the students as the mist faded and cleared.

(chakra 25 per clone, x3 =75, rank A, chakra strength of each clone 5%)

Kama also seemed to have disappeared with her master, leaving the students with only the three shadow clones to protect them, well... that and their own wits!

Kai smiled, stretching as if breathing fresh air for the first time in months. He spoke one word that he'd been dying to say ever since he'd gone undercover one month ago. "Sharingan!" He whispered under his breath as he entered the forest. His world suddenly seemed clear and crisp as if he'd forgotten until now to wear his glasses, every blade of grass was outlined, each blowing leaf on the trees moved separately from all the others. But he kept himself from smiling, there was a job to be done... this was still serious business. He didn't intend to make it a fair fight either, and he never took prisoners.

He took off into the forest, heading for the first enemy, chakra coursed through feet, grabbing onto and pushing off the ground, trees, rocks, anything he came into contact with, propelling him forward at a speed that would have been reckless for anyone without a dojutsu up their sleeves. As he reached peak speed his right arm began to glow and the forest was suddenly filled with the sound of a very loud Chidori, that or a flock of blackbirds had just landed and started up a song...

one! from the viewpoint of the students a streak of white light cut from east to west through the forest in front of them, causing some smoke and dust to rise in a line from the trees.

two It happened again, this time on the other side of them.

Then twice more from the other two cardinal directions.

Kai was ignoring obstacles, traps, and common sense, simply cutting his way from target to target and allowing his eyes to keep his body from taking too severe a beating. He paused as the last man fell, his hand coming out of the ninja's chest as the electricity dissipated into the air. He sat down on a rock, panting lightly. He hadn't had a workout like that in weeks. Four bursts, plus the shadow clones a barrier and some mist thrown in. He estimated he was below half chakra, maybe even down to a quarter left. At his best he only had twelve bursts in him before they had to be forced... and that never ended well.

(Chidori, chakra 75 x 4 uses, Rank A, Element Lightning, damage... fatal)

He checked his body, his right arm was lightly burned from the intensity of the lightning, even if he had been the one producing it. He had fourteen other cuts, two on his face and the rest on his torso and left arm. He mentally counted them off.

Two kunai, trap. ten needle, explosive tripwire, two chunks of wood... me cutting through trees. Over all it was a good outcome, but...

"Look at you, all bloody and exhausted. That was rash, foolish, and completely overkill for what the situation required." Kama sat down next to him, licking at one of the cuts on his arm.

"And you loved every minute of it." Kai replied to his motherly and furry companion. "The flashy explosions were neat, I'm sure the students will ask questions..."

Kai sighed, that's right, students... He stood up, moving back towards the group, his eyes returning to their normal color. "Maybe they didn't notice..."

"Riiiight...." Kama rolled her eyes.

The shadow clones vanished as Kai emerged from the forest. One arm slightly darker than the other, the lighter one had a dozen or so open wounds, shallow, flesh-wounds. He wiped some blood off his cheek that had begun to pool up under those two wounds, he would have time to heal later, for now they were to be ignored.

"Is everyone alright?" he asked, approaching Kaiser and the remaining students.

(All that work fine for everyone? I can edit)

Kai -100hp -500chakra

Haruka almost jumped back at the stranger's appearance and voice. She didn't allow herself to get frightened though. This time she would stand her ground. Haruka took a deep breath to calm herself down. She turned towards the stranger. This was her chance to prove herself. No more chickening out. It was time to show that the Uchiha crest on her back wasn't there for show. That it meant something. She took out a kunai knife, ready to take her stand.