Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Nearly had a heart attack when I saw this expecting to pick up another horribly messed up striped lineage.. who ever bred this, You're a godsend <3 I love it!!!!!!

LMAO I had that eggy and threw it back since I am mostly interested in PB stripes. xd.png

Anyway, I just picked up this little black eggy. Wish I had a mate for it. sad.gif

LMAO I had that eggy and threw it back since I am mostly interested in PB stripes. xd.png

Anyway, I just picked up this little black eggy. Wish I had a mate for it. sad.gif

Thanks for re-dropping it :3 Made my day *hugs*

Get any more tinkin stair steps, send them my way?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/91YHs ....Whoa epic...From the looks of it, I can fine another silver lineage to continue...or freeze it, but the chances of getting a silver tinsels lineage with the same gens...it going to be slightly hard ohmy.gif

beside would it have to be another arrrow lineage?

Edited by Lysian

This is kinda cool. biggrin.gif

Still dunno if I'll keep it, but ;;

bred that one lol

Awesome lineage is awesome, the code makes it even better. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EggAp

Amuses me that I breed that egg into the AP on purpose and I never saw the code

Edited by QAndais

http://dragcave.net/lineage/91YHs ....Whoa epic...From the looks of it, I can fine another silver lineage to continue...or freeze it, but the chances of getting a silver tinsels lineage with the same gens...it going to be slightly hard ohmy.gif

beside would it have to be another arrrow lineage?

Wow - that's a pretty sweet lineage!

Just missed a 4th EG PB GW D: Congrats person who got it

i can breed you one if you want!!!!

@ Varnayrah - that mint is part of my project!! i was trying to get an ice from the pair, but i'm glad i got a mint and that you like it! smile.gif And it's a project that i 'stole' from natli ! biggrin.gif

Edited by happymom

Nope, just an AP gift!

I'm glad it's not a fail, after all. Thank you for the lovely AP gift!

This

Not so fond of the lineage, but can anyone say obsessed with TJ much??

This

Not so fond of the lineage, but can anyone say obsessed with TJ much??

Wow, nice code! biggrin.gif I don't think I've ever seen two TJs in a code before. tongue.gif Even if you're not fond of the lineage, I'd say it's worth keeping just for the code alone. ^___^

Two of my Valentine's are due to hatch in a few hours so I'll be able to grab the new ones then! biggrin.gif Can't wait~

I know, the code is sooo worth it <3 I also snagged the name TJ's Fangirl for it, I'm really surprised by my luck today ^.^