little lost dragon

The Great Divide

((Just got accepted. Thanks, LLD))

Runara was making her way through the canyon, shivering from intense pain and being tired. Despite that, she was smiling, because she held a human technological device, that they called 'logbooks'. She have already found out how this works and knew, what was there.

But, excluding all that, she was saddened and angered at the same time, because she saw, that humans were... torturing their own kind. That memory made her sick.

Suddenly she saw figures. They were belonging to... dragons. Her heart jumped, as she doubled her speed. Pain was huge, but Runara kept walking, ignoring it with all force left in the dragoness.

Edited by TheTron852

Vrans was keeping watch seeing as she was a beta. Then movement caught her eye. A badly hurt electric was coming into view. Gasping she left her post and went up to the injured dragon "Oh my, what happened to you? Lets get to our medical den. Our medic can heal you up." she said not giving time for the electric to respond as she fell in beside her to help her to the medic den.

((Sorry for the delay. Threads don't notify me when post is edited.))

Runara was about to fall and faint, when she saw a ribbon dancer dragoness (and moved eyes away, because of shiny scales), running to her. She accepted her help and said: "Thanks. By the way, I was in humans camp, and got there something very valuable." - she smiled after that and pointed to the device in her paw. A sudden pain in her shoulder made her shiver a bit. "And don't worry, I am not poisoned. That was a pure luck to me, but I have managed to avoid it." - she added, finishing with a chuckle.

((I'll just wait for Drakossozh now. I don't like to skip people.))

Dharsii awaoke with a start, and lifted her head. It was Vita.

"Good morning Vita." she said, as she looked down at Shallen's book.

She had fallen asleep while reading Shallen's book again. I really need to quit staying up all night reading. It's unthinkable. A medic can't risk being tired on the job. She leaned down and smoothed out the page she had been sleeping on and gently closed the book. The young white dragoness stood and streched her body and tail like a large cat and then streched her wings out.

She then turned to Shallen's book and whispered a word of magic. The book floated into the air and up next to her head. It followed her when she went to the front of the medic den where she settled down in the sun's warmth next to Vita.

In the days since Shallen's death, she had grown into a more and more serious young dragoness. Where most dragons her age were out and about looking for more active jobs and even possible mates, she usually spent her spare time reading from Shallen's book. She was constantly focused on improving her healing techniques and ability as a medic. She had even found a few new plants with healing possibilities, though she had yet to try anything major with them. She had also snuck into the human's nearest camp a few nights ago and found a peice of white cloth that she had tied between her head and jaw horns to cover her scar behind her right eye. It kept the scar from view except when it bled from time to time and it was also still easy to distinguish from her scales.

"How does the clan seem to be fairing today Vita?" she asked, looking out from her ledge in front of her den, the book still floating next to her head.

Vita nodded "So far it seems to be fairing well. the dragons you let back on duty seem to be in better shape then they where before you patched them up." he said with a smile "Today seems to be starting off well. How is the book coming?" he asked before a scent caught his nose. Head shooting to the camp entrance he shot up "What happened....?" he muttered "Looks like we got a new visitor." he said then went up to the 2.

Vrans gasped and gently picked up the device and walked on 3 legs though still helped eletric move. "We understand little of human things. Most of what we know is what they try to harm us with." he explained "Do you know how to use this?" she asked before Vita came up. He nodded "welcome to the clan. Our Medic can patch you up. We'll talk about matters afterwards." he said seeing the dragonness hurt.

Kadaen just awoken from his sleep. His white eyes looked at the entrance of his den and saw the sun. He was lucky that he could go into the sunlight, dispite what humans like to think. He yawned, as he moved his tail from around him and he walked into the light and poped his head out of the ground. He lazly walked over to Vrans. "Good morning," he said to her, then he saw that he was in the mist of the alpha male. He bowed his head low. "Morning," He said then he raised his head.

Tetra yawned as she awoekn from her sleep. She wondered what today would bring. She still looked tired, and she wanted more sleep. The sunlight was preventing that. No matter what Tetra was normally up as the sun is up. She hated it, she hated the thought that her wake up call was the sun and not the moon. She disliked mornings, but she leard to deal with it. She poped her head out of her den, witch was near to Kadaens, and she saw the Alpha male. She didn't want to have to get up at all. She just wanted more sleep, but the clan would most likely need her. She had finally gotten out of her cave.

Edited by polos1993

Runara nodded in answer to Vrans, before she saw a magi dragon. It seemed like he was respected by others here, so she said: "Thank you, sir. And as for the matters, this device I have stolen from humans..." - she pointed at the logbook ribbon dancer dragoness was holding - "...contains an information about that poison the humans are using. I know, that was pretty stupid, when I raided their camp..."

Runara closed her eyes, remembering how did she raided humans camp, but sudden pain in her shoulder made her cut the thoughts. She was almost killed, but she was still alive and, luckily, not poisoned.

