Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

He leaned against the wall while he watched Haruka. He then awaited his father to open the door but he knew that his father probably wouldn't. "So really think they're free at the moment? Your father and mine are both probably busy as all sin."

((I'm trying to keep Sasuke in character while he interacts with her. I can hear him saying what I had him say though))

"Maybe not...but lets go in anyway, we'll only be here a minute." After giving another few seconds for them to answer, Haruka opened the door while saying "We're coming in just for a moment." She walked in, and then turned to Shun and gestured for him to follow. She saw her father talking to Naruto but didn't care. She ran up and hugged him, saying, "Hi Daddy!" "Haruka I'm in the middle of something" he said sternly "I know but I had to say goodbye! The trip to Suna is today." Sasuke gave in and picked her up. He turned to Naruto. "We were only a year older than Shun when we first met Gaara, remember? As I recall, you were about to get beat up by Kankurō whem I saved your but- again. Kind of ironic that now I do it for a full time job now too, don't you think?"

~Satoshi (Me)~

Satoshi leaned against the wall near the archway, exiting Konoha, Looking up at the sky he deduded from the till of the shadows it was around 4-5 ish in the afternoon. The Academ students would be arriving oon. After having a talk with Kai the came up with an agreement, although it was clear to most people that the two werent fond of each other. Even if Satoshi wasnt comfortable around Kai, the Students protection was their first piority on this trip, Satoshi knew Kai could hold his own in a fight, probably even fight better then Satoshi himself.

Sighing again, Satoshi mentally tick off a list in his head. Accomadations? Check. Food Supplies? Check. Puppets? Check. Extra Wepons? Check Medical Supplies? Check. Students? Not yet.

Shun Peered into his fathers office as Haruka went in and interupted the conversation that his father and Sasuke were having. He then stepped in with his head down, being down on himself due to interupting his father most of the reason he didn't want to come to see his father was because he would most likely be busy. Provided he actually was busy it was rather counter productive. He looked out the window and noticed the sun's positioning and realized they needed to go to meet Satoshi and the rest of the students. Shun quickly spoke "Well we are going to be late Haruka and i'm sure our fathers would like to get back to discussion and we wouldn't wanna be late and keep them from doing there business would we?" He ran in and grabbed her hand and waved to his father as he then began to pull Haruka with him. "Sorry for interupting dad I'll stay safe"He yelled as he ran out of the hallway with Haruka.

His father said something as they exited but Shun couldn't catch it.

Haruka rolled her eyes at Shun. "Well I guess I should be going to. Bye Daddy!" she said, giving him one final squeeze. She jumped down and ran to catch up with Shun, not even realizing when she had got to the academy that she had passed Shun awhile ago. Seeing that he wasn't there yet, she though, "Oops. I guess the speed boost from the chakra to my feet was going a little overboard." She felt slightly drained from sprinting with a heavy bag, so she took out her leftover energy bar from lunch. When she had gotten home, she put enough of those bars in to give her about 1 per day, depending on how often she used them. But this was a different one. She still had those ten bars. Haruka crunched on her energy bar, feeling her energy coming back. She had only used a little chakra today, so with the added energy that too was restored fully.

((You realize i was dragging you right apple? Oh well))

He had chuckled as he watched her go towards the academy, and to himself he had said aloud"Meeting at the academy would be quite counter productive" he chuckled as he had watched her use chakra to get there quicker. Only to be behind him in the end. Though it would have been an easy win there was no time for competition at the moment. He had finally neared the gate to the village looking around seeing if he was the first one here or if there had been other students who'd arrived her. He looked around and eventually saw his cousin leaning against the archway as he then walked up to him and mimiced his stance on the other side of the archway and looked up to the sky.

((*facepalm* Oh Well- the phrase that make up most of my OOC comments. Guess i'll wait to post anything, unless you have an idea?"))

After awaiting for about half an hour, Kaiser decided it was enough time for waiting, besides he was eager to go so he wouldn't be able to wait for much long, at least not inside his house. The young shinobi-to.be took his backpack with everything needed already packed inside. He put his swords on his back and make sure the kunais under his wristbands were perfectly atatched and took off to the gate. As he got there he could see the Hyuuga jounin already there. "hi Satoshi sensei" he said as he arrived to the place and awaited for the rest to arrive yet...

After putting the last items in her checklist into her backpack, Shiroi wondered if everything would be more convenient if she could transport them in a summoning scroll. Then again, it was not like she had the skill of making the scroll. She laughed at her own silly thoughts and put on her backpack. She went down the stairs shouting, "Ittekimasu(I'm heading out)!" Her mother, who was still in the kitchen, shouted back, "Itterasshai(See you later)!"

