Coyote

Z Project

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thank you :D

9 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

:D

Of course looking at it the f is rather unfortunate if they don't know the quote. Maybe Z'fEDD Ex?  Z'fEDD up?

I'm all out of ideas 😂

Edited by Wiz

10 hours ago, Seejey said:

Does this code count? 😁

It's a great code either way :D

12 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I have no idea what Coyoteblack does with the lists, so at the moment I have my own database... But Ruby can add people. (I can't actually remember how I signed up, actually...)

Whatwherenow? It's just a forum, you can sign up all on your own :) 

Coyote is the one and only who takes care of *his* lists (currently MIA though) but that doesn't stop us from enjoying our groups and collections while he is busy with other things :lol:

(So I just use the form for whenever he returns to this project and otherwise just collect and breed :) )

Posted (edited)

Found a low time cb spitfire Z in the AP, z70gA.  I'm logging for the night so on a one way.  For a Z project member!  You're welcome random_dragon_collector!

Edited by Dracaena

ooooh. My drake needs to HATCH !

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Not a great Z breeding day in general, BUT I just bred my second 7th gen pure Z! This lonely guy will finally have a mate. :D

So so awesome! Sending wishes their first egg is a Z!

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

*sighs*

naturally I am in hatchie locked

room for one now -took the suprise pink!

and room for the gaia!

thanks!

Edited by dragonpuck

Posted (edited)

CB hooktalon - https://dragcave.net/lineage/z6Zuu - Gone to purplehaze! You're welcome! :)

CB whiptail, nice code - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zAFAc

CB neotropical - https://dragcave.net/lineage/z3p3M

CB mint (yes, I'm feeling okay :P ) - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zbfWe - Gone to dragonpuck! You're welcome! :)

Edited by Lagie
Updating

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:

locked again but need the mint for a pair

thanks

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

oooh, theres a new collector in the thread? 😮 

welcome @Seejey! :D 

Thanks! Let my scroll grow a bit more and I surely will donate too. I got 2 new Zs since yesterday, but 1 is a Red (I still have so few of theese...) and the other is my first blue Lunar... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Seejey

2 hours ago, Seejey said:

Thanks! Let my scroll grow a bit more and I surely will donate too. I got 2 new Zs since yesterday, but 1 is a Red (I still have so few of theese...) and the other is my first blue Lunar... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i only donate and don't collect any z's myself, but i guess it still makes me a member of the project, technically :P 

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i only donate and don't collect any z's myself, but i guess it still makes me a member of the project, technically :P 

I believe it does.😁

I've only been effectively playing for a month and a half and still have to achieve some basic goals like Reds and trophies for eggslot management, now my laptop (of which the touch pad isn't exactly ideal for the cave as I believe you all know) has let me down so I'm trying to get something with a phone (not much better so far) for the time being... but I'll git gud. 🤞🏼

So I don't have much to contribute or a nice group of codes yet, but I have a few interesting things already like the GAyzz above and this. I'm on my way. 🙏🏼

Edited by Seejey

Buy a USB mouse. NOTHING would induce me to use a touch pad. When I travel, I carry a mouse for times I have to borrow a lappie...