Jump to content
Coyote

Z Project

Recommended Posts

On 11/13/2018 at 6:41 AM, Confused Cat said:

 

^ Still looking for a new home.

 

Annnd my Z Gemshard pair did it again...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZWyXz

 

This green baby is going to be male. Please offer a dummy.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/1c7ec38160ae3535edc8c19a954f7547 Gone to dragonpuck!

 

 

Edited by Confused Cat

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

 

^ Still looking for a new home.

 

Annnd my Z Gemshard pair did it again...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZWyXz

 

This green baby is going to be male. Please offer a dummy.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/1c7ec38160ae3535edc8c19a954f7547

 

 

 

 

offered my miscolor for yours!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wiz said:

that;s really cool!

thanks

@Lagie

thanks for the red!

 

 

EDIT:

 

CB Canopy

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I also have a CB Teimar ( from coast) being hatched as we speak- if you need it for the raffle PM Me

Edited by dragonpuck

Share this post


Link to post

This the third z'egg from this pair of z'salts!  The second gen gave me a third who gave me a fourth--so some kind of lucky family!

 

purplehaze--you have a third gen from this line already--

 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

 

@Lagie you're welcome!  Thanks for giving it a good z'home!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

This the third z'egg from this pair of z'salts!  The second gen gave me a third who gave me a fourth--so some kind of lucky family!

 

purplehaze--you have a third gen from this line already--

 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you! :)

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks @Ruby Eyes and @random_dragon_collector! :D

I probably used up all my luck to get that, all my CB Z pairs did not give me a Z.
Except for this egg, sibling to another Z-dragon that I have.

Out of Magis, and will sleep soon. Send a PM or something if anyone wants it ;)

 

Edit: You're welcome, r_d_c :D

Edited by BlueLatios

Share this post


Link to post

I figured you would jump at that one, @random_dragon_collector. I would have, but I am locked up tight. Right now I have 6 eggs and 6 hatchies that are self-bred 2nd and 3rd gen pure Z's. And I still have more to breed, but no space! Congrats to you on your 800th Z! I named my 400th just that creatively!

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I figured you would jump at that one, @random_dragon_collector. I would have, but I am locked up tight. Right now I have 6 eggs and 6 hatchies that are self-bred 2nd and 3rd gen pure Z's. And I still have more to breed, but no space! Congrats to you on your 800th Z! I named my 400th just that creatively!

I visited your scroll the other day, and I was salivating over all of your self-bred z's!  Someday for me, someday! Thanks, love your 400th name--great minds think alike! :D

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Natayah said:

H: 2G F Frilled Purple Dorsal from Z'Coded Parents W: It to Go to Z'Code Lineage Builder, Offer Whatever 

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

offspring  need to have a z code as well, but thanks for the offer 😊

Share this post


Link to post

Woo! I've been toying with the idea of doing a lineage for a while where every generation is a different lineage type. I have enough 2G Zs from codes now that they get their own group. I just have to decide what I want the 3rd gens to be. I'm leaning towards ACCs. :D

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.