10 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

i sent an offer and gift:D

Thank you for both! :wub:

Officially have 4 sets of 3EG "pure" Zs now because I just bred This baby. Hopefully I can move into 4EG in less than a year. XD

9 hours ago, Wiz said:

I have a new two headed Z for anyone that does two heads. Just offer another non-Z two head in exchange. :)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I have offered. I was trying to give others a chance, since I have already traded for one Z, but since no one else seems to be interested I figured, why not?

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I have offered. I was trying to give others a chance, since I have already traded for one Z, but since no one else seems to be interested I figured, why not?

I'm awake! And as there is no telling who offered first I'll go with yours as you posted here too. Very sorry to the others who offered.

Thanks, Wiz! Now I have a pair, but I feel a little guilty if there were others that wanted it and might not have any, yet. There was no way for me to tell if there were other offers, since no one posted here.

18 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Which ones are two-headed anyway?

The purple egg with the raised gold ridges. It is hard to tell in the S1 hatchies, but clearer in the S2. The egg is a normal size egg, but can't be bitten, which was the first clue.

zbrUo
NAME: Z'esty Vegetable
ORIGIN: AP Catch
LINEAGE: Dam: Snow Fort Holiveday  x Sire: Swaddling Holiveday - (PB Olive)

zQAE9
NAME: Z'ach Maalot Hollywish
ORIGIN: AP Catch
LINEAGE: Dam: Sparks Maalot Hollywish  x Sire: Horton Maalot Hollywish - (Olive x Olive; Not a PB though)

Oh, I have a mate for that! Just no room yet :(

edit: Got it! Thank you :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

You're welcome, Ruby Eyes! Sorry, I didn't see your comment right away, otherwise I would have saved it for you anyways. But I'm glad you still got it in the end. :D

Gosh, I wish I had metal-catching skills XD

Anyway, caught a Nebbie - dibs, anyone? - reserved for Metal-n-Monster

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Two fresh Bauta's: zaW5V & zLpG9 - I actually was hunting for other things, but saw they had z-codes and reflex-clicked them. I do not need them. Call dibs.

Dibs on the Nebula, please. And even I haven't caught anything since the release, so even seeing other people with them is a shock to me. XD

Edited by Metal-n-Monster