little lost dragon

The Great Divide

"That would be a good idea. Want something to eat? I kinda need blood, but I rather not have dragon blood," Kadaen said, honestly. If she didn't need something to eat he'll get a rodent, if she was he'll get a deer. He would leave her some blood in the deer so it would still be good enough for her to eat.

Tetra tried to read the book, but could bearly read it. She knew she was a better at reading human at night, out of habbit. She knew she'll pull some all nighters, but she viewed it as well worth it.

Dharsii dipped her head respectfully, "Its a pleasure to meet you Miss Tonitrui."

She tried her best to keep a respectful air about herself while on the job, always addressing her patients in the most polite way possible. While not working she would usually call them by their common name though. The White medic finished her inspection of the electric's injuries and went to the room that she kept her suppies in before returning after a few moments. She carried a few different herbs with her and set about using one of the plants, a large crescent shaped leaf with purple colored veins to patchtogether the large wound on the Electric's shoulder. She spoke a few words of magic and the plant stuck to the other dragon's shoulder so it could continue its healing without having to be held in place. She then set about using another plant, which looked like a shamrock leaf with a plush fuzz across it, to dabb at the smaller wounds.

"No need to thank me. As medic it is my duty to help all who are in need. And you are absolutly certain you have not been poisoned?" she asked with concern. She always kept the supplies to deal with poison on claw. Especially since it seemed to take longer and longer for the antidote to take affect these days.

Edited by Drakossozh

Runara smiled again at the Dharsii's words. "Well, at least I don't have to say it is not necessary to call me by surname. I can't say that right into medic's face."

She kept smiling even when being healed. She was like a barrel, filled with optimism, except that she was a dragon, not a barrel. "Yes, I am certain that I am not poisoned. If I was, I wouldn't make it here" - even after that she kept smiling.

Dharsii continued about patching up the Electric dragoness's wounds as she spoke.

"You might have. There have been a few dragons lucky enough to make it here while poisoned. But I am glad to hear that you are not, Miss Tonitrui."

Once she finished tending to all of the visible wounds she went around the platform one last time to make sure she hadn't missed anything, dabbing at a few small cuts she thought might have been passed by earlier and whispering words of magic to soothe pain. She then circled around and stood in front of Runara, keeping her head turned still.

"So are there any other pains or aches you would like me to look into?"

Runara carefully moved every part of her body. Finding no source of pain, she said: "...None, I guess..." - after that she stood up and stretched her front paws. "Thanks again!" - she thanked Dharsii for a second time. She felt like she was reborn.

Runara looked at Dharsii. "So... I can go now?" - she asked.

"That would be a good idea. Want something to eat? I kinda need blood, but I rather not have dragon blood," Kadaen said, honestly. If she didn't need something to eat he'll get a rodent, if she was he'll get a deer. He would leave her some blood in the deer so it would still be good enough for her to eat.

Tetra tried to read the book, but could bearly read it. She knew she was a better at reading human at night, out of habbit. She knew she'll pull some all nighters, but she viewed it as well worth it.

Vrans nodded "Where do you want to head?" she asked then thought about the eating offer "I haven't had breakfast yet..... sure." she said starting to walk out of the camp. Her tail twitched a bit nurvesly knowing a vamp was behind her, but she had decided to give him a chance.

Dharsii nodded to Runara, "Of course you may go now. I sense Vita is outside my den. He probably wishes to speak to you about the human object you brought to us. You should go and talk to him."

She turned and gathered her supplies back up and headed back to the storage room where she put back the plants that had not been used and set the dirty bowl aside with a few others. I'll have to remember to go clean those out at the river later today. She thought to herself. She then set about re-organizing the plants and herbs that she had in her storage, mentally marking which ones she would need to go and restock on soon.

She began to think as she worked around the room as well. Thinking about the new mixtures she had come up with and how best to test them as well as thinking about finding an assistant to help her with gathering herbs so that she could remain here in case someone needed her help. She turned to Shallen's book which still floated next to her head and it opened and leafed through a few pages as she began to read up on a few of the rarer plants she was begining to run low on.

