TJ09

Site Down

Okay, thanks Socky.. cause if DC was down for five days I would've cried..

Cause you know, DC is a large part of my life... right now I'm more addicted to this then World of Warcraft.. /off topic.

then you probably would have had a heart attack if you'd been here for the attack of the lag monster.. essentially the site was more or less down for 2 MONTHS. tongue.gif

Thanks for the update TJ, hope the rest of the changes aren't too much work.

Phew...thats a relief...one of my other games is giving me page load error and my friends are on it...then DC wasn't working...was starting to think my computer was internet less sad.gif At least I know its not cause I can check here to see the progress of trying to get the site back online.

Well, I can see the BRB message now. I guess that's a step in the right direction xd.png

EDIT: And it's back yay.

Edited by Kaini

DC just loaded for me!

Can has up tiem nao? wink.gif

D'oh! TJ's post loaded just before mine, lol.

Edited by perzephone

then you probably would have had a heart attack if you'd been here for the attack of the lag monster.. essentially the site was more or less down for 2 MONTHS.  tongue.gif

Oh my god, the pain. I remember that. "The cave is covered in fog, you can't see anything." Essentially those lines... for so long... it was awful!

Anyway, thanks for informing us. Hope it can be back up soon.

EDIT: lol the site beat me to it xd.png

Edited by Argie

DC is now back up, all low-time eggs and hatchlings have been credited with 4 hours.

Thank you!

Whaaat? I froze a gendered Tinsel earlier today... and now it's a frozen S1. Phooey. I'd have frozen it days ago if I'd just wanted a S1.

Edit: LOL. Judging by Kaini's post... there are still a few kinks being worked out?

Edited by Imbecamiel

user posted image

D; !!! What?

Um, TJ... xd.png

Lol I think TJ gave it a bit too much time xd.png

But glad DC is back up now i can trade again laugh.gif

My hatchling grows up in 60 years!!! D; Only that one is doing that...

I had a 4 day egg and now it has 4 days and 7 hours, all my hatchies that where near 4 days left gained 7 hours sad.gif

Quick qestion - when the cave came back for like 3 mins I checked my eggs and my first magi was at 5d1h and now it's at 5d7h D:

And could someone explain "low-time" means? Under 4d? Or under 6?

Pretty sure everything of mine gained time? Not sure about hatchlings, but the horse egg I caught this morning, and the 2 blacks I caught later in the day, are all at 7 days. ETA: Probably hatchlings too - I have 2 with the thousands of days, and one at 7 days which shouldn't be.

Edited by munificent

My brother and I are both having the 24,862 day issue, and his eggs from this morning now have 7 full days left. They were fresh this morning, certainly not low-time.

My brother and I are both having the 24,862 day issue, and his eggs from this morning now have 7 full days left. They were fresh this morning, certainly not low-time.

Thank Gaia I'm not the only one xd.png

user posted image

D; !!! What?

Um, TJ... xd.png

I have 2 Swallowtail hatchlings that look like that as well: Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 24862 days and 5 hours