Just now, Kurokosworth said:

I would be interested in the pygmy if no one has asked for it yet!

Got it! I'll send it over once cooldown is up! :D 

8 minutes ago, Paintra said:

Got it! I'll send it over once cooldown is up! :D 

Thank you very much in advance! :D

4 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to make the trade.

I was hoping for a pair, but sadly this one precogs female and my other z-code one is a female, too. I can live with that, but if anyone has a male they'd like to trade I could live with that, too. XD

2 hours ago, Paintra said:

I'd be interested in them if you don't mind waiting until I can get rid of one of my eggs! I need a pair of hydrophidius and I've been slacking on collecting Z's for some time ❤️

I'll send you a link! Pick them up when you are able. :)

sorry about that, i'd posted it over on the community notice board as well, and i got a PM from someone over there right as i was leaving work.  i can invite them here, to explore the Z'Project as well. :) 

Edited by trystan

It's uncommon, but happens often enough--first baby is a z!  New Electric is gorgeous, but loses a lot of that in the lineage box, doesn't show up great small.  It's a shame.  Any ideas for a 15th-anniversary name for momma? I thought I got at the stroke of midnight right when the event started on the 21rst, but since she has a Z rather than a z code, I must be misremembering, she came from a right-hand slot, probably on the first cycle-through.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZYRLD

3 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

It's uncommon, but happens often enough--first baby is a z!  New Electric is gorgeous, but loses a lot of that in the lineage box, doesn't show up great small.  It's a shame.  Any ideas for a 15th-anniversary name for momma? I thought I got at the stroke of midnight right when the event started on the 21rst, but since she has a Z rather than a z code, I must be misremembering, she came from a right-hand slot, probably on the first cycle-through.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZYRLD

Can you explain how you know so much about how you got it just by the z or point me to where I can read more about it, please?

5 minutes ago, Seejey said:

Can you explain how you know so much about how you got it just by the z or point me to where I can read more about it, please?

Here you go (I posted this back in March):

At top of every hour, the left slot starts with z and goes backwards (so the first eggs are always z codes followed by y, etc all the way to 1).  The middle and right slots start at 0 and cycle to Z before starting back at 0.  If there isn't a new release, so few eggs get picked up that it doesn't cycle through many codes.  But for a new release, they go so fast, that they usually cycle all the way through and start again.  So the first left-slot eggs will be z's (gone like lightning during a new release), but if you keep refreshing on the right and middle slots, z codes will appear at 2 or 3 minutes past the top of the hour.  I can usually get z-codes that way at 1, 2, or 3 am, but this time around, they were cycling too fast.  They'd slowed down so much by noon, however, that I was able to grab eggs.  This only works for new releases because the codes don't cycle through fast enough on an ordinary day.  But the first slot is always a z code every day at the top of the hour--if it isn't, it's because it was a rare snapped up by somebody before you had a chance to see it.  The first egg in the left slot is always a z code at the top of every hour even if you miss seeing it.

I worked this out just by observing it during new releases over a couple of years.  It took awhile for the light bulb to go off in my head.

3 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Here you go (I posted this back in March):

At top of every hour, the left slot starts with z and goes backwards (so the first eggs are always z codes followed by y, etc all the way to 1).  The middle and right slots start at 0 and cycle to Z before starting back at 0.  If there isn't a new release, so few eggs get picked up that it doesn't cycle through many codes.  But for a new release, they go so fast, that they usually cycle all the way through and start again.  So the first left-slot eggs will be z's (gone like lightning during a new release), but if you keep refreshing on the right and middle slots, z codes will appear at 2 or 3 minutes past the top of the hour.  I can usually get z-codes that way at 1, 2, or 3 am, but this time around, they were cycling too fast.  They'd slowed down so much by noon, however, that I was able to grab eggs.  This only works for new releases because the codes don't cycle through fast enough on an ordinary day.  But the first slot is always a z code every day at the top of the hour--if it isn't, it's because it was a rare snapped up by somebody before you had a chance to see it.  The first egg in the left slot is always a z code at the top of every hour even if you miss seeing it.

I worked this out just by observing it during new releases over a couple of years.  It took awhile for the light bulb to go off in my head.

Wow, thanks!