4 hours ago, Wiz said:

Very cute thank you! Precog says it will misgender though so I might freeze it as a gendered hatchie if that's okay?

Fine with me lol it was an ap find

Congrats and thank you! I've been saving for a Silver and didn't realise the price had dropped so much :D

Edit: I could afford two Silvers and a Gold!  I wonder why they are so cheap? Not that I'm complaining, my 5 male CB Silvers will finally have some female company and they have Guy Fawkes as a purchase date! :D

Edited by Wiz

4 hours ago, Wiz said:

Congrats and thank you! I've been saving for a Silver and didn't realise the price had dropped so much :D

Edit: I could afford two Silvers and a Gold!  I wonder why they are so cheap? Not that I'm complaining, my 5 male CB Silvers will finally have some female company and they have Guy Fawkes as a purchase date! :D

hmmm  not any longer Gold 4200  silver 3000- musta been a glitch  and a fleshcrown is 1400 ????  makes no sense whatso ever

edit:

CB Pumpkin

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by dragonpuck

Fleshcrownes are intended this way - supposedly they "migrate", TJ said some weeks ago. Harvests as well.

My z-coded Market Gold is gone :(

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

So is my z-coded market silver!

well, hopefully  you gotyour shards back----- if not I'd bug TJ you shouldn't be penalized when his coding goes awry

The shards are back.  It was my first purchase, I was sort of fantasizing that if he fixed it, he'd let us keep the first one! :D  What I miss most is the 3 pinks used on the dumped eggs and the 3 pinks used on the bought eggs--those didn't come back, of course!

58 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

hmmm  not any longer Gold 4200  silver 3000- musta been a glitch  and a fleshcrown is 1400 ????  makes no sense whatso ever

edit:

CB Pumpkin

Yes was a glitch. TJ fixed it and refunded shards, there's a post from him in the watching the market thread. Oh well it was too good to be true I suppose. And I grabbed some other CBs for Guy Fawkes night. Not the same as CB metallics but still.

Edited by Wiz

1 hour ago, dragonpuck said:

edit:

CB Pumpkin

thanks for the pumpkin!

ETA:  well, I've gotten  2 z'pygmies out of the cave in the last hour, so I'm actually glad that I dumped some stuff, these are better! :D

Edited by random_dragon_collector

27 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

pb 2nd gen Dsepsis, not sure if they are code parents or just unnamed!

Thank you! I think they're just unnamed, like most of my desipis, oddly.

I was test breeding my Arcanas and got this. I don't like it enough to keep it (I actually prefer it with the genders the other way around but of course they didn't give me a Z) so it's on a two way to make sure it goes to one of us (one of us - one of us).

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

7 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I was test breeding my Arcanas and got this. I don't like it enough to keep it (I actually prefer it with the genders the other way around but of course they didn't give me a Z) so it's on a two way to make sure it goes to one of us (one of us - one of us).

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

well I'd try for  a z for you but bred all my males yesterday seeking stripes* sighs* they're white HOW BORING!!!

but sent an offer!

Accepted! Do you want the hatchie back? It's not something I want to just AP.

And yeah I tried the stripes too. It was pretty, the poses matched nicely and the yellow on the Stripe stood out nicely. One day though I'd like a multi coloured dragon to throw random coloured Stripes. I think that would be cool.

@dragonpuck okay, and I didn't know that. Now I want to do a Winter Magi and Stripe lineage.

Edited by Wiz

7 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Accepted! Do you want the hatchie back? It's not something I want to just AP.

And yeah I tried the stripes too. It was pretty, the poses matched nicely and the yellow on the Stripe stood out nicely. One day though I'd like a multi coloured dragon to throw random coloured Stripes. I think that would be cool.

no thanks , picked it up from the AP :)

Winter magi do make   3 colors  red/white/Green!