DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

Aurora smile.gif

Please submit your form here,

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127631&st=140

and one of the people tasked with accepting should attend to your form eventually tongue.gif, It looks completely fine to me, so there should be no problems. However im not allowed to accept forms :3

P.S cyda_luva should love your application, since she is also a MLP fan tongue.gif

Edited by TotallyDrow

Before the male could say anything, his sister added, "I think one of you is dead." Her tone was rather energetic, but it also hinted at some sadness, as if she was mourning the death of a hatchling, but was still happy about getting another meal, which she probably was.

Her brother lifted his tail and brought it down on her back, not lightly, but not very heavily either. She looked at him for a moment, stuck out her tongue between her fangs, and turned around once, pausing for a second before turning back to look at the "sassy" hatchling, as she would put it. The male narrowed his eyes at her and made a face, as if to ask "why are you doing something so stupid?" Shaking his head, he switched his focus back to the hatchlings. "Ignore her." He said, trying to look around the strange hatchling to inspect the other one. He tried various angles to get a good look; he stretched his neck as long as possible and tried to look over the wyvern (being sure to avoid that tail of hers), he got close to the ground and tried to look under her, and then he shifted his weight from side to side to try and find a better view...it didn't work. "You both are wounded, aren't you?" He asked, trying to be sincere and considerate. He didn't want to say that he and his sister had smelled blood and decided to come check it out because that would just make them look like they were hungry, and they didn't want to come off as dangerous. After all, they didn't want to be dangerous or to hurt another living thing. So far, their mother had just been bringing them food that she had gotten while hunting and they would drink the blood from that and give the rest to her to eat. They thought that the food must be very dry that way, but she didn't really seem to mind. She loved them and would do pretty much anything to keep them happy. Which reminded him of the dragon who was trying to hide in the bushes. Well, he wouldn't say it was safe yet. This hatchling may be wounded, but she still seemed like she could put up a decent fight, and he admired that kind of fire and determination.

((dialogue has been put in bold text for ease of differentiation from the rest of the text...is that the appropriate word for this context? "Differentiation?" ...I think it is))

Edited by Chibiboru

Alex was alone, very alone. She wandered around aimlessly, searching for food, but not because she needed to fill her belly. She needed something to do with herself. To keep her from going insane.

She heard other dragons far off and her head snapped up. Her bright green eyes widened and shone with brief hope. Were they friendly? Would she be able to speak with them without getting shy and wandering away.

Suddenly, she stopped fretting. She curled her claws into the ground and glared at them.

"Stop being so darn unsure of yourself! Try and make a friend for once!" She spoke to herself sternly. She wasn't a hatchling anymore.

Deciding, she wandered over to the source of the voices and stared at the scene before her. There were dragons and hatchlings, some seeming to be injured. She stepped forward cautiously.

"Hello?"

((is this an okay start?))

Tobias found himself at a bit of an impass. He didn't think it nice to spoil Vrael's fun or to keep Amazon from knowing what was being laughed at. The ochredrake scratched under his chin with his wing claw hoping to give a slight hint to Amazon but not so obvious that it would be outright telling him. He then licked at one of the bleeding lacerations he had recieved on his shoulder from Grehyen before responding, "Yeah. I found him. He agreed to teach you what he knows but he wants to wait until morning. He's asleep on his rock right now." Tobias flicked his tail towards the frilled hatchling's perch.

~

Midnight heard the cautious hello and slowly opened one of his eyes to see the female black marrow before him. He then lifted his head to look at the newcomer. "Hello there. Who might you be?" the black/vampire's unnerving whispered voice carried easily to the marrow's ears.

Alex shuffled forward a little, seeing that the dragon before her was not going to harm her. She shivered as his voice reached her and couldn't help but notice that the vampire was slightly fear inducing but she ignored it. She had seen many scarier things in her life.

"I am Alex. I'm sorry to bother you but I heard voices... And it has just been a very long time since I've spoken to someone. I'm not part of a clan..." She said this sadly and lowered her gaze to her feet, the bone plated on her head obscuring her vision of her sides and anything above her at the moment.

((@BloodyKisses Midnight looks like a regular black dragon right now. his fangs are hidden so nobody can tell he's a vampire, since he is trying to gain the clan's trust to destroy them. tongue.gif))

Midnight bowed his head respectfully. "I am called Midnight, Black dragon of the Silent Forest, and it is no bother at all. I quite enjoy the oppertunity to speak to someone new. I am not currently part of a clan either. But I am attempting to join this one here. Where have you come here from Miss Alex?" Midnight tried to be as polite and courtly as possible. He knew the dorsal dragoness Shawnee didn't trust him, he didn't need another enemy to worry about. Perhaps he could even convince her to join him along with Dracouraca and Inkheart.

