TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I am confused...do I have to click on my items to finish or click on the pictures. I really don't want to cheat or anything I just need to know if I should be trying to combine items or using items...or something...

No worries -- you don't need to click any images, in the pictures or in the inventory. Just select one of the text options. (I know, I was trying to combine items for a while, but it turns out you don't have to. smile.gif )

Also, you can't die, so feel free to click every option and see what happens!

wheree is the planeterium?

Spoiler: It is accessed via the Attic.

Ballroom > Balcony > Upstairs > Small Lone Door > "Try to clear the door."

Edited by Draco Knight

I got past it! biggrin.gif That was quite fun indeed. biggrin.gif

I think I got all of the items (Many thanks for the help with the chicken!), but I don't know if I have everything or not.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Rah! Have 38 items, cant find last one to get bonus 40th...

But I must say, this is kinda fun. thank you TJ and all who contributed to the final product (:

Spoiler!

Once you've freed the dragon, return to the basement and then exit the house. Go along the main path instead of the one with the mushrooms and you should see it.

Thank you! I was going insane trying to find that one last thing!

In need of help finding the last few things...

missing sword, tombstone, skull, and the comet/shooting star thing

I don't have the chicken but I'll find that on my own.

Help please, I'm walking in circles..

Hmmm... I still get the feeling there's something at the top of that ladder in the Planetarium. Or maybe TJ and Skinst just put it there to drive us obsessively-explore-everything types insane. xd.png

Finished mine with all 40 items. biggrin.gif That was really fun, I love the descriptions and the items/artwork. Much easier to do than the trick or treating last year, it was a little too time consuming to get all the treats.

I've got my share of Pumpkin dragons, I'd like to get a few more Marrows for freezing, then I can't wait to get the new dragon and try for some zombies! All five of my attempts failed last year, so here's hoping my luck improves this time. biggrin.gif

Thank you to everyone involved in this year's Halloween. We don't celebrate it where I live so it's really nice to be able to join in via DC.

Hmmm... I still get the feeling there's something at the top of that ladder in the Planetarium. Or maybe TJ and Skinst just put it there to drive us obsessively-explore-everything types insane. xd.png

Urgh! I know! That ladder is driving me insane. What's UP THERE?! D:

I KNOW! I, for one, am going back there first thing on the 31st. Just in case. ninja.gif

Forget the ladder... What about the empty trunk and wardrobe? I opened them like 10 times each hoping something would appear xd.png

Author, Author!

What a great story, so much fun, many thanks for a creative adventure.

Help, I have no idea how to find the scull and chiken, Im just walking in circles now and i think i might get nightmares... unsure.gif

A most excellent event. Thank you.

-H

In need of help finding the last few things...

missing sword, tombstone, skull, and the comet/shooting star thing

I don't have the chicken but I'll find that on my own.

Help please, I'm walking in circles..

The sword and the tombstone are in the graveyard. The skull is obtained by killing the vine dragon with the sword. The comet is in the planetarium / observatory.

Edited by Havoc

I've got thirty-seven, and I'm confused. Is there anything where you put the ghost to rest with the spell?