Vita gently picked up the log book from Vrans and used a claw to flip through as it was very small to him. "Information on there poison... if we can desipher there way of reading this could help us greatly for coming up with a cure that does not need repeated use each time." he said. Then Tetra popped up and he nodded "Tetra, there's something I want to speak to you about when we have time." he said.

Vrans nodded to Kadaen. The vamp she swore was showing interest in her over the last while. "Morning." she returned the greeting. The thought of a vamp close to her still made her want to shiver. As he had yet to earn her trust and well.... as with humans vamps don't have the best rep in the clan though there are good ones.

"Okay," said Tetra. She got out of the den and her white eyes looked around. She didn't really look at the ribbondancer. She wondered what the alpha wanted. She walked over to the small group. "What's going on?"

Kadaen heard every word of the eletric dragon. He was not happy that she took a chance of getting herself killed. He maybe a vamp, but he is quite a good guy, if you don't misjoudge him quickly. He dislikes be a vamp very much, but he knew it was because of his mom wanted to have a vampire kid, so she made a deal with a vampire. The vampire loved his mom, but disliked that she would not have half bread kids. When she asked the vampire if he could turn one of her kids into a vampire, and he said sure, and so that is how Kadaen became a vamp. Not out of choice, but out of how his mother did. He knew he had an advantidge of being a vamp, and he also knew of disadvantiges. He wanted to remain as a black dragon, but no, his mom wanted him a vamp. He wondered what would of happened if Tetra became a vamp. and he a black dragon. He thought for sure she would be uncontrolable. So in a way it was a blessing he became a vamp because of his sister.

Dharsii swung her head around at the smell of blood and stepped forward and up to the injured electric dragon which had approached with Vrans. She interposed herself between the conversing dragons.

"There will be time to desipher the human divice later. For now, we need to get you patched up. You look like you can barely keep conciousness" she said to Runara, "I am Dharsii, the clan's medic. Right this way please"

The white looped her neck under the wounded electric dragoness to hold her up as she led her to the medic den.

Thania exited the cave, and wandered around, trotting slowly. She looked to the sky, watching a few clouds pass. She then stretched her wings, and spread them open, and leaped into the sky. She flew above the trees, spotting a few deer here and there, but she didn't feel hungry so she left them alone.

Xavier awoke in a cave, blinked the sun out of his eyes a few times and got up. He then exited the cave. His stomach growled loudly, and he sniffed the air for food. Smelling a small herd of deer, he flew up into the sky and found them. With one swoop he caught a small deer in his claws, and took it back to a place nearby the cave. He set it down and tore into it.

Dharsii swung her head around at the smell of blood and stepped forward and up to the injured electric dragon which had approached with Vrans. She interposed herself between the conversing dragons.

"There will be time to desipher the human divice later. For now, we need to get you patched up. You look like you can barely keep conciousness" she said to Runara, "I am Dharsii, the clan's medic. Right this way please"

The white looped her neck under the wounded electric dragoness to hold her up as she led her to the medic den.

Vrans nodded and let there medic take Runara tot he medic den. She looked at the log book Vita was holding. "The book to the humans poison. That does leave a problem." she said "The humans will be out for blood again. Last time we did such a raid they came and we where able to drive them off..... but they may come again with even more weapons." she said and sighed "Vita, your orders?" she asked

Vita sighed "We don't know yet if she had to kill for this. Regardless the humans won't be happy." he said "We'll discuss plans later. In the mean time I need to speak with Tetra." he said looking up at her "Could you please come with me to the alphas den?" he asked polightly.

Even with the sent of blood, Kadaen is calm and chill. H's defonantly not the blood lusting type of vampire. He drinks what he needs, nothing more nothing less. He mainly refuse to take lives, unless he is hunting for the pack.

Tetras white eyes looked at the Alpha male and then she followed him. She woundered what was up with him. She also wondered what the human book said and she knew how to read as well.

Vita stopped and waited for Tetra. When she joined him he nodded "Crio seems to have left us. So I'm in need of a new second in command." he said "If I get a little close or something which I'll restrict my self but I'm kind of used to my second in command being my...." he paused and looked down a bit "mate...." he said.

Vrans looked at Kadaen head tilted to the side. As if expecting a suddenly attack or something. Up till now she hardly paid much attention to him. But as he was around her more then normal....

Runara followed the white dragoness, who introduced herself as Dharsii, to her cave. She remembered again those humans, who were tortured back there, and she shivered from both pain and anger. "Monsters... torturing their own kind, using the slowest ways of killing... Ugh." - she thought. She also remembered an human army man, who helped her escape. Runara have also remembered that she wasn't poisoned. But she decided to keep it until the cave. Giving a look at herself, she couldn't help herself, but smile from the fact she was still alive. In fact, she was pretty optimistic and always found a way to cheer herself or others up.