"Well, I am glad that your face feels perfectly fine, because mine does not, and that must mean I am going crazy." Amazon sighed and laid down, shivering because he was still cold and had no idea why. "What happened?" he asked Vrael, when he overheard him talking to Tobias. Amazon would have stood up, but he was still half asleep so he put his paws out in front of him and laid down on them. Suddenly it felt like his paws touched ice. Jumping up he felt his face. It felt like a block of ice. "What did you do to me?" he growled at Vrael.

"Yeah. I found him. He agreed to teach you what he knows but he wants to wait until morning. He's asleep on his rock right now."

Vrael jumped around in excitement, eager for the sun to rise so he could start learning how to fully use his ice breath. "Thank you" Vrael said with a grin to Tobias, Vrael looked over into the direction of the rock, and could just barely make out the shadow of Grehyen resting there.

Vrael returned his attention to Amazon, his icy beard still perfectly intact, he noticed that Amazon was now feeling his face, Vrael knew that the jig was up, and Amazon would soon find out, what happened...

What did you do to me?"

'I Sneezed". Vrael said, only half telling the truth.... Vrael was getting ready to make his escape... "... and then... then you grew an ice beard..." Vrael started to laugh again... this time rolling around the floor...after a few seconds of uncontrollable laughter, Vrael stood up and started to sprint to the front of the cave, just incase Amazon decided to get him back for his accidental prank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phayne had noticed a 3rd smaller sillohouette walk into the cave, (Alex), since Phayne was not aware of the members within this group of Dragon's, he paid it little attention. From what he could gather though, there was only 1 adult dragon in the group, and it was coiled up just outside the cave entrance. Phayne had not been able to look within the cave so he could not tell what other dragons were inside. However he swore he heard the sound of soft a young dragon's growl, and a sneeze emit through the cave.

Phayne looked down at the sleeping winter seasonal hatchling, studying her. Until today he had never seen another hatchling, apart from his own reflection...

Bat's flew over head snapping up the bugs that plagued the night air. Phayne stunned a few of them by releasing small trickles of electricity from his horns. He accumulated his catch into a small pile and started to roast them by releasing a small flow of fire from his mouth. He figured that Glace might be hungry when she woke, and left her a small pile of cooked bats, and ate the rest for himself.

Phayne was not particularly fond of the taste of bats, however he did not want to risk leaving a defenceless sleeping hatchling by herself in the woods. He would have much rather gone out and kill a deer, savouring its succulent cooked meat in his mouth. He loved the taste of deer...

Edited by TotallyDrow

Flaming stopped her tail from swinging around. She can now see them as not a threat. She looked at the vampires and then the wound on her foot where Dracouraca stabbed her with his horns. It wasn't bleeding anymore but however it still remains as a scar and it was healing slightly...but however very slowly. "Crisie," she whispered, looking at the guardian of nature besides her. The guardian of nature hatchling wasn't moving at all but Flaming just wouldn't acept that she was dead. "Do you know how to get out of here, guys?" she asked the vampire sister and brother. "No one had ever got out of this place before...alive"[/

--------------

Dracouraca followed the scent of the wounded firefire wyven and guardian of nature. The hellfire wyven hatchling was a stronger scent since he could smell her blood from such a long distance. He hissed lowly, also keep on cheaking behide him so he wouldn't forget how to get out of this evil forset. Well he was evil but this forset seems pretty evil enough for him anyway. He gliding slowly but silently just above the cave where he can smell the two hatchlings. He sniffed the air once more and it smelt like...Midnight? Midnight wouldn't even dare to come to the Silent forset. So whats this werid smell?

The adult marrow dragon peer into the cave and saw the hatchlings. With two other vampire hatchlings. He growls lowly but silently, not wanting to alert the hatchlings so he can make his snatch a surcress. Slowly he backed away into the shadows were he could remain hiden...

Whilst Vrael ran to the front of the cave, he accidently crashed into Steel, whom had been standing guard the whole time.

"Ouch.." Vrael rubbed his nose. Vrael was still in his mischievious phase, so he started to bite softly on Steel's tail and feet,trying to get him to play, he even tried to bite at Steels ear at one point, however he was too tall for him. and Vrael fell on his back . In all honestly, Vrael just couldnt go back to bed... not anymore... he was too excited for the next morning, excited to learn how to control his ice...

