Kursedfire

Shinsedai Shinobi

Kaiser nodded to the Hyuuga, being more experienced in battles he must be right and it was better to not run out of chakra. He placed his hands into the puppet's woody body and felt how slowly the energy got into his body recovering some of the lost chakra on the previous battle. Momments after the mist slowly dissapered and showed their opponent, the smae man he thought he had slashed with his sword was now standing by the side of one of the other kids in his class, though this kid was severely injured and almost entirely covered in blood. Must liikely he recieved a large amount of damage while battling this stranger who just now dissapeared...

--------

Kaiser

Health - 100Hp

Chakra - 40C (+15C) = 55C

~Satoshi~

Satoshi smiled sadly as Haruka and Kaiser slowly regained their strength through Shiru. Taking one quick look around the area for the enemy he deemed it safe enough. Spotting Edmon flying above he questered for him to land. Edmon must have been knocked out like himself.

Quickly Satoshi made his way over to his injured cousin. It looked bad the whole side of Shuns face was covered in slowly drying blood, with more fresh blood seeping for the hole where his eye should have been. Quickly bringing his puppet over to him, Satoshi riffled through the back storage compartment and brought out his medical kit. He wasen't that good at Medical ninjutsu but he knew basic training on how to patch someone up. Not wasting time Satoshi quickly wrapped up Shuns wound, it would hold till they find proper medical treatment. Turning back to the remaining students he sighed things werent going too well for them. "Well guys, Shun needs proper medical care. I personally think we should head back to the Leaf village instead of continue on. What do you think?"

Shun's wound was bad and was almost perfectly created. Shun still seemed to be alive however but the pain must've caused him to faint or something else. The rest of the area was now quiet aside from the animals now gathering back into the forest after the fight. Satoshi had bandaged his eye and the bandages began to soak up the blood.

((lol sorry not sure what to say while everyone else is waiting to respond lol))

Haruka nodded slowly in agreement. She really wanted to go to Suna, but right now Shun needed real help so there best hope was in Konaha. "Going back to Konaha is our best option right now, isn't it Satoshi Sensei? We're still a good two days walk from Suna...and who knows what will happen when we reach the desert." Looking up at Edmon flying above she got an idea. "How about we separate, and have Edmon fly Shun home on his bird so he can get medical attention? We can follow behind on foot." Haruka suggested.

~Satoshi~

"Thats a great idea Haruka" Satoshi smiled as he gently placed his cousin on the back of the clay bird. With a small gust of wind the bird took off in the direction of Konoha. Turning back to the remaining students, Satoshi smiled slightly this had been a awfull mission, even with two jounins and an ANBU agent that guy had still bested them. Just who was that man, his voice seemed familar to Satoshi, like he had heard it before a long time ago. It was not the time to think of these things now. At this moment Satoshi and the others had to get the students back to Konoha in one piece. "Lets go guys" Satoshi said as he turned away and started walking back into the forest.

~Stranger~

The man watched the students and there watchers leave as he turned around and took his mask off. A huge grin came accrosst his face as he then dissapeared.

Off around the deserts of suna the robed man looked at a projection as they were talking. "DId you get the eyes?" He said with a stern motion and voice movement.

"I got the uzumaki's eyes, But i still have yet to get the hyuugas and sharingan for you master, it will be done though"

"I'd rather it done sooner then later, Don't come back until it's been done" He said as the projection dissapeared and he turned back towards Suna.

((Sorry dk what else to type about lol xd.png))

Haruka gave a slight smile back to Satoshi, but it was fake. All her adrenaline from the battle was gone now, so she was slowing down and soon enough she would be out of energy. She looked up at the bird carrying Shun sadly. "Who was that man?" She thought to herself. Her main worry was if Shun would make it, though. "His eye...what the heck did he want with it?" Trying to distract herself, she reached into her now torn up and extremely muddy bag to pull out a granola bar. She opened it and was chewing on it silently as they walked, questions about Shun and the stranger swirling around in her head.

((Not sure what else to right. By the way, why would he want Uzimaki eyes? They don't have anything special...))

~Satoshi~

Satoshi could see that little Haruka was down. Satoshi slowled his strides till she was next to him. He smiled as he watched her chew on her bar with eyes down. "Hey there dont look so down. Shun is a strong Shinobi he wont let something as small as this get him down. And neither should you okay? If you want to stop this from happening again, get stronger and Study harder. So if or when a situation like this occurs again you'll be ready to face it head on" Okay he was laying it down a little thick there, the same speach his father once gave him years ago. "He'll be fine and so will you"

((Well to answer your question Apple = slight Spoiler if you havent seen the Naruto VS Pain episodes-white text- Nagato (Pain) is said to have been an Uzumaki (From his mothers side) And he developed the Rinnegan. So there may be a chance that if under the right circumstances another Rinnegan user may appear in the Uzumaki blood, who knows-white text-))

