DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

Username: LRS

Name: Firespirit

Position: Queen

Personality: Firespirit is a hot header cat. She is very protective and not the one to anger.

Description: http://wallpaperpassion.com/upload/3309/cat-wallpaper.jpg

History: unknown

Other: Her kits are Hazekit and Leafkit

Password: ravenshadow

Name: Hazekit (Hazecloud)

Position: kit

Personality: Hazekit is the calmest most delecate kit cyou will ever meet. she never resorts to violence and is obviously not cut out for battle.

Description: http://www.dreamstime.com/gray-kitten-on-w...humb3263664.jpg

History: N/A

Other: Her sister is Leafkit and her mom is Firespirit

Name: Leafkit (Leafgaze)

Personality: Leafkit is the exact opposite of her sister, even in looks. She is a energetic hot headed kit with good luck in fight.

Description: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/Kim...Black_cat-1.jpg

History: N/A

Other: Her sister is Hazekit and her mom is Firespirit

((Not a very good post.))

"Out! Everyone out!" Midnightpaw hissed loudly. He took the mouse and set it next to the kit. Then he began to herd the cat's out. Midnightpaw didn't like crowds. He knew no cat liked him so why should they crowd? Usually to make fun of him when he wasn't listening. "If you want to be useful, go hunt, or find some more moss." He said sternly.

huffed out at midnightpaw ''So be it.'' She padded out and sat down,muttering under her breath.''Iggnorant mousebrain....think he can do everything himself...'' she padded off

((Hey! Be nice. If your caracter had kits, would you want the WHOLE clan to croud in at once to see them!?

Edit: oh and he's not being ignorant at all.))

((off topic edit: I'm leaving to a rabbit show so I'll most likely be gone for the whole day. Have to leave in like 3-4 minutes.))

Edited by Azteck

"Midnightpaw is right. This kit needs rest, and we need to get it healed, and I don't do well with all these cats in the medicine den." Mousetalon said, flicking the rest of the cats out with his tail. When the last of them left, he turned back to his apprentice. "Midnightpaw, we'll need a bit more marigold leaves and we'll need more cobwebs; we're almost out." Mousetalon said, showing Midnightpaw the small bit of cobweb and marigold left. "And, if the kit gets ill, we'll need some yarrow in case it ate or drank something poisonous, because we have no more yarrow leaves." the medicine cat said.

(Lol,did you read my thing?''She can get self-centered and headstrong at times'')

Featherpool looked at her reflection in a small puddle.she sighed,looking up.he padded out of camp and sniffed the air. Roughs! she thought,following the scent rail,seeing it lead off the border.''Hmph,i better tell the leader.'' she said,heading back to camp.

(Hey, Dinogirl, it's rogues, not roughs. wink.gif)

Streakflame watched Angelkit playing with a fallen leaf. It was leaf-fall, the season the clan needed food more than ever.

Heatherstar was watching the camp from her den. It was loud, with the new kit, but there wasn't much going on to help the clan. "We need hunting patrols. Where's my deputy?" she sighed.

(forcing me into posting I see your plan)

Walking into camp with fresh kill in his mouth Shadowheart went to the fresh kill pile. He place them in then went to his leader. "Heatherstar what is going on here?" He asked as he noticed all the activity.

(sorry.*rogues)

Featherpool looked around for heatherstar ''Heatherstar!''Heatherstar!'' she called,hoping to gte a reply,as she padded into camp.

Heatherstar looked at Featherpool. "What is it?" she asked. Turning to Shadowheart, she added, "Go organize hunting patrols."

"Yes Heatherstar." Shadowheart replied. With that he went down to organize patrols. Then looking around for his apprentice he said "Hazelpaw we are going out on a hunting partol."

Sat down by Heatherstar. ''I smelled rogues,but their sent went off the border,Heatherstar. ''She said,flicking her tail ''D`you reckon they`re planning an attack?''

Heatherstar shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. If they do, though, they'll find out the hard way we don;t go down easily." she meowed.

She nodded,''Yes Heatherstar.'' then she padded into her den and curled up in her nest,then fell fast asleep

Username: mrmcafee

Name: Ravenshadow

Position: Warrior)

Personality: She's to satisfied. She gets her hopes up, and when she failes, she feels down.

Description: She's black with dark brown eyes, she has dark brown flecks on her fur.

History: She was born in IslandClan. She was the only child, and her parebt Dawnpelt and Darkwhisker died moons ago when she was an apprentice.

Other: She is a tomboy, she likes to hang out with the guys, but she doesn't really want kits. Maybe one day, she'll find her love.

Password: Rainshadow

While Hazelpaw was just finishing laying down new bedding for the Elders, she heard a commotion in the center of camp. Once she had finished, she looked out and saw several cats and an injured kit near the medicine den. She then saw Mousetalon and Midnightpaw bring the kit inside, and usher the other cats away. "I hope the kit will be okay," she thought. Shadowheart had returned from hunting around the camp, and she heard him calling her to go on a hunting patrol. Shaking the last bits of moss out of her fur, Hazelpaw hurried over to her mentor.

