Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Would love to gift this egg to someone, who would appreciate the lineage! (the person, who built it, worked very hard on getting all the needed 2Gs!)

It's a pretty 5EG lineage with Hybrids and Shimmers (in the base pairs) smile.gif

Please, PM me for the teleport! wink.gif Adopted!

Edited by Ae0nian

Hi, everyone,

I'm currently looking for the following 3G checkers:

user posted image x user posted image

3G tsunami x arsani checker as a mate for this lady.

Unfortunately I can't supply a bloodswap to this (though would be very happy to breed you something else).

Huge thanks to fuzzbucket for helping me out with this one!

user posted image x user posted image

3G white x arsani checker as a mate for this lady.

Can supply bloodswap (sibling to the linked lineage).

Thank you so much, Elennilda!

Can anyone help me out with those? I'm all set. happy.gif

Generally speaking, I have a ludicrous amount of Arsani pairings and am happy to help other people out with them. user posted image Feel free to approach about any of those for any reason. (Some of my 2015 acquisitions aren't on there yet because I'm still building them mates. They're near the front of my scroll if you want to browse those as well.)

Edited by pinkgothic

3rd gen nebula from checker with arsanis and purple nebs (for her)

Woha! That's one of my dragons offspring. Glad she's in good hands smile.gif . I've kept her sister Penk Paradox

I also have one half of her mate http://dragcave.net/lineage/5mEb9

I just need to get a second purple nebula from Arsani - which is much harder than it sounds. I can't count how many GREEN nebulas I've gotten when I tried.

If it works out AND that dragon doesn't refuse underrosastars can I pm you? I guess any pairing that can produce a mate for Penk Paradox could also produce one for her sister

Woha! That's one of my dragons offspring. Glad she's in good hands smile.gif . I've kept her sister Penk Paradox

I also have one half of her mate http://dragcave.net/lineage/5mEb9

I just need to get a second purple nebula from Arsani - which is much harder than it sounds. I can't count how many GREEN nebulas I've gotten when I tried.

If it works out AND that dragon doesn't refuse underrosastars can I pm you? I guess any pairing that can produce a mate for Penk Paradox could also produce one for her sister

Thank you for breeding it then, I love her! I'd like a message if you can breed an unrelated mate, I'm sure we can work something out. smile.gif Thank you for the offer!

It's too bad that nebulas look so good with valentines, they're so frustrating to work with but I just couldn't resist them. laugh.gif

still looking for help with this Red Dorsal ^^ thanks

Tried but got a purple again, will keep trying then smile.gif nvm, you got one.

Edited by Elennilda

still looking for help with this Red Dorsal ^^ thanks

- 3rd gen checker user posted image from male Marrow unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/Xu0Tt

Sending you a PM with an egg :3

_________________________________________________________________________________

Have

4th gen user posted image (clickable) checkered with user posted image

Desperately seeking

3EG user posted image checkered with user posted image (would absolutely love any help with this checker!)

or

5th gen user posted image checkered with user posted image (a Silver egg is welcomed too xd.png) unrelated to the egg above and this lady

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

If you're working on the Silver/Winter checker, I'd be happy to gift you my baby, just PM! wink.gif

Thank you! Gifted away!

Edit: tjenni, thank you so much for trying! laugh.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

thanks for the egg Ae0nian,

I would have loved to help you with your checkers, but none of my Winters gave me an egg today =(

anybody want these Purples?

pick just one, as they're related ;-)

GONE - to the same Person...

Edited by lilysally

This Nhiostrife is looking for a new good home!

Lineage

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone!

Please, don't kill or freeze or bite it! @_@

(if you're doing the same checker, would love a 4th gen swap! ohmy.gif)

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

anybody want these Purples?

pick just one, as they're related ;-)

GONE - to the same Person...

I'm so sorry about that! I adopted the wrong one and then both.. Temporary insanity! They just hatched though! Here is the teleport so someone else can take one of them.. And again sorry!

Claim Lilysallys hatchling!

Have:

user posted image 2nd gen gold from ribbon dancer - lineage - teleport

Looking for:

- bloodswap! (for her)

- 2nd gen gold from winter magi (for him)

Signature applies, and if you have one but are not interested in my gold, please let me know, I'm sure we can work something out. I would really like these two to get a mate before next Christmas.

*Request

I am Looking for a Gen 2 Daydream Egg from Female Silver Tinsel/Daydream Male

I realize I am very specific. I am looking for a mate for

user posted image

If you can breed such a thing and are willing to help, please PM me to talk about details smile.gif

Thank you!

@AngelsSin: Would you accept the Undine as an egg, too?

@Esmeia: I doubt that you'll get anything non-Colossus from a Colossus for the next few weeks, and Golds and Silvers may even take longer than that ...

Have

5g white hatchie with 6 spriter alts in base

Want

spriter alt lineage, up to 5g (need to pass it on so cannot accept any lowtime hatchies, sorry)

not a white egg if possible, not going to be super picky about that though

would be great if it had at least one of the following spriter alts: male grave, male blue desipis, mistletoe of either color

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Request:

2G Silver from male silver x female gold to pair with her.

And/or a 2G Silver from male silver x female Royal Blue to pair with her.

Willing to breed anything off my scroll in return.