TJ09

Site Down

So the site's host told me of an upcoming change to network settings. They said I would have to update the settings by next Monday (10/10), so I decided to take my time to ensure I switched everything over without downtime (ironically).

I just spoke to them and confirmed that they had switched everything over already, five days early. So now I'm working to get everything working again.

Low-time eggs and hatchlings will be extended, and no, it will not be optional.

EDIT:

DC is now back up, all low-time eggs and hatchlings have been credited with 4 hours.

Edited by TJ09

Thanks TJ! Your always right on top of things biggrin.gif Hopefully this will help out for halloween!

Wow, second post on the first page ohmy.gif thats first!

Oh Merlin, you know how addicted you are to DC when you realize your whole internet isn't working because everything you are trying to pull up is DC *Fail*

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

With no notice of it being early? o.O That's a bit silly... *Grumbles about silly networks*

Thanks for letting us know TJ! biggrin.gif

Edit: First page is a first for me!

Edited by Fandom Addict

Ah, ok. Thanks TJ! ^^

And hopefully the host stops being such a pain.

Edited by Justarius

Thank you for the update, good to know i'll be able to check up on my newest eggy soon <3

Thanks for the update. And sorry you have to deal with such an unreliable host site. Hope the switch goes with a minimum of hassle for you!

thanks for letting us know

well these neglect experiments are shot xd.png between the last downtime and this one my calculations are thrown off

ohh well maybe next time

I thought it was only me. xd.png

Well, glad you came to explain what's happening.

Will the eggs be granted time or not? It would totally screw up my ND experiment :/ And it took me quite a while to find the time to the second on that.

Would it be possible to make time credit optional? I can't code for my life, so I don't know, but I'd hate trying to find out the time again with only an hour or so before the experiment :C

[EDIT] First page o-o

Edited by Xbcdrt8741

Thanks for the info TJ.

Stinks that they decided to do it early without notification.

Hopefully I can check on my eggs soon.

Ok, thanks for telling us. I saw my iPod say "couldn't connect to the server" and was about to tell you when I saw this.

You seem to be very on top of these things. I'm a new-er DCer, so I could be wrong, but from what I can tell you've handled both recent issues really fast.

Poor TJ, this site's host is going to make you mad huh.gif

Thank you for the update

Good to know. Thanks

I hope you get it fixed soon, thanks for telling us. tongue.gif

Will the eggs be granted time or not?  It would totally screw up my ND experiment :/

[EDIT] First page o-o

Same Dx

Why does something always have to happen right when I have an experiment...

Besides that, I hope things are fixed soon. ^^ Thanks for everything, TJ!

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Thanks for the update, TJ. Sorry to hear your host is so troublesome.

Will you be crediting eggs with time? I've got some Neglected experiments that would totally be thrown out-of-whack, so I'd like to know how much damage I should expect. xd.png

EDIT: looks like I'm not the only one. Any chance you can make any time credit optional?