Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

1 no egg, 5 Carmines xd.png Your 2nd "Want" list says Waterwalker - Did I try the wrong pairing?

AKK i did mean waterwalker-- however it doesn't seem the make much difference all anybody gets is Carmines- dry.gif - should be enough to change the ratio by now!

Thanks for trying!!

Edited by dragonpuck

Well, I tried for Waterhorses, like your 1st line says. No dice smile.gif They're much cuter anyway.

Well, I tried for Waterhorses, like your 1st line says. No dice smile.gif They're much cuter anyway.

could be , but they don't go with balloons laugh.gif

anyway, thanks to Tishavara I have an egg biggrin.gif

Hi, guys; could anyone help me with a CB bright pink project? smile.gif I'm looking for a 2G pink from a CB yulebuck x CB bright pink as a mate for this yulebuck.

I have a CB bright pink, myself, but unfortunately no CB yulebuck. I'd be very happy to breed you a 2G pink from a mate of your choice in return! smile.gif

Thanks for the message, purplehaze! I'll PM you.

Edited by pinkgothic

Pinkgothic, I have the required dragons, and they are available for breeding, but I am egg locked for another 5 or 6 hours.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to see about getting a mirror of this lineage, so that I can try to breed a mate for this little guy?

I can set about finding the 2G Tan Ridgewings for the middle blocks, but I don't know if it'd be easier to look for a 2G Shimmer to breed into it (which I don't really have anything useful to trade for at the moment) or to find a 3G x Tan Ridgewing checker straight off? And I don't even know of anyone with a female shimmer working on a Ridgewing lineage.

I don't even know where to start about this. sad.gif

Anyone happens to have a 3rd gen silver checker(male) with lumina or nhiostrife? Both of these pairs I had refused each other.

Looking for a 2G Brimstone from Tri-color Snow Angel, if anyone could help. :'D

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to see about getting a mirror of this lineage, so that I can try to breed a mate for this little guy?

I can set about finding the 2G Tan Ridgewings for the middle blocks, but I don't know if it'd be easier to look for a 2G Shimmer to breed into it (which I don't really have anything useful to trade for at the moment) or to find a 3G x Tan Ridgewing checker straight off? And I don't even know of anyone with a female shimmer working on a Ridgewing lineage.

I don't even know where to start about this. sad.gif

Why not continue with PB Tan Ridgewings?

Anyone happens to have a 3rd gen silver checker(male) with lumina or nhiostrife? Both of these pairs I had refused each other.

Adding to this, is anyone working on a Gold x Orange/Rainbow Copper checker?

I need a mate for this one [4G], and unrelated to this.

Let me know please if anyone can breed either of these, I can breed you something in return.

I can breed you a full sibling for this dragon tomorrow, but I can't promise it will be a silver egg. So far all I've gotten from the parents were lumia eggs.

Esmeia I'll pm you about the brimstone egg

Edited by Laura-Lana

Is there anyone who can breed me a Magi mate for this fellow?

Could anyone help me out with getting an unrelated 4th gen male Verdigris from a female Silver Shimmer checker as a mate for her? She was given to me as a (incredibly generous) gift, and I'd love to continue the lineage. smile.gif If you can help me but you'd like something in return, PM me to negotiate!

Looking for Evengen4/5 Moonstone from Silver m x Moonstone f checker

and

Evengen4 STD from STD m x Silver f checker

They have to be unrelated to my others ... so pm before breeding. Glad to breed in return!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

If anyone could help by breeding a 2G White from a Tri-color Snow Angel, it's be really appreciated! biggrin.gif

* Request:

Can anyone help with one of the following Valentines mates?

- 2nd gen Skywing from (normal) Sweetling(thank you, lilysally!)

- 2nd gen Brimstone from Heartseeker (thank you, Confused Cat!)

Specifically, I'm looking for offspring from short-named CB parents (ideally, no longer than 12 characters.

Edited by Lastalda

Hi there

I need some more help to get this project to 8th Gen (in a few years...).

I need 10 more 2nd Gen Mints from Wrapping Wings, to get ready for Christmas for breeding all needed 4th Gens.

Got 8/10 ;-)

Please check before you breed, whether I already have offspring from your WW - I name them according to the system in this example and always with my Suffix li-sa. http://dragcave.net/lineage/uwXCl

Right now I have room for 5 eggs.

Thank you very much!

Edited by lilysally

Have

3EG user posted image (checker with male Winter Seasonal) the baby's influenced to be female

Searching

One of these, please (Shorter names preferred @_@!):

exact bloodswap (would so much love it!! >.<)

or

3EG user posted image checker with male Spring Seasonal

or

3EG user posted image checker with male Summer Seasonal

Edit: the hatchie'll be fogged while I'm asleep. Please, feel free to PM me!

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

I'm looking for a third even gen White from a checker with male Hollys as a mate for this pretty boy

I'd be more than happy to trade for an egg from an identical but unrelated lineage.

Looking for 2 3rd Gen Pinks from '09 Valentine, and maybe also a 4th Gen

all must be unrelated to mine:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hootb

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ItiY2

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cKMBL

Happy to breed something for you, of course

At the moment room for one egg only, so no hurry to breed them right away, but send me a PM if you can actually help. Thanks! biggrin.gif