Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Congrats on your lovely catches, all! For myself: holy smokes purty Black Stripe EG! ohmy.gif I will love her and keep her and hug her and love her... xd.png

glad it went to someone who likes it ( sat for 2 hours on the EG thread, so i dropped it rolleyes.gif

My catchings from my AP hunt.....

Was NOT expecting this!!!!! ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif~Forgot a lineage link~

And then I got another one! biggrin.gif Now need to find a mate for it. sad.gifunsure.gif

Was expecting to see possibly a PB lineage for this purple dorsal, but what I found was MUCH more interesting!!! laugh.gif

This was a random grab, but this very neat lineage looked too sweet to pass up so I'm gonna keep it. wub.gif The plus side, all dragons have interesting names!! biggrin.gif

Thank you breeders! wub.gif I had a very satisfying AP hunt. hehe

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

My catchings from my AP hunt.....

Was NOT expecting this!!!!! ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif~Forgot a lineage link~

And then I got another one! biggrin.gif  Now need to find a mate for it. sad.gif  unsure.gif

Was expecting to see possibly a PB lineage for this purple dorsal, but what I found was MUCH more interesting!!! laugh.gif

This was a random grab, but this very neat lineage looked too sweet to pass up so I'm gonna keep it. wub.gif The plus side, all dragons have interesting names!! biggrin.gif

Thank you breeders! wub.gif I had a very satisfying AP hunt. hehe

Very nice catches! I especially like the moonstone x sunsong; I've seen similar patterns, but never so tidy and deliberate--my compliments to the breeder as well.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Glad you like it! wink.gif

thank you purple flower sent your way :3

After refreshing past SO many Tinsels this morning, I caught this one! Not perfect, but not messy or awful either.