Vrael looked up from Steel's tail, scanning the area for Amazon. Vrael knew he had to keep his guard up, incase Amazon decided to get him back.

Edited by TotallyDrow

A new idea had come to Vrael, he gathered up some damper moss from deeper within the cave, and covered Rushling in it. Focusing and exhaling, he managed to recreate the cold mist from his mouth, slowly freezing the moss that covered Rushling. Not only would he scare her, she would be trapped smile.gif. Vrael's heart beated faster, he could not wait any longer... he wanted to taste the sweet taste of revenge :3

Rushling's eyes snapped open as soon as the moss touched her body. She lunged to her feet, slipping away between Vrael's legs, slipping her tail along under his chin as she ran. Then she was gone, in a little ledge about six feet off the floor of the cave. She curled her tail around her claws, body quivering as she shook the last scraps of moss off. A large trail of damp moss was draped from where she had been sleeping to the wall of the cave, and a few clumps clung to the wall that she'd scaled in order to reach the ledge. She proceeded to watch Vrael tumble into the canopy dragon, and giggled with excitement. She snapped herself down to the ground in a prowling position, ready to launch herself at them at the right moment...

~~~

Steel didn't hear a response to his call, and settled back to his post. He glanced over at the awake-hatchlings, and grumbled something about no rest. The night was nearly a third over... The dew was beginning to reform around his claws, and he shook them irritably. Suddenly, Vrael crashed into him. He whirled around, steadying Vrael's fall with his tail, and then felt Vrael's teeth on his tail and feet. He leapt away, bristling with shock and betrayal. He was attacking him! The hatchling he had been protecting was now attacking him!

He puffed himself up as big as he could, thrashing his tail back and forth again, ready to use it not only as a shield but as a bashing weapon. He narrowed his eyes, calculating his new enemy's every move, and slowly began circling the small ice dragon. "I suppose I shouldn't have been so quick to trust you..." he hissed, and he stopped circling when he was between Vrael and the rest of the hatchlings. It was still his job to protect Jigsaw and Tobias and Rushling and Amazon. And even that stuck-up frilled hatchling.

As he was now able to face the outside of the cave, he trembled in horror to see a new dragon, taking to the black. Another intruder?! He was outmatched and outnumbered... and with still the threat that he'd heard in the bushes earlier that had not responded... "Midnight... the two silhouettes I saw outside... Vrael turning against us... and now another threat?" Steel's heart beat fast, adrenaline beginning to rush into his system. Flight! No, fight! FIGHT! it screamed to him, and his claws shook as he stayed still and waited for his enemies, old and new, to make the first move.

Shawnee's words echoed through his head.

"Steel. You are in charge. If you need me," a yawn escaped her throat, "come get me, okay? Just... make sure that everyone gets to bed, especially those who just hatched."

It's worth a try... he thought, eyes still focused on Vrael, but making sure that he could still see Midnight in his vision as well. He opened his mouth, never taking his eyes off Vrael, and let out a blood-curdling alarm shriek. It was the alarm call of a guardian dragon. Perhaps one of the loudest, most painful alarm call known to be made by any dragonkind.

It pierced the air like a spear of ice, flying out of the cave, and shattering over the forest with the raw combination of fury and desperation!

((Summary (for lazy people...) Rushling is sitting hidden on a ledge of the cave, waiting to strike back in this new game.  Steel thinks Vrael has turned traitor, and is now defending the rest of the hatchlings from this new enemy.  In his paranoia, he also assumes that Alex is an enemy come to help Midnight.  He is feeling desperate, and shrieks for Shawnee's help- the very last sentence is a description of said ear-splitting screech.))
Edited by Rixie Pakuna

((screw it, I'm just replying))

The vampires looked at each other, then at the mouth of the cave, the back at the wounded hatchlings, then they just turned around and sat down so that their backs were facing the strangers. They waited in silence for a few seconds. Devi lifted his paw toward the opening of the cave and Twill hesitantly got up and began walking in that direction. The male kept his eyes on his sister for a moment, making sure she was okay as she looked around the mouth of the cave, before turning back somewhat so that he could see the other hatchlings. "Yeah, we know the way out. We live here, so we don't get lost...usually, plus Mom can just fly us out..." He paused, turning his head back to watch his sister, who was turning her head in every direction to look at the forest, the sky, the ground, the forest, the rocks, the sky, the forest, the ground, and everything in bewteen. "Did...Did you hear that?" He asked. It sounded like the quiet flapping of wings, like an owl, but no owls had nests around here that he knew of. The sound was gone now, but then there was also something that sounded like a loud shriek, almost like a cry for...something, probably help, since most cries seem to be cries for help.

