TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

For whatever reason no matter how many times I follw instructions the chicken is still unavailable. T.T Oh well. I guess I'll just be satisfied with 39. xd.png

Very cool. Guess I must be missing something though.

A fantastic and unique event. I was pleasantly surprised when I found that it wasn't just another candy hunt, as I was expecting. You actually managed to snag me away from Arkham City fora couple hours. Well done, all around!

Edited by Starscream64

I still want to keep my items. Could there be a spot on our scrolls where we could keep them? Please? Not use them, just keep them?

To find the chicken:

Go back to the basement (through the heavy door in the hallway) after freeing the dragon, then go back to the wooded area to get the chicken

I have 39/40 items. Just missing the chicken, I guess.

I can't find out where I haven't clicked yet.

Found them.

Edited by Jedi40

Fun!! I'm stuck though xd.png I can't wait to find out what's at the end of it =P Sometimes these things confuse/frustrate me though, but I still hope there will be more!! =D

Very cool. Guess I must be missing a chicken?

keep retrying places you've gone before. I've found a ton of cool items so far by retrying the story again and again.

To find the chicken:

Go back to the basement (through the heavy door in the hallway) after freeing the dragon, then go back to the wooded area to get the chicken

*Sigh of relief.* I finally captured the freaky chicken. Thank you for explaining in more detail! xd.png

got everything but the comet though i searched for it hard in the planetarium

You've got the right idea -- search harder!

got everything but the comet though i searched for it hard in the planetarium

Spoiler: Once you get to the Planetarium Examine Table > Examine Dais. It's in the dais.

I love this event!

I am having difficulty finding one item though.

It seems to be the elongated bones and the vertebrae-- the bones that arent the wing, skull, fingers/toes or tail. The ones with none of the horn/gray stuff.

Help would be appreciated! 8D

Okay I got my badge but cant find the last item, and it turns out I did have that piece of thingy

With all your guys' help, I was able to find the last two items that I was missing before I came to this thread~! They were the skull and the rainbow chicken, which seem to be the hardest items for everyone to find.... I think my favorite part was my pygmy friend! So cute! biggrin.gif

Woohoo! Page 100! 8D

Edited by Pugglemuggle

To find the chicken:

Ah! This really helped me, thank you!

Ok, I'm stuck. And I have been since last night. I can't find what looks like a jar of eye balls, the skull, what looks like bones from a wing and what looks like dinner. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Oh my, just finished it and got everything but the chicken, but found out how and went back and got it.

TJ This was so awesome! Great job to the spriters, writers, and you. This was an immense amount of fun and I hope it can be used again for Christmas!! Thank you so much

~Duani

I love this event!

I am having difficulty finding one item though.

It seems to be the elongated bones and the vertebrae-- the bones that arent the wing, skull, fingers/toes or tail. The ones with none of the horn/gray stuff.

Help would be appreciated! 8D

Spoiler: The vertebrae are in the Workroom in the Greenhouse, Examine the shelve, then examine the fallen item. Along with the wing, skull, fingers, and tail that's all the dragon bones. There are 5 bones.

Spoiler: The vertebrae are in the Workroom in the Greenhouse, Examine the shelve, then examine the fallen item. Along with the wing, skull, fingers, and tail that's all the dragon bones. There are 5 bones.

Thank you so much!

Yay done! 8D