1 hour ago, Wiz said:

that;s really cool!

thanks

@Lagie

thanks for the red!

EDIT:

CB Canopy

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I also have a CB Teimar ( from coast) being hatched as we speak- if you need it for the raffle PM Me

Edited by dragonpuck

This the third z'egg from this pair of z'salts!  The second gen gave me a third who gave me a fourth--so some kind of lucky family!

purplehaze--you have a third gen from this line already--

@Lagie you're welcome!  Thanks for giving it a good z'home!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

24 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

This the third z'egg from this pair of z'salts!  The second gen gave me a third who gave me a fourth--so some kind of lucky family!

purplehaze--you have a third gen from this line already--

Thank you! :)

13 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

I don't usually take any Z codes in cave, but when I do...
It's mine! :excl:

Haha, awesome! XD

Thanks @Ruby Eyes and @random_dragon_collector! :D

I probably used up all my luck to get that, all my CB Z pairs did not give me a Z.
Except for this egg, sibling to another Z-dragon that I have.

Out of Magis, and will sleep soon. Send a PM or something if anyone wants it ;)

Edit: You're welcome, r_d_c :D

Edited by BlueLatios

I figured you would jump at that one, @random_dragon_collector. I would have, but I am locked up tight. Right now I have 6 eggs and 6 hatchies that are self-bred 2nd and 3rd gen pure Z's. And I still have more to breed, but no space! Congrats to you on your 800th Z! I named my 400th just that creatively!

20 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I figured you would jump at that one, @random_dragon_collector. I would have, but I am locked up tight. Right now I have 6 eggs and 6 hatchies that are self-bred 2nd and 3rd gen pure Z's. And I still have more to breed, but no space! Congrats to you on your 800th Z! I named my 400th just that creatively!

I visited your scroll the other day, and I was salivating over all of your self-bred z's!  Someday for me, someday! Thanks, love your 400th name--great minds think alike! :D

10 hours ago, Natayah said:

H: 2G F Frilled Purple Dorsal from Z'Coded Parents W: It to Go to Z'Code Lineage Builder, Offer Whatever 

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

offspring  need to have a z code as well, but thanks for the offer 😊

Woo! I've been toying with the idea of doing a lineage for a while where every generation is a different lineage type. I have enough 2G Zs from codes now that they get their own group. I just have to decide what I want the 3rd gens to be. I'm leaning towards ACCs. :D

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

Woo! I've been toying with the idea of doing a lineage for a while where every generation is a different lineage type. I have enough 2G Zs from codes now that they get their own group. I just have to decide what I want the 3rd gens to be. I'm leaning towards ACCs. :D

That's going to look very cool!  Good luck with the breeding!