Shiroi took her time, strolling through the streets of Konohagakure. When she reached the entrance of the village, she saw Hyuuga-sensei and Kaiser. She slowly walked up to them and bowed to Hyuuga-sensei, before turning to Kaiser and saying, "Hello. We're early, aren't we?"

Kaiser turned to the girl who had just arrived, she seemed to eb as exited as him about the trip, though she had no problem on showing it, unlike himself. In a kind tone he replied to her "yeah, I guess we are, hope the rest arrive soon" he said to the girl.

~Satoshi (Me)~

Satoshi raised a delicate eyebrow at his cousins antics. About to comment to him, Satoshi noticed three of the students had arrived. Nodding a reply to Kasier and later Shiroi he turned back to his cousin, who seemed to be mimicing him.

"Welcome, were just waiting on Kai, Edmon and Arashi. Kai will be departing from our little group as soon as we reach the boarders of Suna, He has some buisness to take care of, from the Hokage apparently, When we reach the boarders of the desert we will meet up with two of The Kazekage's men who will excort us through the desert to Suna"

((Who would you like to meet at the boarders? Options are Temari and Shikamaru, Kankuro and Temari, Shikamaru and Kankuro or Other))

"Hm well i guess we just wait then... Hopefully this journey won't take to long" He muttered as he looked up to his cousin and then to the sky. He watched all the other students as well seeing how the acted around others and trying to gauge there standpoint on the whole vacation field trip to suna.

((I'd say temari and Konkouro seeing as they're the kazekages right and left hand tongue.gif))

Kai and Kama had left the academy and moved back to his home to pack. It was going to be a fairly long journey but Kai liked to pack light. That didn't mean he didn't bring a lot of stuff... it meant that most of what he brought he previously sealed into a scroll so that it was easier to access if he needed it. This was especially true of all his would-be-needed "other" equipment.

Stop messing with your uniform let's go... Kama barked, already annoyed that they were traveling through the desert again. Though she was well trained, she hated the heat, it didn't go well with her thick coat.

"I don't see how other shinobi can stand to wear these things..." Kai complained, fiddling with his utility belt, "everything feels so loose and baggy I'm afraid the wind will catch me and blow me away..."

Less drama, more packing.... Kama rolled her eyes, turning to face the door as Kai finished up.

"Right right, alright, we've kept everyone else long enough I'm sure. Hopefully someone will try to kidnap Shun before we get to the desert, then fighting them won't be so annoying." He finished tightening the belt and headed out the door, shutting it behind him.

Must I constantly let them pet me? Kama whined as they started out.

"You know... compared to the training we had to go through to be taught not to give up information under torture... you'd think that something as simple as petting wouldn't be a bother mmm?"

Let's see how you like it...

The two traveled in silence the rest of the way.

"Satoshi," Kai called out, waving and giving him a friendly warm smile. Smiling was an art, it was a class too that you had to pass, often leading to muscle cramping... and the extreme desire to frown. "Sorry we kept you, all set on this end. Everyone bring a set of shades? I do have extras!" He smiled at the students, five pairs of sunglasses seeming to appear in his hands from his sleeves.

Now that Edmon was all patched up and healed, he went back to his house just to check if everything was in order, locked the door and went to join the others. He was ready for the trip to suna, and he wasn't againt's it . Meaby it would unite every and get themselfs to know each other better. '' Hey guys ! '' he yelloud out as he could see figures waiting for them.

((sorry for short post i had to go ))

Edited by kunailby

"Konnichwa, Kai Sensei to Satoshi,"((Hello Kai and Satoshi)) Haruka said. She was all packed up and ready to go. She was eager to just get on the road already. They were wasting too much time, and maybe even delaying them a full day if it got too late to travel. Haruka rubbed her temples. "The headaches are getting worse" she thought to herself. What was happening? She had a little pouch of medicine in her bag, in case of emergency and separation from the group. Hopefully the road would be peaceful. No crook in their right mind would attack three Jounin, well that is if Kai Sensei was a Jounin. Plus with some of the talent among the students, including Shun's Uzumaki and Hyuga blood. Plus with her Uchiha shirt, they might be a little wary, not knowing that the real talents of the Uchiha clan hadn't come to her yet. "How many people are we still waiting for, Sensei?"

~Satoshi (Me)~

Satoshi smiled at Kai's fake one as he reached out and snatched a pair of shades from Kai's hand. It was the desert after all, who wouldn't want a pair to protect against the sun and the harse winds, although wearing them did impare his vision somewhat, so wearing them now probably isn't the best idea.

