little lost dragon

The Great Divide

Vita nodded "I take it too many think he is but you just want to try and put those fears to rest before he had too him self?" he asked "Being a vamp anywhere is a hard part of life. As there a widely rejected breed, mainly for there forcing of others to become them in the egg." he said "Here I try to make sure they know they can take shelter here." he said.

Vrans nodded "Well let me know if you do come up with some questions let me know." she said then came to a patch of sunlight that seemed to go on for a while "Close your eye's for a moment." she said then jumped through it and back into some shade..... right into a hidden human bug. She let out a split second shriek as it poisoned her. Mainly due to it hiding in a pile of twigs and leaves. She quickly pulled he needle out and then opened her wings to take flight. "Sorry got to go now and fast." she said forgetting one key rule of poison. More ya more the faster it spreads.

"And Kaden had never took an egg and forced it to be a Vampire. That is just something he just wont do," Tetra said. "I'll even bet you if a mother wanted her child to be a vamp, he would still not do it," Tetra said.

"Vrans you move quicky the poison will spread quickly, Don't fly," Kadaen said to Vrans and he ran over to the human and he hit the darn robot with his tail and he looked like a berzerk Vampire. He was not very happy.

Edited by polos1993

Vita nodded "Most vamps would. Glad to hear your brother is not one of the. When my mate was around and sometimes spoke of eggs that was one of the fears on my mind. One of them being turned into a vamp." he said "Its more of a curse then anything. Sadly many want it to stay around. Some like your brother don't." he said.

Vrans froze "Alright......" she muttered. Guess this would be a key move to see if he really can control his rage. Or blood lust of a helpless prey. "Since there does not seem to be any other way..... you'll have to.... carry me to camp," she muttered.

"That's mainly because the some like my brother sometimes would be the only ones to brack other vamps up. They didn't want that kind of resonsability," Tetra said.

Kadaen had beat up the robot like it was nothing. He had let most of his anger at the bot. If it was a human he would of done everything he could to make sure it was dead with out drinking human blood. Once he was done with the robot, he calmed down enough so he could carry Vrans. He didn't want to make her even more scared or dislike him anyless then what she was at that moment. He gently picked her up and placed her on his back. He moved slowly so she wouldn't fall off or anything.

Vita nodded "Maybe some point in the future, those like your brother won't have to deal with the curse. All that needs to be done is not let any egg get bitten." he said "Easier said then done sadly."

Vrans grunted at him touching her at all. But it was either die mid air, or accept aid from him. "Not exacly what I had in mind for contact or getting home." she muttered "If you use your wings to help balance me and use your tail to keep me from sliding off you could walk faster with out risking me falling off." she muttered.

"No kidding, and the reason why Kadaen is a vamp, is because my mom talked with a vamp an made him into one," Tetra said truthfully. "Mom always loved Vamps, and wanted at least one of her childern a vamp. Poor parenting inside my book."

Kadaen heard every word Vrans said and so he used his wings and his tail to help Vrans be stable on his back. He felt wierd when he was carrying her, but he pushed his fellings behind. He walked faster to the camp and once he got there he went strieght to the medical den. "Hello anyone here? Vrans got poisoned so I kinda need your help to heal her!" Kadaen called out.

Vita sighed "Vamps should be left as something in ones imagination. Not something forced on others." he said shaking his head a little. "I wonder how the 2 are do-" he paused seeming Kadaen walk into the camp with Vrans on his back. She was limp.... could mean one of 2 things. She was attacked or she was poisoned. "Speak of the devil." he muttered heading over to them.

"I guess she maybe out collecting herbs..." Vrans muttered. "In the mean time there should be a emergency supply right by us towards the right. If she's like our old medic, its there in case this happens and the medic is out." she muttered as Vrans came towards them "And our leader is coming, don't act to weird please?" she asked muttering still

Seeing no one at the medic's den, Runara thought that Dharsii went somewhere. She walked out... to see a vampire dragon with Vrans on his back. After hearing hus shout about the poison, she restrained herself from panicking and bolted away, looking for Dharsii.

Soon enough she found her washing something. "Dharsii!" - she called and ran up to her, heavily panting from all that running. All she did say is: "Vrans... is... poisoned..."

Dharsii heard her name being called from overhead and lifted her head and neck from the soothing water. Oh no! How Long have I been away?! She thought to herself. The young white spread her wings and took off from the water, sending water dropletts everywhere, and flew back towards camp. How could I have been so irresponsible?! she thought as she flew up over Runara.

"I'll go to them immediatly, thank you for finding me Runara!!!" she called as she flew over the other dragon, leaving her cloth bandage and the dirty bowls behind.

She reached camp quickly and landed outside the medic den, coming down hard and sending a jolt of pain up her limbs. She ignored the pain and rushed passed Vrans and Kadaen and into the den calling back at the Vampire.

"Bring her in and set her here! Quickly!" she ordered pointing at the platform of rock with her tail as she took up the ready supply of antidote she had for the poison of the human bugs.

Vrans was now knocked out by the poisons as they had started to weaken her body. She now lay limp on Kadaens back head and limbs just sitting there. Her paw where she had been poisoned showed prolonged poisoning. Waiting for so long had done some damage.

Vita looked worriedly at her. "Where losing her faster then the others." he muttered concerned. "Is the poison worse then before? Or is she not as resistent as the others? She has avoided the bugs till now." he explained.

Kadaen nodded and he had quickly, but carefully did what the healer told him to do. He did put Vrans down gently. He hoped that she would be alright. He left the medical den so that way the healer wouldn't have worries over him being near any of the others that would be in the medical den. He knew that most healers having vamps inside the medical den.