"Well I'll be happy to accept being the second in command," Tetra said. She had her tail wagging, and she glared at it and yet it wont stop wagging. She was happy at the news, annoyed by her own scaly black tail.

"So what's going on with you?" Kadaen asked politly. He didn't want to make her nervus around him, witch does freak him out.

Vita nodded and saw her glare at her tail. "Its perfectly fine to be happy about it." he said with a smile. "One last thing. As your first request from me, do you know how to read the human tongue?" he asked. "It may sound bad but I don't know really. I know a few of there ways but not this one yet." he explained.

Vrans looked at Kadaen "So far nothing out of the normal." she said. She sat down but kept a eye on him "Excuse my caution.... I'm honestly half expecting you to attack or something." she said. Which was the truth. But the clan had ways to stop the attacks thankfully. Set of moves that would leave a blood lusted vamp comfused and allow them to pin it down. Though it seemed Kadaen won't go haywire, Vrans was not so sure.

Dharsii lead the injured dragon into the medic den, Shallen's book still floating after her. Once inside she lead the electric dron to a platform of rock in the middle of the den which she had brought in from outside for her patents to lay on up off the floor.

"I never did get your name, brave one." She said as she eased the wounded dragoness up onto the platform and set about examining the extent of her patient's injuries. Despite the fact that her scar was now covered by the cloth woven over it, she still kept her odd habit of keeping her head turned so that it would be kept from view as she talked.

"One of the first things I've leard once the humans started to come around me," Tetra said. She looked like she was ready to help.

"I belive that is how it is with Vamps. I don't trust many out of my own kind, so I don't really expect you to put aside me being a vamp," Kadaen said. "From that sent of blood, that would have unleashed at lest half of the entire ones that are Vamp inside a frenzy. Words may confuze others of my kind, but not me."

Vita nodded "Good, could you translate this into our tongue so we can come up with a cure that will last?" he asked opening his paw and showing her the log book. "Our newest visitor some how got this." he said. "This could help us a lot." he said

Vrans nodded "Many say they can control them selfs, and some due, but its random most of the time." she said still in the sitting stance. "You look like there's something on your mind. I'v noticed you looking at me more often then normal over the last while." she said tilting her head "If you where not a half dead blood suck I would wonder if ya had interest or something." she said.

Runara kept herself from facepawing on her own incompetence. "Oh... I forgot." - she said with excuse. "I am Runara Tonitrui." - she introduced herself. Then she noticed one strange thing: Dharsii, whenever looking at her, kept her head turned. Runara didn't know why, as she didn't saw a cloth behind Dharsii's eye, so she thought at first that it has something to do with eyes. "And thanks for help. I thought I would just fall and drop my line there because of these wounds." - she said. "Oh, and also... I don't know, how did I avoid it, but I am not poisoned"

"A 'Half dead blood suck'? Now that wasn't very nice to say. Look I an't intristed in blood. I can get that from animals, or better yet humans. I hate being a vamp, so insulting me like one is not a very wise thing to do. I advise you from reframing from using any group of words that are offansive to me. I don't care if you insult another vamp in my presance, just not me," Kadaen said. He gave a sad look to Vrans. He disliked being called names. He had to deal with Tetra's bulling when he was a day old. She was the oldest, him the youngest. So he had to deal with older sister. He woundered if an older brother would be wrose.

"I sure could, though I don't know what is medical related and what not. I'll do the best I can," Tetra said.

Edited by polos1993

Vita nodded "Medical or not it may help us." he said with a nod. "In the mean time I need to speak with our visitor." he said getting up "We may have trouble later on depending what happened to get that." he said starting to make his way to the medic den.

Vrans looked at him "Well that is a first. One that is not interested in blood." she said standing up and cautiously came over eye's seemingly constantly scanning him for movements that may hint. "Last time I approached a vamp for anything it attacked me." she explained "It behaved just like you are right now. Though your not him.... first inpressions kind of.... last." she said "Though, how did you end up a vamp?" she asked.

"I got what you mean," Tetra said and she nodded at him back. She was a bit worried because what if her translation would be incorect, but she would try. She would be very careful about it.

"There is a first time for everything you know," Kadaen said. He was sitting down calmly. He didn't mind her being wary of him or anything. "Understandable for most vamps. They like to lue and get blood as often they like. I have to amit that feeling a burning sunsation would drive those who have no will insine." When Vrans asked how he became a Vamp he lowered his head and gave a sad look. He didn't want to talk about how it happened.

Vrans looked at him taking note of the sad look again "I guess you had no choice or it was forced on you." she said half to her self. She decided at last to give him a chance. "Do you want to continue the talk out in the forest?" she asked eye's slowly stopped seemingly scanning him.

Vita made his way to the medic den then waited out side for either one in side to come out.