Not exactly, sorry, I did mean boring code of the new Floret.

Either way, both gone.

i also got 2 Z'codes of the new peachy Florets! i haven't influenced them yet, so if any one does want to trade*, let me know! (if not, that's okay too.)

*i would like another peachy Floret in return though. :) 

i bred my fertile Nilias and got a Z from them too!  i'm keeping that one, sorry XD 

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, Maduka said:

G4 Striped pb with a neat Lineage

Grabby grab

Love them stripes-thanks!

10 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

nor would I ever have room for 4 eggs!!!

Truth!

managed to snag a double z dino, with an even cooler rest of the code. zz4dc!

part of me wants to ask for more than just a swap for this, but... i really dont think i can ask for more than that XD not when this is the best home for it, so if you have any color dino you'd like to swap for this beauty, send me a message and enjoy the code!! 

2 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

in the hub

2g new copper\wants 2g swap

i got everything but and am out of copper

https://dragcave.net/teleport/5715a9dacd47b23339baba38964b1c2c

https://dragcave.net/teleport/9be28b1e2c08891292ae43086096029b

Failed to get a new Copper for the first one.

Tried for the second one and got a z-code Thunder!

Only one more pair I even could try, but I am locked with this little z'egg!

On a 2-way to poof-proof it.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a7872fe0db6c1e90e097340ed2d76037

14 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

offered

Accepted. Awwww, you sent me an Uggly offspring! XD No trouble throwing that baby back!

And my last Copper/Thunder pair gave me no egg.

Well, I tried.

Edited by purplehaze

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Accepted. Awwww, you sent me an Uggly offspring! XD No trouble throwing that baby back!

And my last Copper/Thunder pair gave me no egg.

Well, I tried.

well I didnt want you to think I was trying to keep you egg locked 😉

well I didnt want you to think I was trying to keep you egg locked 😉

:D Thanks for that.

Now I am on a quest in the AP with over 100 other people to fill my last egg slot with a pink Sapphire. Yeah, good luck with that!

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

:D Thanks for that.

Now I am on a quest in the AP with over 100 other people to fill my last egg slot with a pink Sapphire. Yeah, good luck with that!

Yeah I saw those numbers and just noped out of there, I'll try when all the frenzy has died down, I'm also still holding out (decreasing) hope there will be another way to get them.

Anyhoo I wanted to show off my awesome gift from an awesome person (and the breeder who APed it rocks too) because she's a stunner of a Z.

Edited by Wiz

9 hours ago, Wiz said:

Yeah I saw those numbers and just noped out of there, I'll try when all the frenzy has died down, I'm also still holding out (decreasing) hope there will be another way to get them.

Anyhoo I wanted to show off my awesome gift from an awesome person (and the breeder who APed it rocks too) because she's a stunner of a Z.

i'd be  just as happy with that

probably will never have a green canto or that pink thing-- just not fast enough nor to I wish to get cb Z canto and kill it soooooooo

i'd be  just as happy with that

probably will never have a green canto or that pink thing-- just not fast enough nor to I wish to get cb Z canto and kill it soooooooo

If I get a pink thing it will probably be through trade when all the hoohah has died down. Hate to think what is being asked for them now.

I have one green non-Z Canto and it was a gift, totally out of the blue and so so appreciated. It will probably be the only one I shall ever have.

Edited by Wiz

I know everyone's probably locked with attempts at new releases and other stuff related to that, but I have two z-code CB hydrophidii (hydrophidiouses?) if anyone's interested. They're the two fogballs at the top of my scroll if you'd like to see the codes.

34 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I know everyone's probably locked with attempts at new releases and other stuff related to that, but I have two z-code CB hydrophidii (hydrophidiouses?) if anyone's interested. They're the two fogballs at the top of my scroll if you'd like to see the codes.

I'd be interested in them if you don't mind waiting until I can get rid of one of my eggs! I need a pair of hydrophidius and I've been slacking on collecting Z's for some time ❤️

If anyone's interested, I grabbed this Z' magelight on impulse (brain went "oooh, z code pygmy!") I'll put it on a teleport once cooldown is up, but feel free to let me know if anyone would like it!

Kurokosworth claimed! ❤️ 

Edited by Paintra

4 minutes ago, Paintra said:

I'd be interested in them if you don't mind waiting until I can get rid of one of my eggs! I need a pair of hydrophidius and I've been slacking on collecting Z's for some time ❤️

unknown.png

If anyone's interested, I grabbed this Z' magelight on impulse (brain went "oooh, z code pygmy!") I'll put it on a teleport once cooldown is up, but feel free to let me know if anyone would like it!

I would be interested in the pygmy if no one has asked for it yet!