Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

((Why?.... Roki's stuck with naruto and ryu is able to move but I don't know where to have him go...))

Edited by RokiRavage

((Because roleplay goes in procession, i've posted and apple posted already after you so now it is yours and kurseds))

((They dont have to go in procession, If you get bored your free to post and send them off to do something, you dont have to follow everyone else. Note: In public Sasuke will be refered to as Raven if he is in his ANBU Gear. If not he will be Sasuke))

~Satoshi~

Satoshi slightly skidded around a bend in the forest, hurrying to a small cavern on the outskirts of Konoha. He'd missed his little friend in town and was making his way to where he usually hung out. Stopping at the enterance to a small cavern he begain to make his way inside, pushing aside overgrown foilage as he went. Stopping for a few moments he let his eyes adjust to the light within the cavern. Spotting a figure crouched by the side wall, Satoshi made his way over.

"Hi, Sorry I missed our meeting"

~Naruto (Outside Hospital)~

"Yeah but that "Angel" better not or he might not get his next pay chec-" Naruto stopped suddenly as he sensed an intimidating aura right behind him. Turning slowly around, he came to face a shadowed raven mask. "Hi, Raven. You know I didn't mean that. Right? Right?" Naruto chuckled.

"I'm knocking off for the day, Sakura organised a family dinner. See you tomorrow, dont be late again" Raven Said before he turned and leapt on the neighbouring roof. Sighing, Naruto turned to Roki.

"Lets go visit your brother okay" He said entering the hospital making his way to the receptionist.

"Can you tell me the room Shun Uzumaki is in?" He said startling the lady behind the desk.

"Yes sir he's in room 101*". Thanking the receptionist Naruto and Roki made their way to the room. Opening the door, Naruto stepped back to allow his son in first.

((* What room was he in? Oh well))

Boy

May had been sitting in the cave as he looked over to the late man, the boy shook his head as he continued to carve into the wall. He'd been busy lately it'd seem as the wall had tons of drawings of countries and old ninjas that would be before his age. Though satoshi knew some of them as they were some of the highest bingo book bounties in the history of konoha. The countries were also lined with strategic plans from both sides of the great war, how they'd progressed and the methods in which they had planned on entering the countries. There was also a drawing more recent of the man standing and looking atthe boy himself. He looked over to satoshi with what he could express as the boys smile(Seeing as he's never seen him smile)"Bout time"

Shun

When his father entered the room Hinata had fallen asleep watching her son as he too seemed to be under the blankets but naruto's eyes spotted a bit of smudging on the ground towards the stair well which was obviously cracked open still.

Roki stayed silent and almost laughed when Sasuke scared the crap out of Naruto. Roki followed his dad in the hospital and was a bit annoyed his father had to ask which room shun was in but didn't say anything. he Then followed his dad to the room and walked in first he noticed the state of company and said "looks like his fiends left... oh well, dad i think mom fell asleep as well you might as well take your time but it should be quiet until one of them wakes up.". Roki walked to a chair and sat down and said "i was here earlier since i was worried but Satoshi was here so i was able to calm a bit." he then sat back and relaxed.

((Just going to have to wait until after finals before I start with the RPing. Fortunately I haven't interacted with anyone yet so no harm done. I'll be able to play in about a week.))

((Guess it would be my turn to post? No idea what to post, so this has no affect on anyone))

Daisuke raced off into the woods with Kiiromaru, and decided that this time he would not be lazy and just play instead of train. He had been left out of the first real life fight for his year and was not happy. He would show all off them that he could be a strong ninja. Kiiromaru, seeming to understand barked in agreement. "We're going to graduate soon, boy. And when we do become genin, we'll blow them all away. Isn't that right?" Kiiromaru barked excitedly. "Well just talk won't do any good. Lets get down to business! Back to working on the man-beast transformations..."

Haruka finally had let out all her emotions and was just laying in bed, not moving. Sakura had called her down for dinner a few times but she was not responding. Finally Sasuke went to her room, dragged her out of bed and to the kitchen table. Once they started eating, Haruka barely touched her food and didn't talk, and then went back to her room. Sakura tried to go after her but Sasuke stopped her and told her to just give Haruka some space. In her room, Haruka fell asleep. She had a nightmare about Shun dying and woke up in the middle of the night. She wanted to get her mother but didn't. Haruka laid there sobbing silently and slipped into another nightmare. When she woke up from that one, it was morning though.

Ryu walked out of his house taking the shading thin blind fold and enjoyed the day walking through the Forrest. he he glazed at birds up in the trees with his crimson red eyes. when he looked too long the birds flew off he commented to himself "i guess theres no way animals would be okay with my *demon* eyes...". he walked to the school he trained at for his beginning years as a ninja. "why'd my familiy have to leave..." he thought as he walked through the Forrest when he arrived upon a stump carved elegantly into a chair which he sat in multiple times.

