Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I dunno, about this same time last year I picked up a 2g silver from the AP and nobody ever came looking for it. I kinda wonder if somebody likes dropping pretties into the AP as holiday gifts. biggrin.gif

Nice find! biggrin.gif Jealous, man!

And Kishing, maybe they got a better offer and wanted the egg slot open? Or maybe they were just being really, really nice. tongue.gif That's a pretty egg! I've got a 3rd gen silver with a similar lineage.

And Kishing, maybe they got a better offer and wanted the egg slot open? Or maybe they were just being really, really nice. tongue.gif

That would make sense either way. wink.gif Of course, looking at the lineage again, it might also have been a magi fail because a bred magi would slot in there, not a silver!

Interesting! I wonder why the owner released the parents right after making an egg...?

I know, I was pretty shocked! I have no idea if I'll ever come up with a proper mate for it, but it's still nice to look at. Thanks to the breeder!

And I just found my second Blusang. The lineage itself isn't really special (thought it isn't bad, either) but the great- and great-great- grandparents are named after Coheed and Cambria songs, which I love.

I just abandoned that! Glad someone caught it who likes it. biggrin.gif

You should set up a breeding list or something for that. It's stunning laugh.gif

I just abandoned that! Glad someone caught it who likes it. biggrin.gif

That is gorgeous. ;;;

I'd kill for an egg like that.

I can honestly never find the Silvers sad.gif I'd love a second gen one or clean short lineaged one. But, sadly...my eyes do not adjust to their color until after they are gone. I either mistake them for whites or...grey's. Makes me vera sad.

Nearly had a heart attack when I saw this expecting to pick up another horribly messed up striped lineage.. who ever bred this, You're a godsend <3 I love it!!!!!!