TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Nice event. I managed to get all the items (elusive rainbow chicken is elusive!)

Is there a way to see the story of the ghost dragon again? I'd like to read it one more time. smile.gif

I thought this was great! So much more fun than the ones where you have to guess which option is going to get you killed. And it adds depth to the Dragon Cave.

Ok, I'm stuck. And I have been since last night.  I can't find what looks like a jar of eye balls, the skull, what looks like bones from a wing and what looks like dinner. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Spoiler:The Skull: Go to the Garden and 'Follow the rustling noise.'

Wing/Dinner: Ballroom > Balcony > Large Archway > Search fireplace for Wing and take a closer look at the table for the Dinner.

EDIT: Eyeball jar is in the Kitchen.

Edited by Draco Knight

This. Was. Marvelous. TJ, et al, this was so clever and well done, and so much fun. I enjoyed the whole thing.

And I also really appreciate that people are being careful how they post spoilers. I did the whole thing without clues except finding the rainbow chicken. It was great to be able to come in here and find only as much help as I wanted.

how do I get a permanent light something?

Spoiler: I believe it's Ballroom>Balcony> mess around with the chandelier for a Candle.

I positively loved it! This was great - thanks so much to the writers and artists who worked on this!

Man, I'm stumped. I have 38 items and it said I've completed my quest, but from what I read here, there are two more things I need to find. I think I'll take a break and try again later. But thanks TJ and everyone for a very fun Halloween activity!

EDIT: Okay, found the chicken. But I'm still at 39. Time to really give it a rest.

Edited by cynlee717

I've got only 30 items and am superstuck! Help? sad.gif I need the spell to unlock the seal thing...

Edited by Ivyshadow

Please help me! I'm stuck.... How do you get past the hidden magic room???

If you know, try to PM me!!! PLEASE smile.gif

OOOOH never mind I figured it out biggrin.gif YAY that was awesome!!!!

Edited by Blackice6

@n@ I'm missing one item and I've nooo idea what it is. Skull got, chicken got. Is there a list of all 40 items somewhere?

@n@ I'm missing one item and I've nooo idea what it is. Skull got, chicken got. Is there a list of all 40 items somewhere?

Dragon cave wiki has a list.

Please help me! I'm stuck.... How do you get past the hidden magic room???

If you know, try to PM me!!! PLEASE smile.gif

For the one in the basement?

You need all 5 dragon bones, plants from the greenhouse/workroom, a spellbook, dead snake from the fountain, and powder from the study.

Edited by Stealthypugs

You get into the basement by using the spell book on the heavy door in the hallway.

Edited by zoreta

You get into the basement by using the spell book on the heavy door in the hallway.

I thought you needed the scroll, which you get by going to the attic and then going towards the back of the room.

Came home from work, clicked the main path link and was greated by Ms. Rainbow Chicken!!! So I got 40/40!! Very cool event!

**WILL there be a link to the items you find after the event closes? Like previous year's trick or treat and easter egg hunts?**

Edited by ScnBrain_2008

Spoiler:The Skull: Go to the Garden and 'Follow the rustling noise.'

Wing/Dinner: Ballroom > Balcony > Large Archway > Search fireplace for Wing and take a closer look at the table for the Dinner.

EDIT: Eyeball jar is in the Kitchen.

Draco Knight Thank you for your help! I've gotten everything but the chicken.