Tetra walked over to her brother, once he was out of the medical den. "Spill," Tetra said.

"A human robot poisoned Vrans. I do not know how that had gotten there. I had beaten it up so badly that it could not be repared," Kadaen said to his sister.

Dharsii checked Vrans' injured paw where the venom had been injected and hissed.

"Curse it! I should never have left!" She said out loud but to herself. "Now look at what's happened! Irresponsible! Unacceptable!"

She proceeded to administer the antidote to the wound on the Ribbon Dancer's paw and then shifted the other dragoness so that she was laying on her side and set a forked branch into the stone to keep the limb elevated. She examined the rest of Vrans' arm to see how far along the poison had spread. She continued to curse her own fault over this as she continued her work.

Vrans remained out of it. Her breathing was a little erratic but not bad yet. The paw responded to the antidote. The scales that had began to rot lost there rotting look. Though now the scales looked plain dead. the skin under them recovered though. The poison had spread from her arm and was showing signs of nearing her heart.

Vita sighed "How could you have known. Don't beat your self up over it." he said "You've had emergency cases before. There all alive." he said. "Plus you can't stay in your den all the time. You like the rest of us need time out side the camp." he said.

Ignoring Vita's comfort, Dharsii set about what she had not wanted to do. She had to find a way to draw out the poison from spreading to Vrans' heart. The young white made an incision at the base of the Ribbon Dancer's neck and administered more antidote to the vein she had opened. If her knowledge of anatomy was worth anything, this should carry the antidote to her heart before the venom reached it and be able to fight it off. She used her foreclaw to keep pressure on the cut so that Vrans wouldn't bleed out.

"Vita, can you send that Vampire dragon back in? I don't know his name and the extra help may be needed here." she spoke in a tone that was orderly but respectful at the same time.

Vita nodded he left the den and looked at Kadaen "Dharsii wants you." he said looking concerned.

Vran's neck bled a little from the small cut. The antidote made its way to her heart well before the poison. However the poison had damaged the are's it had touched. Seemed the poison was working faster then the last case as well. With the antidote on both sides of the poison it was ever so slowly working.... sadly not fast enough yet.

Kadaen nodded and he walked inside the medical den. He mentally was stabbing himself for delaying her to get to the medical den instead of beating up the darn robot. He saw that Vrans was bleeding, but he kept his blood lust undercontrol. "What do you need me to do?" Kadaen asked.

Dharsii turned towards the Vampire dragon as he entered the den, locking her scarred eye on him.

"She needs this poison removed. And the antidote is not working fast enough to neutralize it in time. That means that the tainted blood must be removed itself. I need you to help me do that. Can you handle your desire for blood well enough to only take a certain amount from another rather than draining her?"

The white kept her amethyst gaze locked on the vampire not showing any concern to the beauty-ruining scar running down from the back of her eye, which was normally enough to make her hide her face.

"I can, but for how long nor how much blood that needs to be taken out facors into it. When I had gotten enough, to the point where I am almost at the blood lusting part I will move myself away from the piture," Kadaen said. "Now where is most of the poison?"

As time went by the more damage was being done. A vein on her right side half on her shoulder and chest was suddenly very visible as the blood vessel ruptured. She did not have much time. It was visible where the antidote was working. But working too slowly.

Dharsii hurried off to obtain more of her antidote, calling back to Kadaen in a sharp tone.

"At the shoulder of her infected arm. Quickly now! We don't have much time! Remove as much of the poison from her as you can!"

The White gathered up a few supplies quickly and returned to her patient, pressing one of the same kind of velvety plant she had used on Runara against the wound on Vrans' neck. Though it was a small cut it had been made in a major vein and could not be left unattended. She continued to mentally tear at herself for not having been here to be ready for this and made up her mind that she would have to try one of her immunity potions out soon so that they would not have to worry about this. She made up her mind to test one on herself that night after the others had gone. If Vrans pulled through that is...

Kadaen would of nodded but he did, softly as he could, bit Vrans in the infected arm and tried to only take the poison out of her. He loved the teaste of her blood, but he did not let it show at all. He wanted her safe more then anything.

When the fangs went into Vrans shoulder her jaws parted in pain even though she was knocked out. With the blood now being sucked out the antidote suddenly made a sudden increase in its spread. The blood Kadaen was sucking out had a yellowish taint to it. But after a few forever seeming moments the blood with the antidote began to come into Kadaens mouth.

Vita watched hoping they knew what they where doing. And hard to believe, if Vrans makes a recovery, she'd have a vamp to thank.

What seemed like forever moments for Vrans, seemed seconds for Kadaen. Once the antidode came to the spot Kadaen was sucking the poison out of, he stopped himself from draining anymore blood. He sighed out of releaf that Vrans would most likely, inside his mind. would be okay. He hoped that Vrans wouldn't chew his head off once she was healed. He did what it felt right to do.

After Kadaen pulled hi head back, Dharsii moved over and applied more of her antidote to the wound so that it would go right to work on the poison that hadn't been drained out. She hoped that it would be enough for Vrans to pull through.

((short post >_< ))

Vrans jaw's closed after Kadaen took his fangs out. Now a bit lower on blood amounts she'd wake dizzy.... which was the case. She woke as Dharsii applied the stuff to her bite wound now. She groaned "My chest feels like its burning." she muttered eye's still closed. But the burning was the antidote working the poison out of her system now.

Vita smiled when he heard her speak. "I suppose I should take my leave. Thank you again Dharsii. Your thinking and skills saved another one." he said with a nodded before leaving the den. As he passed Tetra he paused "Your brother just helped saved a life." he said.