TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I logged out on Firefox, logged in on IE and got nothing, then I logged back in on Firefox again and it is seemingly working now, and I'm able to pick up stuff. Don't have much yet.

Can anyone tell me where I have gone wrong?

I have Thirty one items, and don't know what I need to open the hidden dor in the basement.

EDIT: pm me if you can help me!

Edited by Lady-Morgana

I collected all the items first then went through and read the whole thing

LOVE the story.. took me a while to read though.

I have it copied and saved to my site. wish i knew who made the story up and the drawings so i could give credit to all who helped.

I believe skinst did the artwork in the haunted house-- (see one of the first posts)- Kiff say he will give out credits , eventually, for the inventory items- (also posted on the first page)

Leaning closer to a tombstone you note that the name is mostly worn off, though it appears to say Wolfs_Bane

I'm popular! biggrin.gif

WB

The only think I didn't liked much were the draws of the places,I think they could be more worked out.

"More worked out" is not good advice at all. I thought the drawings showed quite a bit of mood and the chosen colors are nice. The house design is fantastic. I'd quite like to live in a house like this.

I was only confused by one thing: Medieval DC, meet 21st century bathroom bathroom. It was in the writing though, so I kinda like to think there's a time warp somewhere :3

YES! Got all 40 items and the haunted house badge! That was so much fun and the artwork was amazing! Kudos to everyone involved in making this.

Leaning closer to a tombstone you note that the name is mostly worn off, though it appears to say Wolfs_Bane

I'm popular! biggrin.gif

WB

It said lady Morgana on MINE

Spoiler!

Once you've freed the dragon, return to the basement and then exit the house. Go along the main path instead of the one with the mushrooms and you should see it.

That's so useful! Now I found it, thanks!

This was indeed a lot of work. I did all of the artwork that you're about to see, so I hope you like it. ^^; Sorry I couldn't do more.

Skinst, I love each and every one of your sprites you put towards this. Knowing you did each and every one of them, it's amazing ow many there were. How long had you been working on the pictures? I knew you had made at least one of them when I hit the planetarium--the nebula immediately made me think Skinst must have made this; it looks so much like the Nebulae's wings! but when I came here and learned you made every last piece of artwork involved, I was blown away. Huge thanks to you, Skinst!

TJ, thank you for programing this wonderful event. The srories were wonderful, and I loved the maze of words, and discovering how to get from one place to another was really something. Everything about this event makes me smile, so here's one! biggrin.gif

Thanks again to both of you, TJ and Skinst. This wonderful event was amazing, unique from the others that have happened so far on this site. It was a tremendously unexpected challenge, even though we knew when it would happen, and I hope we have more events like this in the future. Great job, both of you! I hope we get some extras on Halloween, as we did with Trick-or-Treat last year!

"More worked out" is not good advice at all. I thought the drawings showed quite a bit of mood and the chosen colors are nice. The house design is fantastic. I'd quite like to live in a house like this.

I was only confused by one thing: Medieval DC, meet 21st century bathroom bathroom. It was in the writing though, so I kinda like to think there's a time warp somewhere :3

Your right, medivals didn't have toilets and show curtains.

It said lady Morgana on MINE

Ahhh ok ok. I didn't really read it the first time threw so when I saw that I was like whoa!

WB

Spoiler!

Once you've freed the dragon, return to the basement and then exit the house. Go along the main path instead of the one with the mushrooms and you should see it.

Very helpful, thank you!

Finished the story with 38/40 items, got the parchment from the little dragon, then used the above help to get the chicken, so I've got all the items now.

This was very entertaining! Very different from past events; I hope there are more events like this in the future! biggrin.gif

I'm stuck again. I'm glad to hear the artwork is really nice because I mostly can't see it and I've got the brightness on my monitor turned all the way up.

I'm finding the haunted house so cool, just love it! Thank you TJ and all others who worked on it. Found 19 items so far- someone said fourty obviously still have some hunting to do.

I am confused...do I have to click on my items to finish or click on the pictures. I really don't want to cheat or anything I just need to know if I should be trying to combine items or using items...or something...

That was awesome! Extremely entertaining. lol

Finished the main story this morning....

Not sure if I have all the items though...