Runara nodded and went out f the cave. Hmm... Vita wants to speak with me about that logbook? Why? Maybe he will ask, how did I acquired that device... - she thought, before she saw Vita, standing outside. She went to him, bowed her head in greetings and said: "You wanted to speak with me, sir?"

Vita nodded "Yes I do. first off, I'm extending you a offer, your free to remain here as long as you want. All I ask for is some sort of payment to help the clan. Hunting, gathering herbs I'll leave it up to you." he said "The log book should prove to be helpful, I have my second in command translating it. But on the note of the log book, I need to know what happened exacly, I may need to call a war meeting. The humans, death or not haven't liked us int he area." he explained "they know where somewhere around. But we try to keep them away from the camp. Though with there bugs around I think they may already know... anyway, can you tell me in detail what happened?" he asked.

Kadaen followed Vrans. He made no motion of attacking, just walking. He didn't want to scare her, so he tried to seem a lot less scary then a normal vamp, and looking as safe as a little puppy. He didn't care if it may be considerd childish behaver, he wanted her to feel at lest confurtable around him. He smelt the ground and he let his vampire instincs out, not for dragon, but for some deer. He looked up. "Two deer north west from here," Kadaen said. "Ladies first," he said inside a polite manner.

Vrans nodded though gave him the eye at the 'ladies first' line. She felt lesser when males spoke like that. She sniffed a few times her self then stealthily crept forward a bit then spotted the deer. She spotted the deer then to her luck, a leaf that had blocked the sun moved letting it hit her, resulting her lighting up as the sun light hit her up. One of the deer took off.

Kadaen went around the deer, being a very well equiped hunter for sneek attacks. He had cought the deer that ran off and he had bit it's leg, but he was already drinking the blood of the deer to weaken it. He did suck the life out of the deer, but he left some blood for Vrans so the meat was dry. He hated dryness, he didn't know if Vrans liked it or not, but he didn't want to seem selfish.

Vrans came up to the deer and sniffed it a bit then bit in. "Not as messy as they normally are." she said after eating her first bite. "Not bad." she said though still not entirly trusting of the vamp. He did deserve some encouragement. Even in her distrustful state of vamps, she knew that.

She ate her fill then looked up. There was still a small meal left, but he had drank a portion of it too. "Want some of the meat too?" she asked in a friendly manner.

"Other creaters has to get from sertan points while a vamp can bite anywhere and it be just as deadly as one of those points," Kadaen said as he watched her eat. He sat down and saw there was a small amount left. He had tried some meat before, but that kinda went down the drain. "Thanks, but no thanks. I kinda got a week stumic system. I can only have blood. Trust me it sucks being a vampire."

Vrans looked at him head to the side "That much be bad. I would hate being a vamp, no offence." she said "Anyway lets head to a river, can you take a little water?" she asked smiling a little. Best way to break walls is to have fun with who ever is on the other side of the wall.

"None taken," Kadaen said. He listened and he wondered if she was implying a water fight. He was game for that, he smiled. "Yeah lets go!"

Vita nodded "Yes I do. first off, I'm extending you a offer, your free to remain here as long as you want. All I ask for is some sort of payment to help the clan. Hunting, gathering herbs I'll leave it up to you." he said "The log book should prove to be helpful, I have my second in command translating it. But on the note of the log book, I need to know what happened exacly, I may need to call a war meeting. The humans, death or not haven't liked us int he area." he explained "they know where somewhere around. But we try to keep them away from the camp. Though with there bugs around I think they may already know... anyway, can you tell me in detail what happened?" he asked.

