TJ09

Site Down

So, any word on when the site will be back up again? Or is it a "You ungrateful people! I'm working as fast as I can; quit bothering me!!!" type thing? Because if so, take your time.

Thanks for the update, TJ. Sorry to hear your host is so troublesome.

Will you be crediting eggs with time? I've got some Neglected experiments that would totally be thrown out-of-whack, so I'd like to know how much damage I should expect. xd.png

EDIT: looks like I'm not the only one. Any chance you can make any time credit optional?

I hope there's time credited *please, please*

I have eggies that will be in a heap of trouble if time isn't fixed.

Thanks for the update though, TJ, and I'm sorry about the host issues. You think they'd know better than to mess with TJ the great... happy.gif

Ok, I know people have been asking this a lot, but will our eggs gain time, because otherwise i just lost a tinsel, i hope it didn't die sad.gif

*crosses fingers for time credit*

Oh, and sorry 'bout those host issues TJ, you'd think they'd know better than to mess with the Great and All-Powerful TJ cool.gif

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

EDIT: looks like I'm not the only one. Any chance you can make any time credit optional?

Very much this. Would love it to be optional.

Thanks TJ.

TJ, I know it's a little much to request, but could you give us the option not to add time? I have a bunch of ND experiments and it would be a little sad for them to end up being at 4AM like last week....

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Edit: I see people already asked for this! Pretty please..? With cherries on top..? <3

Edited by Achire

Darn. I've just been naming my dragons... Now I'll have to go through it all over again ._.

I hope the site is back soon!

TJ, thank you very much for the (extra) time and effort you are investing into getting this fixed. Ultimately, you must probably be the one most frustrated with the negligent host (I can only imagine the irritation when the host is letting you down for the umpteenth time) - hopefully you will be able to find a better one in the future, one that at least has got their communication system with their clients firmly in place. *nods*

Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was only me when I saw ppl posting trade offers in the threads after I couldn't get into DC

Will check back in a couple hours^^

Thanks for the update, TJ. Sorry to hear your host is so troublesome.

Will you be crediting eggs with time? I've got some Neglected experiments that would totally be thrown out-of-whack, so I'd like to know how much damage I should expect. xd.png

This please. My husband lost a whole weeks work on 5 eggs because of the time thing last week. For some reason he did not want to get up at 3 in the morning on the chance that the neglected thing would happen. He seemed to think even if he did get up then there wouldnt be enough viewers LOL imagine that. I am thinking he started over again for this week- if the time thing is not optional can you instead add a whole day instead of an odd number of hours.

Yaaay, I was wondering what was going on! Thanks as always TJ

Phew i thought DC had shut down. Good heavens its not my computer only. Hopefully my black egg does int die of sickness. TJ, Are you making sure none of them get sick or die???

thank you for the swift information on what is going on smile.gif - it spares me a night of waiting for DC to come back, I just will head off to bed xd.png

*not addicted at all, oh no, totally not* xd.png

Phew i thought DC had shut down. Good heavens its not my computer only. Hopefully my black egg does int die of sickness. TJ, Are you making sure none of them get sick or die???

It's kind of hard for dragons to get sick when they're not loading on fansites. :3

See the first post for making sure eggs don't die. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh network, you so silly.

Not blaming anyone of course, but arg! I was trying to breed my gold tinsel!

Oh well, thanks for the fast update. Glad it wasn't just my computer/internet.

Oh network, you so silly.

Lol.

Figures the site is always down right when I get home. This couldn't happen and get resolved during class, nooooooo.

Hope it doesn't take too long.

thank you for the swift information on what is going on smile.gif - it spares me a night of waiting for DC to come back, I just will head off to bed xd.png

*not addicted at all, oh no, totally not* xd.png

lmao I wish that was the case for me! I've got the rest of the day. I can see myself now obsessively refreshing to see if it's back up yet xd.png