Edited by Kursedfire

((Head--->desk. Why do I always go through spurts where I can't remember important things like that? And yet I always can remember specific details from fillers blink.gif ))

Haruka looked up, slightly surprised by Satoshi. She gave him a slight smile, this time it was real. His words got her to cheer up a little but she was still uneasy about Shun and the stranger. "If Satoshi Sensei couldn't beat him, how do I stand a chance at all?" Haruka thought to herself. Then she thought, "Wait, his father is Neji Hyuuga right? Never struck me as the type of guy to give out pep talks like that." Haruka grinned a little to herself at that, and responded, "Thanks, Satoshi Sensei. I will train harder." Although she didn't believe it, she said those words as if she really meant it.

~Satoshi~

Satoshi quirked an eyebrow at the grin on Haruka's face, "Yes, I know what your thinking. My father giving out pep talks, unlikly hu? Most of the time he's too busy running around with a stick up his-...You get what I mean" They had been walking for a while now, Konoha was in sight just above the tree tops. "Hey you know what? This is a perfect opportunity for some training! Last one to Konoha's gate buys lunch!" Satoshi smirked as he jumped into the above tree foilage.

Haruka grinned and sped off after him, going as fast as her little body would allow. Her adrenaline picked her up again and she sped through the trees, finally nearing Satoshi. Needing an extra boost to close the gap, she drew some of her remaining chakra to her feet to push off from the branch harder. Catching up to him she yelled, "See you at Ichi Raku's, slowpoke!" and with one final big leap she passed him, laughing.

~Satoshi~

"Let her win" Pluck "Dont let her win" Pluck "Let her win" Pluck "Dont let her win" Pluck "Let her win..." Satoshi sighed as he plucked off the last petal on his flower. Looks like he was buying lunch. Releasing more chakra to his feet he dashed after Haruka, who had gotten ahead of him while he was plucking petals off of a flower he picked up. Dashing off he leapt through the last of the trees boardering Konoha, landing lightly on the balls of his feet he looked around the entrance trying to spot the little academy girl. Walking towards the gates he spotted Izumo Kamizuki and Kotetsu Hagane at the guard posts, Even after all these years those two were still guarding the entrance to Konoha. Satoshi walked towards them through the small crowd spotting Haruka already there and waitin for him.

Haruka finally saw the foliage clearing up and the entrance to Konaha. She waved to Izumo and Kotetsu, who were guarding the gates. She stopped and caught her breath, then waited only a little over a minute as Satoshi caught up with her. Haruka pretended to act like she had been waiting forever. She yawned and said, "What took you so long?". Haruka smiled and added "Just kidding! Come on, lets head over to Itchiraku Ramen!"

~Satoshi~

"What took you so long?" Haruka asked, Smiling. Satoshi was just about to reply "Just kidding! Come on, Lets head over to Itchiraku Ramen" She continued. "Sounds great, after lunch I say we visit Shun in the hospital, I'm a bit worried about him actually. Lead on Haruka" Satoshi mock bowed allowing the young student to lead the way through the crowded streets. "I really hope we dont have to line up" Satoshi sighed hearing his stomach rumble over the noise of the crowd. Apon reaching their destination Satoshi was relived to see that there was only a few customers at the Ramen stand. Reaching into his pockets Satoshi grumbled at the lack of coinage he had on him, It would be enough for their meal and something for Shun in hospital. Because most Shinobi knew what hospital food was like, Not very appealing. "Well what do you want?" Satoshi asked Haruka

((I've set up a Chatzy page for us, Paste this in your address bar- Chatzy.com/13895888521218, PM me if you want to join and I'll send you the room password. Please use your DC Forum name as an alias to begin with, eg I'll be Kursedfire))

Edited by Kursedfire

((This is my app that was accepted in pm ((and edited 2nd time))

Name: Roki Uzimaki

Bloodlimit/Curse Mark(i): sage mode(Feline)

Height(ii):1 meter and 84 cm

Weight: 190

Alignment(Loyalty):konoha/alliance (in the middle because he feels peace will be good and konoha because he would rather die then betray his people)

Birth Country:Fire

Village(currently residing in):konoha

Primary Weapon:a speacial katana named Hagane no gēto (steels gate) he use aother weapons when low on chakra

Character Depth/Family:

Father-Naruto Uzimaki

Mother-Hinata Uzimaki

Personality:He often plans like shikamaru (with out the hand placement) is brave, often calm, very alert, kind, friendly, and often visits Bar-B-Q places as often as Naruto does ichiraku Ramen

Appearance:user posted image instead of the hair he has the bright blonde like naruto, and his headband around his neck and lastly with the eyes dyed blue.