((I'm not sure what to post but I'll try))

Mysterykit finally woke up fully in a strange place. Many different smells from herbs stored around her woke her up fully. Especially the bad smelling ones. She tried to get up but a sharp pain went through her back and she had to put her head down again. Mystery kit saw some other cats around and wondered. "Where am I?" Except she actually said it out loud, guessing by the sudden reaction from the strange cats that all smelled similar...

Ravenshadow crouched, ready to leap. The finch was inches away, and she was determined to catch this one. She stilled her tail, and stepped lightly closer, just a fox length away now... CRACK! The finch flew away, frusterated, she whipped around, tail lashing. "What do you think you're do..." She screeched. "FOX!" She whipped around just before the fox clamped it's jaws on her tail. She flashed up a tree, and when the fox looked confused, she leaped from the tree, and on to it's back, trying to get a grip. When she found balance, she dug her claws into it's flank, and it shrieked and flung her off. It ran off into the trees, and her heart leaped. Her first fox battle! She had won it! She beamed at the thought as she walked back to camp, and she couldn't wait to tell the Clan!

Name: Rainkit

Personality: He is nice, yet depressed for a while if a family member dies.

Description: He is brown, with tan Tabby stripes, and he has ocean blue eyes.

History: His mother was a rougue, and left Rain and Blaze to die, so they made their way here and begged to be excepted.

Other: When he and Blazekit play together, he is always the leader. He loves leadership, and it's his dream that he'll be Rainstar one day. He wants his name to be Rainheart.

Name: Blazekit

Personality: Adventurous and caring, and she forgives very easily.

Description: She is orange, with no stripes, and she has blazing green eyes.

History: Her mother was a rougue, and left Rain and Blaze to die, so they made their way here and begged to be excepted.

Other: She, very much like Rainkit, wants to be leader one day, and she wants her name to be Blazeclaw.

Edited by mrmcafee

((Sorry, I know I should have put this all in one, but then it would be way to long.))

Ravenshadow padded into camp, beaming. She headed to Mousetalon's den. "Mousetalon! I fought a fox, can you check me for any injures? My ear kinda hurts, but I can't see it." She could see the herbs neatly stacked. "Midnightpaw could do it if you want." She added. Then she saw the injured kit. "Great StarClan! I'm so sorry! Am I intruding?" She looked at the small kit. "Poor scrap," She murmered. "I'll just come back later." She whipped around and scrambled out of the den. "Heatherstar! Um, I just wanted to tell you that I fought a fox off earlier today, but it still could be around. With a new kit around, I really think we should guard the camp with a few extra warriors. Kits are easy prey for a fox.

Edited by mrmcafee

"Ah, it's okay, Ravenshadow. Let me have a look at that wound." Mousetalon said, dragging Ravenshadow back in by the tail. Mousetalon looked at the torn tip and nick in her ear. Ah, at least I keep small bits off leftover marigold. That should be enough with a bit of cobweb." the old medicine cat rasped, slipping into a small opening in the wall and came out with the smallest bit of marigold left. He took some cobweb and applied some of the chewed up marigold poultice onto the wounds. He then put some cobweb over it to stop the bleeding. "There. Yer' all fixed up. Now, get along. Midnighgtpaw needs to gather some herbs." Mousetalon meowed, sending Ravenshadow out with the flick of his tail. Edited by dangershy

((I was gone for the whole day. smile.gif Hope this sounds ok.))

"Where am I?" Midnightpaw heard the small kit mew. He turned around and walked toward the kit. "Hi." Midnightpaw said softly looking into the kits eyes. He forgot about most cats avoiding eye contact. "You're in IslandClan. We found you outside the camp. I carried you in and treated your wounds. My name is Midnightpaw, what's yours?" Midnightpaw spoke quietly and crouched infront of the kit and then realised he was staring into the kit's eyes. "Sorry." he said and looked down. "If you need anything, ask me."

Username: xXJayfeatherXx although Jay works just fine

Name: Ivorystorm

Position: Warrior

Personality: Proud, cunning, intelligent, and slightly mischievous. Ivorystorm always seems to have something on his mind although he rarely, if ever, speaks of it. He tends to think things several moves in advance as he is an ambitious tom and often gets his way without others realizing it. Ivorystorm cares deeply for the clan and is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure the safety and wellbeing of it.

Description: Silver tabby tom with unusually long front claws, blue eyes, and a torn right ear.

History: Ivorystorm was born and raised in IslandClan. He has always worked hard to reach his goals and has managed to earn the respect of his fellow clanmates. He's often regarded as one of the best fighters in the clan, although his hunting skills are somewhat lacking in comparison. He wishes to become deputy and then leader someday.

Other: Ivorystorm's brother, Lizardpaw, mysteriously disappeared a moon and a half before the two of them were supposed to be promoted to warriors.

Password: Rainshadow

"Thanks Moustalon!" She called. She bounded over to Shadowheart. "Shadowheart, can I take a potrol out? I want to make sure the fox is gone."