Twill sniffed the air. It smelled like humans, dragons, old blood, and grass, but also something else...rot? Sort of like...something rotting, but it wasn't a tree. She smelled blood as well, but it was still just old blood...mostly. In the bushes, she could almost make out the fluffy outline of her mother's fur behind the bushes. A head rose up from behind the plant, but as soon as it saw the look that the hatchling was giving it, it quickly disappeared, disturbing the leaves as it did. Twill walked back into the cave, over to where her brother was still sitting, checking over her shoulder almost every other second. "Could've sworn...Oh well." She thought, checking over her shoulder for a long moment before turning back to the hellfire wyvern, who had apparently decided to stop being "sassy."

((twill thinks flaming is sassy <.< it's just the way Twill is...she's weird))

(( xd.png ))

"You live in the silent forset...?" Flaming says slowly. She thought that only evil creatures which lurk in the forset can survine this place, well thats what her parents told her. She notice that the two vampires are senseing something that Flaming didn't sense. Her ears jerk upwards hearing this noise, it sounded like a crie out for help or something like that, almost like a shirek or something. "I heard that noise all night," she muttered. "Me and my friend needs to get out of here before we get eaten by vamp- I mean bloodsuckers- I mean monsters"

Then she waited for their answer.

--------------

'A way out of here?' thought Dracouraca. He looked over his shoulder and now it looked like the forset changed its looks, he couldn't remember any detail of it, even though he was cheaking behide him almost every second to cheak that he is heading the right way. Even if he did snatch a hatchling or killed the annoying hellfire wyven, he wouldn't be able to escape the Silent forset without someone gliding him the right way.

The shriek flew through Shawnee's sleep like a spear. Her eyes shot open; somewhat bloodshot, and she jumped to her feet; though still a little dizzy from being down for a while then up so fast. Her scales bristled with alarm, giving her a very ragged look. The dragon's wing flared open and stretched to their maximum length, an instinct to make herself appear larger than she really was.

Shawnee bared her teeth and lept onto the mouth of the cave. She turned to face the outside, her wings still outstretched and covering up almost the entire cave opening. The dorsal pivited her head and neck so that she could look at Steel and the others. "What happened?"

(( Guess who's back? ))

"How do you live here? I've heard lots of dangerous rumours about this p-" Crisie was suddenly interupted as a loud cry sounded throughout the forest. She looked around, staring at everything in sight but couldn't see anything. She looked at the ground then at Flaming Tornado. "We won't get eaten... I hope not" She gulped and looked at the two vampires.

Vrael grinned up at Steel, he had assumed that he had started to play with him. Vrael continued to go after his feet and tail. Never intending to draw blood. He jumped and he ducked, he rolled and he fell, but Vrael always got back up. He was enjoying (what he thought was) sparring with Steel.

"I suppose I shouldn't have been so quick to trust you..."

Vrael was slightly puzzled by this statement, but assumed it was part of the game, so decided to play along "No... you Shouldn't have!, I am Vrael, and im here to capture you!", Vrael grinned. Vrael managed to match Steel's move, perfectly, walking around in a semi circle, till Steel was standing between him and the Cave. Vrael was about to pounce and resume his playful attacks on Steel, when he suddenly released a shriek.Vrael closed his eyes, and covered his ears due to the loud shrieking sound. " My ears!... Make it stop!, THIS GAME ISN'T FUN ANYMORE!" Vrael shouted. Due to the close proximity between the two of them, the sound had caused Vrael some pain within his ear's.

Vrael turned around and started sprinting, heading in the direction of Echo River. The shriek echoed through his ear's and had caused Vrael to shiver slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phayne had noticed a guardian screech, instintively he stood over Glace, he promised to keep watch that night, and by god that was what he was going to do. Looking up towards the cave entrance, he realised that the medium sized sillohoutte was protecting the cave from something, the bigger sillohoutte had also returned to the cave entrance...

"What the heck is going on?" Phayne wondered... he scanned the forest and skies for any signs of a threat, but could not find anything.

He refocused his gaze at the cave entrance....watching the reactions of that group of dragons. Electricity trickled all over his body, he was ready to attack anyone who threatened to attack him or Glace

A small shadow ran across him catching him offguard, it looked like it was in pain, in the moonlight he could just make out a blue tint to its scale color, it was running towards Echo River.