Background/History(iii):Roki was the kid who was resented for being the hokage's son, "The princely ninja" he was called most of his life he often ignored it other times he walked away, he never once picked a fight but often defended him self with a genjutsu to leave and not get involved. Roki never once was hate hearted, he is friendly and kind , and he often has a smile (even thought he hide his mouth like kakashi does with the mask he does withe the wraps. He learned the sage mode from the felines(cat family) due to a purposely activated summoning and knowledge of the technique. Roki has completed several solo missions before he was assigned to a squad captain jounin for new Gennin. He is skilled with 3 types of jutsu's often evening out the skill between them.

Technique Levels: Stats- The stats are at a maximum of 1000, you cannot go higher than this.

The stat points and natures per rank go as follows

Academy Student-500 points, 0 natures

Genin-1000 points, 1 nature

Chuunin-1500 points, 1 nature

Tokubetsu Jounin-2000 points, 2 natures

Jounin-2500 points, 2 natures

Anbu-3000 points, 3 natures

Kage- 3500 points, 4 natures

Ninjutsu: 1000/1000

Genjutsu: 750/1000

Taijutsu: 750/1000

Fuuinjutsu (Sealing Techniques): /1000

Chakra Nature/s(iv):Fuuton (Wind) and Raiton (Lightning)

Health and Chakra Points (v)

Health:225-

Chakra:175-

Jutsu's(vi): Rasengan, Summoning jutsu (edited:feline), fuuton rasengan, (sage art:) intimadating hiss, Shadow clone, Roki's secret technique lightnight and wind sword combination(basicly infuseing his blade with ether nature), body flicker, and another speacial called anger's project (a ninjutsu/genjutsu made by Roki it strikes fear dout and unusal movement but is only a combination with his first sage art and his will and anger)(only triggered when loved ones, family, and friends are in danger), and (sage art:speeding strikes) he uses the essence of the cheetah while in sage to strike multiple fast and strong times what feels like 40 and looks like 10 but is 20 strikes (very rare when useing this since it costs 65 chakra and a full sage mode). ))

Edited by RokiRavage

I do not believe that sage modes are allowed without special permission also were you approved by kurse for the uzumaki spot? Have kurse pm me if need be. There is also a lot more you need approved it looks like, so pm kurse and ask for permission

Edited by Yomamoto

Roki PM'd me about the permission and I've Approved Roki's Character

Edit- Dont mind me calling you Roki?

Edited by Kursedfire

((Sorry, Kursed. When I said 1 hour in my PM, apparently it turned out to be about 36 hours tongue.gif. Oh well. I'm back biggrin.gif))

Haruka studied the menu before turning to the owner and ordering "chiisai chiken ramen o kudasai"((Please give me a small chicken ramen)). "What are you going to get, Sensei?" she asked. Haruka was trying to keep her mind off of Shun but she just couldn't. That was all her mind could think about at the time. Distractions only worked for about 30 seconds. Then the stranger popped into her mind and what he wanted. He had made it seem like he wasn't done with them, and was coming back. That greatly disturbed her.

Edited by AppleCakes

((wow cursed you found my internet nick name quite fast xd.png and i don't mind at all))

Roki was walking down the road to the hokage building lost in thought he walked by ichiraku with out a moments glance he took a turn and went to the hospital instead, he was almost to the hospital when he stopped at the entrance, it looked as though he was decideing whether to go in or not. He sat there for a good ten minutes before entering, he went to the room shun was but was not even noticed by the front desk as he entered he entered the hallway but never entered the room lost in thought.

(and should i know the chatzy password?)

Edited by RokiRavage

~Satoshi~

"What are you going to get, Sensei?" Haurka asked."Hm" Satoshi sat staring at the menu, finger scrolling down the various choices. Stopping part way down he decided to go for his usual. "I'll have One Shōyu and a Miso Soup to go please" Satoshi ordered "I hope Shun likes Miso?" He asked turning to the small student by his side. Seeing the far away look in her eyes he deduced that she was worrying about Shun again. Sighing Satoshi turned in his seat to observe the streets while waiting for the ramen. A flash of blonde hair caught his eyes, at first he thought it was The Hokage. Naurto was known for wandering the streets, particularly near the ramen stand. Taking a quick glance up to the roof of the neighbouring houses, he confirmed that the flash of blonde he saw wasnt The Hokage. If it was there would be a certain dark haired ANBU following closely. "Here you go guys Chicken, Miso and Shōyu to go, that'll be 240 ryō" Handing over the money Satoshi took the bag and hoped off the seat. "Lets go Haruka"

((Is the price for Ramen okay cause Masashi Kishimoto gave the exchange rate of 10 yen to a ryō. Ramen in ramen shops run from 600-1100 yen, with the average price being about 800 yen. So quick maths later and I got 80 per item so 3x80=240. @Roki- I'm good at that. @Apple Nice to have you back smile.gif Quick rule edit= Due to low amount of players Current members can now RP two characters, only if they feel they can handle it.))

Edited by Kursedfire