4 minutes ago, Seejey said:

Took the last one. Thank you!

Hi Seejay:

Are you a z-code collector?  All eggs and hatchlings given away in this thread are for z-code collectors.  If you aren't, but want to join--make that turpentine your first!  You can read the first post in the thread for info about the group.  Everyone agrees to give them a name that starts with a " z' " or " Z' " and fills out the form to put them in the database.

If you want to join us, the more the merrier, and welcome!  :)  If you are not interested, please don't take dragons from our thread.

Thanks--random

Edited by random_dragon_collector

31 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Hi Seejay:

Are you a z-code collector?  All eggs and hatchlings given away in this thread are for z-code collectors.  If you aren't, but want to join--make that turpentine your first!  You can read the first post in the thread for info about the group.  Everyone agrees to give them a name that starts with a " z' " or " Z' " and fills out the form to put them in the database.

If you want to join us, the more the merrier, and welcome!  :)  If you are not interested, please don't take dragons from our thread.

Thanks--random

Hi, everyone!

@random_dragon_collector, I will. I just didn't before because I didn't find a form in the last pages and the 'faster way' was updated in 2017 as I said by PM. I'll wait until it genders to add it to the google doc. Thanks for clarifying things!

There's no form to join - but you need to stick to the naming pattern. We just do need to be sure Z dragons aren't being sniped ! (I always use a two way trade, myself !)

I add mine on Lairs and Layers rather than the google doc, by the way - I find it easier. But I am ever so slightly behind.

1 hour ago, Seejey said:

Hi, everyone!

@random_dragon_collector, I will. I just didn't before because I didn't find a form in the last pages and the 'faster way' was updated in 2017 as I said by PM. I'll wait until it genders to add it to the google doc. Thanks for clarifying things!

Welcome!

@Fuzzbucket I'm so far behnd it's not funny. Thinking of catching up is so daunting I keep putting it off, then of course I get even further behind. :( I do have several different Z groups and one with all my Zs so I'm not completely unorganised.

Edited by Wiz

Hi, @Fuzzbucket! There's one in the first post, but I already named and sent another Z' one I had through the google doc. Now I'm waiting for my name to show up in the Lairs and Layers list to use the signature. Please, let me know if I did something wrong ;)

3 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Welcome!

Thanks!

Edited by Seejey

2 minutes ago, Seejey said:

Hi, @Fuzzbucket! There's one in the first post, but I already named and sent another Z' one I had through the google doc. Now I'm waiting for my name to show up in the Lairs and Layers list to use the signature.

Thanks!

I've never been added to Lairs and Layers, so I'm not sure the collector list gets updated.  I use google docs instead of posting at L&L.

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I've never been added to Lairs and Layers, so I'm not sure the collector list gets updated.  I use google docs instead of posting at L&L.

So... how do I know I'm in?

9 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I have no idea what Coyoteblack does with the lists, so at the moment I have my own database... But Ruby can add people. (I can't actually remember how I signed up, actually...)

7 minutes ago, Seejey said:

So... how do I know I'm in?

Like random says - WE know !

19 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Like random says - WE know !

Ok, then. Thanks, everyone!

Edited by Seejey

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

No--must begin with z or Z

Just kidding. It's a 'word code' with Zs but not a 'Z code'

i got my Z'Group!  the ones at the bottom are my honorary Z's 

(they're Z codes, but a Z'name just doesn't quite work....)

Edited by trystan