Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Have

3EG user posted imagecheckered with user posted image (influenced to be male, can provide a proof if needed)

Hoping to find

bloodswap, egg is Ok!

(with named parents, please, short names preferred!)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you!

PS: If you're working on this checker as well, but had no luck getting a 3G for the swap, please, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll gift you this baby (no need to give me anything back wink.gif)

Edited by Ae0nian

Could someone be kind enough to breed a 2G Winter Seasonal from a Falconiform? C:

Do the genders matter?

Do the genders matter?

Not really! Though I do need one from a female Winter at the moment.

I tried all of my female Winters, but got nothing but Falcons. I sort of suspected that would be the outcome.

I tried all of my female Winters, but got nothing but Falcons. I sort of suspected that would be the outcome.

Thank you for attempting! Darn one-sided breeding ratios. D:

I tried all five of my cb male Falconiform and got: 2x Falconiform egg, 1x no egg, and 2x not much interest. Sorry.

Itried all 4 of my male falconiforms-2 falconiform eggs and 2 not much interest sad.gif .

Huh. Tried this and it also gave me Falconiforms. o.o

Oh well. If we keep doing this and abandoning our eggs, someone will think we're massbreeding. xd.png

*Request

Hope it's not too early to discuss Valentine's breeding, but I was wondering if during the Holiday week, someone could breed me a 2nd gen Val '09 from Almandine Pyralspite as a mate for him. I have CBs of all Valentines from 2011 and on if you'd like a 2nd gen swap, or take a look at my scroll and see what I can breed in return, just PM me if you're willing to trade. ^-^

Just wanting to say that I have one CB Valentine's dragon of each kind, and they're all unclaimed as of yet, both for last-minute non-holiday mates (need to be bred until tonight) and for holiday offspring.

So if you're looking for something, please PM me and let me know exactly what lineage you're looking for. smile.gif

ETA: still available for mate-breeding:

- 1 Heartseeker

- 2 Radiant Angels

still available for holiday breeding: anything with green background

Edited by Lastalda

Well well, one last attempt! Z'weetling still needs a Silver mate! So far, everyone who has tried to breed one for him got "no egg" or "no interest" instead.

Willing to breed him and any pair with golden background (that means, unclaimed pairs up to now) from my Valentine list in return. smile.gif

Rather than clutter this up with three different trade offers, I'm listing them under one because I'm only looking for one lineage.

* Trading:

Lineage: (all 2nd gens) sweetling from sweetling X ribbon dancer, rosebud from gold X rosebud, and heartseeker from heartseeker X gold

Lineage Link: sweetling from sweetling X ribbon dancer, rosebud from gold X rosebud, and heartseeker from heartseeker X gold

Teleport Link: sweetling from sweetling X ribbon dancer trade link, rosebud from gold X rosebud trade link, and heartseeker from heartseeker X gold trade link

Looking to trade for: 2nd gen sweetling from alt sweetling X white

Contact Owner: Doesn't matter

I'm just dropping here that I'm still looking for specific Gen2 and Gen3 Sweetlings! I'm more than happy to work out a trade - see my signature, though I also have some holidays that still haven't been bred.

I currently have a CB Arsani, some Heartseekers x Red Nebulas, a Gen5 Val '09 x Pink checker, and numerous Sweetling lines available to breed. But a spreadsheet is also here with everything of highest priority that I am looking for, and details about what I can breed.

Crossed out as Valentine's is over, of course. I'm still looking for some last Sweetling hatchlings if possible, EG or stairs.

Edited by Dimar

is anyone able to help me with a 2nd gen heartseeker from gold so its unrelated to mine. I still have mine to breed if you need anything.

Hey there everyone, I´m looking for some mates and any help is greatly appreciated, the first 4 have priority, because I can´t breed them myself ^^ (I will be locked until the 19th!)

- 2nd gen user posted image from male Marrow unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/AX7ta

- 3rd gen checker user posted image from male Marrow unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/Xu0Tt

- 2nd gen user posted image from Bright Pink x Radiant Angel for him

- 2nd gen user posted image from female Silver for her

- 2nd gen user posted image Summer from Ribbondancer for her

- 2nd gen user posted image red nebula from Winter Magi for him (bred)

- 2nd gen user posted image from female Silver for her

- 2nd gen user posted image from Heartseeker for him

edit: thanks for trying Ruby Eyes ^^

Edited by tjenni

I am needing a 3rd gen daydream x val'09 unrelated to her or her

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Right now I am offering a 4th gen gold tin in the Prize trading thread. - Got one, thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

Is there anyone who can help out with a mate for this checker Rosebud x Winter?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2rQr0

Since its not that long before winter ends, I would really love to have a mate for the little one.

Will trade for it

Edited by djengis