Curiosity nibbled at Phayne's psyche, he wandered if whatever breed that dragon was, had been banished from his clan, or if he was the attacker. However Phayne thought better of it, and decided to ignore his curiosity. After all, curiosity is what killed the cat...

Edited by TotallyDrow

"I hope not," she answered back to Crisie. She watched the vampires, hoping that they wouldn't dare to make an attack move. So right now she couldn't trust them. Flaming doesn't trust anyone intill they earned her trust. The hellfire wyven shook her wings a little, cleaning off the dirt off her blue diamond like wings, and she cleaned more of her wing. She looked like she was brown and dirty, she doesn't offen clean herself. Flaming likes being dirty but now she feels a bit... dirty. Too dirty.

While everyone was either watching Vrael or meeting the new hatchling, Jigsaw spread her wings and soared away to the Silent Forest. She flew very high so no one would see her escape. She flew quickly and silently, soaring over the land. With her Nebula eyesight she spotted the forest and made lazy spirals down to Earth. She had no fear of the dark; she could see everything and knew the animal types rather well. Jigsaw stepped into the forest and made her way through, stopping often to score her claws down a tree or note an interesting landmark. She trekked on, until she heard voices that sounded remotely like Crisie and Flaming. She spotted a cave in the woods, along with ther flash of purple scales. She wanted to yell out, but one thing stopped her. She saw a dragon outside the cave. One name exploded into her mind, making her freeze like ice: Dracouraca.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glace woke up to the smell of food. She quickly spotted the small pile of roasted bats laying in front of her, still warm. "Thanks," she said, looking at Phayne appreciatively. She gobbled down the bats and let the warmth flow through her. Then she looked up again. A small dragon, a hatchling Glace assumed, flew out of the cave into the sky. "Who was that?" shhe mumbled, wondering why the dragon was leaving in the dark blanket of night. The darkness of night... was the hatchling running away?

Twill smiled down at the hatchling, while Devi just sort of glared at her. "Yeah, we live here with our mom! We're vampires, after all! What did you think--" The male swung his tail in front of his sister's mouth, basically telling her to shut up. No one in the Silent Forest was supposed to know about their mother, especially not know when they were sitting in a cave with two hatchlings they didn't even know, and even MORE especially when they were hearing things, but couldn't see theirsource. She closed her mouth instantly, her smile remaining. After a few seconds, the tail moved, and her mouth opened again. Before she spoke, she was able to catch the look from her brother as he tried to drill a hole through her head with his eyes, and she ended up just taking a deep breath.

"We're not going to eat you." Devi said, turning around completely to face the hatchlings. It was true; both of the strange hatchlings were alive, so they wouldn't 'eat' them, but he wasn't sure if something else would. After all, two wounded hatchlings traveling through the forest was asking for at least a bit of trouble. The main problem was getting out of the cave. There had to have been something that wounded them, and it might still be after them. If it had any senseof smell close to that of a vampire's, then it was bound to have followed them. If not, well...they could still be found, even if just by chance.

(ohh! Oops! Sorry! XP)

Alex nodded her head in understanding, looking up at him. If there was one thing she knew, it was the need for companionship.

"Nowhere really. I have not had a home. The woods and forests I have traveled were my previous dwellings." She envied the dragon before her. He had no trouble with being outgoing it seemed. Unlike her, he seemed sure of himself. Truly one for admiration.

"So, what about you? Would you honor me by sharing a tale or two from your past?"

Arriving at the edge of echo river, Vrael started to roll around in the ground, trying to get the ringing sound out of his ear's. "Why would he do that?!" Vrael asked himself, confused.

Vrael ducked his head into the icy cold Echo river water, its coldness felt wonderful against Vrael's scales, he enjoyed being in the cold water. In the reflection of the water, he thought he saw a red starry shadow fly across the river, looking up, he noticed the other side of Echo river, the forest over there was different though, it looked far more Sinister then a forest normally should, the tree's bent at awkward angles, most of the branches where without leaves and looked like claw's, ready to catch any unsuspecting prey. Vrael did not like the looks of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phayne looked down at the now awake Glace, "No problem, I figured you would be hungry, unfortunetly, all i could kill were bat's, and i thought they tasted horrible" Phayne grinned.