"Arashi, Haruka, Were all waiting on Arashi" Most of the others Academy students in Kai's class had baled out or had other piorities so it was a small group heading to Suna. Satoshi sighed, glancing up to check the time. If little Arashi didnt get here soon they might just have to leave without him in order to meet their dead line, they had to be in Suna in less then four days. Considering they would have to slow down their pace with the Academy Students. Kai and himself could probably reach Suna in less then 3 days, Edmon even less cause he has his clay birds. He could easily fly over obsticals and less chance of running into an enemy in the sky too.

((Kinda short, its lateish here 9.10PM. So 1 vote for Temari and Kankuro, so far))

Edited by Kursedfire

"Okay." Haruka was expecting a small number of kids to not go, but not the majority of the class. Looking around, it looked like mostly the top of the class were here, so the journey would probably be faster than expected. Another pang shot through her head. What was this? Haruka massaged her temples again willing the headache to go away. Hopefully the headaches wouldn't come for the majority of the trip, but she couldn't guarantee that. Getting impatient, she decided to try to use Sharingan on another class working a jutsu she didn't recognize. Her headache seemed to increase with this, so she stopped trying. "Well, Uncle Itachi didn't get it until he was 8, and if he was the best of our clan, than that must be the earliest, right?" she thought to herself, trying to ease her fear about not having the Uchiha kekki genkai passed down to her. Boredom was bad for her. When she was bored she had too much time to make herself nervous about things like that. That's why she was always studying or practicing, it kept her busy. So she decided to go through her bag for a last minute checklist. "Fuma Shuriken- check. Regular Shuriken- check Senbon- check. Kunai Knife- check. Blankets- check. 10 days worth of clothing- just in case-check. Water bottles- check. Finally, food bars- check. Okay, I have everything, I'm definitely ready." She then zipped her bag back up and put it on her shoulder.

((*bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at Shinsedai Shinobi go! bumpity bump bump bumpty bump bump over the other RPs! The edits didn't fit so well, but who cares?))

~Satoshi (Me)~

"Alright, we've wasted enough time waiting for the final students. Were behind scedual as it is. So lets move out" Satoshi was as some call it a bit impaitent like his mother. After waiting another Two hours for the final students, he decided they best head out. At least they'll cover a bit of ground before night falls anyway. Taking the lead Satoshi started the long treck to Suna, through the woods.

((Lets a go. yo, Shadow if you come back after this. You can still come, just hurry along and catch up with a NPC Random Jounin that lead your Character to us.))

Edited by Kursedfire

Shun perked up after almost dozing off after hearing Satoshi. He shook himself awake and prepared himself for some walking. As his cousin lead the way he followed all the other students not wanting to be in the front for the simple fear of having people behind him at certain times.

((Sorry for the short post... Been busy and such))

((Now I drag you yoma!))

Haruka started to walk towards the front of the group, eager to get some energy out from standing and doing nothing. She noticed that Shun was in the back, though, so she slowed down until the others had passed here and took Shun's hand. "Come on Shun, right now there are snails going faster than you." She tried to drag him to the front, but he was a lot stronger than the little 6 year old. She wasn't about to waste chakra on making her arms stronger. She could need that chakra later, so it wouldn't be a good idea to waste it on something so stupid. She ran foward pulling as hard as she could, trying to drag him again, but it was no use. "Will you just come to the front with me already?"

Edmon didn't really feel like walking, These times he was feeling very lazy. Even during is fights he was really fighting at his best. He didn't know why, but he didn't care either he liked the life of a lazy boy. '' il follow you guys from the sky ! '' he said as he dug in his hand into the clay bag. With his left hand he created a giant clay bird and jumped on it. It flew high in the sky, now if there would be any kind of person that wasn't part of the group he could stop them quite easly.

Shun widened his eyes as he got yanked a bit by Haruka. He squinted his eyes and seemed a bit oddified at the moment before he smiled kindly at Haruka like he usually did when she was around. He sighed and follwed her to the front even though he didn't want to he'd do anything for his friend. He pulled his hand back and placed them into his pockets as he scooted to the front of the students with Haruka.

Haruka smiled back, blushing. She let go of his hand as he pulled away and left hers at her side. Some wind came, blowing her black hair into her face. She tucked it behind her ears again, getting slightly annoyed. She played with the pony tail holder on her wrist, moving it up and down. Once they got to the desert, she was most likely going to need to put her hair up from the wind. "Hey, Shun?" Haruka asked.

Edited by AppleCakes

Shun opened one of his eyes slightly while walking and looked at Haruka "yes?" he smiled and tilted his head at the question unknowing why or what she had to ask

(Btw didn't realize ti was going to be that short lol didn't have anything to say xd.png))

Edited by Yomamoto