TJ09

Site Down

user posted image

One of my hatchlings does it too xd.png Sorry is small my computer likes messing around with pictures.

Edited by vythalax

user posted image

I fear no one will want to trade me for that now... >> heh

Thanks TJ for the update and fixing it all! Little sad my two eggs that should have been hatching in 3 hours now have 11 hours to hatch. But ah well, I should just be grateful I can see them again. :3

Edit: Yay my eggs went back to the correct time! : D

Edited by Indelicately

TJ's definition of low time is much different than mine dry.gif

but at least the site is back with only minor hiccups-- so far

W00t, the website is back up again! \o/

I just logged in and checked to see whether one of my Pinks (who I had used today for influencing) still had the 'Influence' option grayed out (because if it wasn't, I would know that I would have to re-influence). Fortunately, it was still grayed out... but the odd thing is, it now says that it has 8 days to go before it can influence again, instead of 7. tongue.gif Ghehehehe. wink.gif

Sorry, but there are some quite severe hiccups left.

Yep I have a "Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 24862 days and 4 hours" as well. If I wanted a forever-hatchi I would have frozen it.

Also, I doubt that only low-time eggs/hatchies had time added... Pairs that SHOULD have been ready to breed even before downtime aren't ready yet. dry.gif

-Valfaris, hoping for swift fixage

The purple that I used this morning says I have to wait 15 days to use Fertility again. That's not normal, is it?

I'm happy the cave is back, thanks TJ. :3

But I have an cb egg (a misclick) which could be abandoned in 15 minutes, though, it now has 7 days and I have to wait 5 hours again!!! sad.gif

ETA: YAY!!! TJ, you are a star, thanks for 'fixing' the time left.. so I could abandon that misclick-eggie! Iza iz happy again!!! laugh.gif

Edited by Izabelle-89

Looks like most of my times have fixed themselves already, except the thousands day hatchlings. Thanks TJ!

I have a hatchling with more than 20000 days left as well :/ But at least the site's back biggrin.gif

I had a 4 day egg and now it has 4 days and 7 hours, all my hatchies that where near 4 days left gained 7 hours sad.gif

Same issue here... for both my eggs and my hatchlings... =(

It's fixed ohmy.gif my egg is now 3 days 23 hours biggrin.gif Thank You TJ <3 all hatchies are back to normal too ^-^

Please guys..don't complain. Seven more hours- I think you'll live. TJ was generous enough to save our eggs and hatchlings rather than let them die, so just be happy that the site is up and running again.

Thanks TJ!

Aww, here I was excited because my ER eggs gained several extra hours (they were 3d1h this morning, and then were 3d6h just now), but now they're "corrected" and back down to 2d19h. sad.gif

Yay, Tinsel hatchling's back as it should be. I'd hoped that was just a temporary bump on the way to getting everything back to normal. ^.^

I'm really pissed off about this. I had a neglected experiment and now because of this crap I can't do it because I will either A be asleep or B be in school. That is just kind of rude to me. Why can't we have an option to have time added to our eggs? This thing screwed up everything

Edited by funny12321

Oh wow, as much as I suffered from withdrawal, I have to say I'm impressed time and time again how fast TJ gets things fixed. Other sites and games I know can't even begin to compare...

that was pretty impressive TJ

but I still have a hatchie (code Upi1J)

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 24861 days and 21 hours blink.gif

It only hatched today- maybe thats the problem

Edited by velvet_paw

DC is now back up, all low-time eggs and hatchlings have been credited with 4 hours.

The hatchling glitch has also been reported in help. It seems like it is slowly fixing itself. This will probably be the same for any other timer glitches you find. :3

~Closing~