((i might as well post since i'm waiting for faster posting anyway))

While training, Daisuke smelled an unfamiliar scent. He stopped and tried to get closer to the source to figure out who it was. Creeping towards the unknown person, he winced as a twig he steeped on made a loud noise as it cracked. Note to self, he thought, work on stealth at the next possible chance. Peeking from behind a tree, Daisuke noticed a leaf head band and came out of hiding cautiously. "Who are you? I haven't seen you before yet you have a konoha head band." Daisuke said this with growing confidence in his voice. "And what are you doing just sitting here?"

Ryu jumped up out of surprise he didn't hide his crimson eyes looked toward the carved stump with different designs along its edge then looked at the ninja who spooked him. "its my favorite spot to hang out..." he trailed off as he tied his blindfold across his eyes. "so your a leaf ninja too? didn't know there was a inuzuka here..." he trailed off again a bit nervous. he wanted to walk away from this situation but he also had his guitar wrapped up on his back, and wanted to put it away.

Realizing that this ninja was simply here in peace, Daisuke became embarrassed. Trying to make up for his faux pas, he replied, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way, really. You can stay. I was just surprised to smell an unfamiliar scent here, especially one from the leaf. But why haven't I seen you around before?" There were a million other questions that Daisuke wanted to ask him, but sensing that this guy was rather timid, he decided to back off and ask his questions one at a time.

"oh sorry, I'm Ryu I completed the genin graduation 5 months ago... i trained in the Forrest since then..." Ryu scratched his head while talking then said "and i don't have a jounin yet so I'm just waiting for one to be assigned to me..". he sat down on the stump again taking deep breaths before opening his mouth to talk again "i'm just unlucky first i scare away the birds then i get scared myself by you..." he said as he calmly sat his back against the stumps carved back. he sat calmly waiting for a answer he got up from his slouched position and moved his guitar to his chest and it made a "twang" sound as he sat back.

Shun had snuk up to the top of the building and looked around planning a way to get down as he found one and slowly climbed down almost falling a few tiems. He wasn't going to stay couped up in a hospital bed with people feeling sorry for him cuz he was useless... He'd show them that he wasn't useless and that he'd find a way to get back to normal. Maybe Haruka knew soemthing. Shun snuck to Haruka's window that night and tried to get haruka's attention. Since she made no notion of him ther e he just decided to fall asleep otuside of her window and wait for her in the morning.

((Wait, this might be a problem, our characters are on different time zones..))

"That's cool, because I'm graduating from the academy really soon. So maybe we'll end up on the same team!" Daisuke said energetically. He jumped down from the tree and next to Ryu. He held out his hand and said, "By the way, I'm Daisuke, and this is Kiiromaru." Kiiromaru yipped a hello. "So, do you play guitar? I haven't seen anyone carrying one around in a long time. Oh, and why did you blindfold yourself? Is that how you train or something?"

Haruka woke up in the early morning, and heard someone outside her window. She turned the light on and tiredly walked to her window and looked out. What she saw fully alerted her and she truly woke up. It was Shun, sleeping there. She opened her window slowly and shook him gently so he wouldn't wake up with a start and fall.

Shun was deep asleep as he shook hsi head and woke up to see Haruka, his one eye was bloodshot as he looked up at her with a slight smile as he looked to the window. "I come in?" He said in quisitivly.

Ryu looked at the ground and said "no... I blind fold myself because my eyes look like that of a demon yes i play guitar but its for weapon use too". Ryu stood up to shake daisuke's hand and then sat down again gazing up at the sky.

Edited by RokiRavage

"Oh. Well in any case, there's no way your a demon." Daisuke said with a smile. Then another thing occurred to him. "Wait, you use the guitar as a weapon, too? Isn't that a technique from The Sound village?" He had never met anyone from there, just stories, but still it was weird.

"Um...sure" Haruka said, more surprised than anything. Once he came in she lectured him. Her mom was a medical ninja, so when it came to patients sneaking out it was already enforced into her brain to yell at them and get them back to where they should be. "Shun what are you doing here! You need to be back in the hospital! It's not like you can heal with a good night sleep like your dad! Go back now!" Realizing how mean that sounded, she blushed and said, "Um...that came out..not how I wanted it too. Sorry." Haruka gave him a little nervous smile.

Shun smiled a bit patheticly before hugging her and falling against her almost to weak to stand. As he did he started to smile a bit more as he then spoke softly"Thanks Haruka" He then stumbled backward and caught himself from falling. With his eye gone it was like he'd lost a lot of his equilibrium." I need to find Gai Sensei... Or that one guy... BUshy brows." His stomach then growled as he was hungry.

Haruka blushed as Shun hugged her but then said, "No way Shun. You're going back to the hospital, mister. Just look at your condition, you can barely even walk so much as work on tai jutsu." This time she sounded more caring than mean. "But if you want, I'll try to find one of the two to ask them if they'll help you once you get out of the hospital. How does that sound?"

((Waiting for Ryu's response))

Ryu's eye twitched when he heard the word *sound village* he said after daisuke was done "yes my family originally but i was born here in this village so i don't agree with what some of the sound ninja did." he got up and walked over to a stick on the ground and picked it up while pulling out a kunai and started carving it. he walked back over to his seat and sat down.