Runara listened to Vita carefully, not saying a word. When he asked her about the details of acquiring the logbook, she thought for a while, then she decided to tell the story anyway. "Well, first I have been caught by humans. They have settled a trap, amd I didn't see it. My bad... They put me in some kind of room, where they have contained me. These humans have waned wanted to use me for something... uhh... I think they called it 'project Theta', or something like that." - silencing for some seconds, Runara continued: "After being there for a while I learned their tongue, and then I have got a chance to escape. There was one human kid, that helped me to escape. He was pretty smart for a regular child, and he was only 12, as he said. He unlocked the door to the room I was locked in, and we have escaped from there. I have took with me that logbook - yes, the one with formula - and also saw there some kind of contraption. Kid said, that it was called 'Pyrocopter' or something like that... We have successfully escaped, and I haven't seen that kid since. He was a nice one, I have to say... And also I have seen... ugh, probably the most horrifying thing in my life." - Runara shivered a bit, bu said at last with voice full of disbelief: "...these monsters... were torturing their own kind..."

"None taken," Kadaen said. He listened and he wondered if she was implying a water fight. He was game for that, he smiled. "Yeah lets go!"

Vrans nodded and took off towards the river. Her shiny scales shining brightly when sun light hits her full on. She weaved around the tree's as she ran with ease.

Runara listened to Vita carefully, not saying a word. When he asked her about the details of acquiring the logbook, she thought for a while, then she decided to tell the story anyway. "Well, first I have been caught by humans. They have settled a trap, amd I didn't see it. My bad... They put me in some kind of room, where they have contained me. These humans have waned wanted to use me for something... uhh... I think they called it 'project Theta', or something like that." - silencing for some seconds, Runara continued: "After being there for a while I learned their tongue, and then I have got a chance to escape. There was one human kid, that helped me to escape. He was pretty smart for a regular child, and he was only 12, as he said. He unlocked the door to the room I was locked in, and we have escaped from there. I have took with me that logbook - yes, the one with formula - and also saw there some kind of contraption. Kid said, that it was called 'Pyrocopter' or something like that... We have successfully escaped, and I haven't seen that kid since. He was a nice one, I have to say... And also I have seen... ugh, probably the most horrifying thing in my life." - Runara shivered a bit, bu said at last with voice full of disbelief: "...these monsters... were torturing their own kind..."

Vita nodded and frowned as she spoke. A human child helped save her, and helped her get the info. "Hmm.... then they know our camp for sure now." he said "They stick a device in you when they catch anything. Its used to keep track of you." he said "Normally in the right for arm for us dragons." he said his magic slowly coming out and wrapping around her for arm. She would feel a sharp sting for a split second just above the paw's wrist. Then the magic vanished "Yes they had one in you. It ridden now." he said "But you mentioned them doing things to there own kind.... if I may ask.... what sort of things?" he asked.

Kadaen only had to look away from Vrans when the sun had hit her fully, and that was thankfully two times. He didn't mind the sun, unlike his sister, but he did mind when there was a lot of light shining brightly at once.

Tetra sighed and she put the log inside her den. She couldn't wait until she told her brother that he had to mind her more, now that she was the second in comand.

Vrans got to the river first and jumped over it and then using a tree jumped in using her wings and paws and tail to send a wave of water up and at Kadean. The water only adding to the shine on her scales. She was also smiling now as well.

The brightness of Vrans was starting to make Kadaen dissy. He wanted to play with her in the river, but the brightness was too much for him. He disliked how he didn't have a power that was he having built in sunglasses, protecting his eyes from the light.

Vrans paused after splashing him and took notice of his eye's having to look away. She jumped out and sat down in some shade. "Sorry..... my scales oils.... seem to make them a little too shiny.... as you saw it can make somethings harder." she explained. Like trying to have fun here. She was blinding or close to blinding the vamp.

"They're like a blessing and a curse huh?" Kadaen asked. He wasn't glade that she had to go into the shade because of his eyes. He knew how it felt like he was a blessing and a curse, but he didn't know if she felt the sameway.

Vrans sighed and nodded "Can be both help and they can be harmfull." she explained "Thankfully that's the only real issue they cause is when its sunny. Morning and cloudy and evenings there's not much issue." she said. She looked at him "I'm suprized you did not take much notice before, you have been looking my way a lot lately." she said

"I have taken noticed, and I have tried to get use to your scales being bright. I don't think that anyone who wants to be your mate should just have you in the shadows all the time," Kadaen said. He did want her happy.