In a more serious tone, "Keep your guard up Glace, something is happening within that cave, and I don't like it... we still don't know if they will attack us or not..." More electric sparks bounced around Phayne's body. "What the heck is going on in that cave?!" Phayne asked himself.

Tobias turned to walk away from Amazon and Vrael after the little ice dragon took off, assuming a play-fight would ensue. The ochredrake was exhausted and din't want to take part in their fight right now. He, unknowingly, walked over and curled up under the ledge Rushling was perched on. He lay his head down to sleep when he suddenly heard Steel's warning screech. He spread his wings up to cover his ears in an attempt to stop the dreadful sound. He backed against the ledge in an attempt to get away from the sound thinking, What's going on!?!?!

~

Grehyen was sleeping soundly when the sudden shriek awoke him. He almost fell off of his rock before he managed to regain his senses. He saw the sound was coming from the guardian dragon and rattled his frills in rage. He leapt off of his rock and dove at the guardian, swinging his fan-like tail at the other hatchling's face roaring, "What's the deal huh?!?!"

~

Midnight hesitated a moment. He couldn't really share much of his real past here with this newcomer. If the clan were to find out, it could spoil his mission. He was about to finally respond when the guardian's screech reached his ears. He shook his head in mock pain, but his reflection magic bent the soundwaves so that they traveled around him and caused no pain or ringing in his ears. He saw the little ice hatchling run from the cave and lifted his tail to stop the hatchling, but the little one was faster than he anticipated and he missed. He then turned towards the dragoness before him, "I guess I'll have to retrieve the little one. Would you like to accompany me Miss Alex?" The black/vampire rose to his feet as he waited Alex's response.

Shawnee pulled her wings close to her body and spun around to face the hatchlings in the cave, the shriek still ringing a bit throughout the rock cavern. She lowered her dorsal and her scales no longer bristled, turning her ragged look back to a sleek one. "Okay, I want someone tell what in the hell just happened here." The dragoness said, staring everyone down. She watched Vrael run away from the corner of her eye, promsing herself that she would follow him in a few minutes and then bring him back once he had calmed down enough.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

The rinnging within Vrael's ear's had finally stopped, Vrael let out a sigh of relief. He could finally hear and focus properly now. Vrael thought about returning to the cave however decided not to, not now atleast. His earlier venture out into the forest was disrupted by Rushling's surprise attack and Shawnee's fight overhead. Vrael still wanted to explore his new surroundings.

Vrael walked along the muddy edges of the river, he thought that if he could leave behind footprints, he would be able to find his way back to the cave. Further along the river's edge Vrael walked, taking in his new surroundings.

A giant rock here, an open field over there. A giant oak tree, so tall that Vrael struggled to see the top, a clump of rocks that somewhat resembled the head of a dragon. It was peaceful. something Vrael rarely got to experience...

Vrael ended up in an open field, filled with holes, which he assumed belonged to those pesky 4 legged furballs, that he often struggled to catch. Due to his immature curiousity, Vrael would stick his head down the holes, sniffing the air for any possible prey. A sense of nostalgia swept over Vrael, just a few days ago a hole, just like the one laying right infront of him, had been his home, and now he was able to stay in a cave, so big that multiple adult dragon's could fit inside.

Taking his head out of the last hole, Vrael noticed an oval shaped Rock, sitting by itself in the middle of the field. Vrael walked over and inspected it, there was a hollowed out indent on the top of the rock, it was just big enough for a hatchling the size of Vrael to curl up in, which is exactly what he did. Vrael lay there for awhile, resting his legs and enjoying the peacefulness of the forest. Vrael planned on returning to the cave after his legs were less tired.

Edited by TotallyDrow

Dracouraca looked up from his hiding spot in the shadows. He sense that something wasn't right as he was easdropping on the hatchlings. He scanned the area carefully and didn't spot anything. His marrow eyesight isn't as good as the nebula's eyesight. He thought he saw something colourful, so he looked very carefully at the red colour in the Silence Forset. First he couldn't work out what it was.

(So you want me to spot you, UmbreWulf?)

----------------------

"Of cause..." Flaming says slowly, not sure if she could believe them or not. She spreaded her wings and streched them widely before closing them. "Could you lead us out of here?" she says, trying to act sweet even though her hellfire wyven side makes her sound rough and deep. Flaming knew that when she gets older she would sound agressive and wouldn't be able to smile without showing her dagger like teeth.