DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

Flamekit knowing what Anglekit was going to do moved back to counter her swipe. Then moveing forward he tackled her. "Ha who is mangy now" replied Flamekit.

(Woah, that's a little ... mess of a post. O.o)

Streakflame looked at Starlight. "They're kits." she mewed. "Getting under everyone's paws and playing."

Angelkit side-stepped the tackle and pounced on Flamekit. "What's that you were saying?" she mewed playfully.

"Oh I said you are a mandy rouge" replied Flamkit. With that he put his two bottom paws under her then pushed with all his might. Once she was off he sat down and started to lick himself clean. "Now I am hungry, can I go get something to eat Streakflame?" Asked Flamekit.

((I AM BACK!

Username: dangershy

Name: Mousetalon

Position: Medicine Cat

Personality: A very loving, caring cat. He only gets ticked off if the cats (other than her apprentice) gets into the herbs and berries without her permission.

Description: http://cf.sketchfu.com/i/4756073.png

History: Mousetalon had once been a loner, roaming in IslandClan territory. He soon found their camp, and would watch them through the night for a while. After many moons, he entered the actual camp. The cats looked shocked the grey cat with talon-coloured paws. He asked to meet the leader, and she asked if he would like to train for a little while. He agreed to train under the medicine cat's words, and soon, he chose to join the Clan. A few moons after he had been titled as Mousepaw, the medicine cat died, and he took its place, and recived the name Mousetalon from his talon-colored paws. The scar of this shoulder had been from a fight with a rought cat, and the one next to his eyes comes from a fight with a dog. No cat knows how he survived the attacks. Up until now, he has always been the medicine cat of the Clan and will always be faithful and loyal to his Clan and StarClan.

Other: N/A

Password:))

Edited by dangershy

"Sorry Shadowheart! I'm coming!" mewed Hazelpaw. She hurried over to him and asked, "Where are we patroling today?" She was very excited because this would be her first time exploring the territory as a Clan cat. "Do you think we'll meet a fox? Or even a badger?" she added nervously.

((Sorry! Also, if anyone would like to be Hazelpaw's mentor, just ask. smile.gif ))

(ill be your mentor)

"Today we are going to moors to get some burdock roots" replied Shadowheart. Quickining his pace to keep up with Midnightpaw he said "We are not likely to see any foxes or bagers, but if we do ill protect you.". They finally reached the moors, and with that Shadowheart said "Lets hope there are still some left to find"

((Ya he sounds kinda evilish... he isn't though. Yay now he has a Mentor. -clapps happily- Sorry about spelling errors.))

Midnightpaw had took off as soon as he heard Shadowheart step towards the barrier. He new the only shortcut to the moors. He swirved left just past the camp. There was little brush here so he could run swiftly. He reached the moors and found the burdock. He quickly plucked of ten of the biggest leaves. Holding them gently in his mouth he dug into the ground and pulled out a two thick roots. Midnightpaw grabbed the roots and stuffed them in to his mouth. He couldn't spit out any of the dirt with fear of dropping something. He took the shortcut again and hurried back to camp. He would stopped outside the barrier to wait for Shadowheart. He would most likely be out of breath by the time he came back. Midnightpaw spotted some Chamomile. He set the Burdock down and walked over to get some for Shadowheart and Hazelpaw when they got back. It's used to help a cat relax. The leaves and flowers sooths heart and give physical strength. Perfect! Midnightpaw pinched some of the flowers and leaves off with his teeth. He walked back to the Burdock and flopped down in front of it. He relaxed in the warm early afternoon sun, waiting for Shadowheart.

(Mousetalon approved! n.n)

Streakflame looked at Flamekit. "Yes, you can," she meowed. "but share with your sister."

Angelkit huffed and sat down next to Streakflame. "He never shares anything." she grumbled.

Mousetalon watched as Midnightpaw ran off to find some herbs. He's a good help around here... Mousetalon thought happily. He slipped out of the den and left the camp to go find some Coltsfoot. Now where was it...... he thought, looking around. He opened his mouth and drew in the scents of the undergrowth and prey. Underneath the thick scents he found the scent of Coltsfoot. He quickly closed his mouth and padded off in the directiong of the scent. He soon came to a small patch of the Coltsfoot and bit off some of the leaves. Good in case one of the elders are short of breath. I'll need to remember that I can find it here. he thought as he picked up the leaves. He was glad it was newleaf, so there would be plenty of herbs for when greenleaf and leaf-fall came. He slipped through the forest silently, and soon came back to the camp. He slipped in and went to his den. He set down the Coltsfoot and cleaned off his paws. He watched Flamekit and Angelkit while waiting for his apprentice to come back.

"Do I have to!" replied Flamekit

Finally reaching Midnightpaw Shadowheart siad "Looks like you got eveything with out us". With that he turned to his apprentice Hazelpaw and said "Help Midnightpaw with the herbs.". With that he picked us some herbs with his mouth and mumbled "Midnightpaw if you are ready lets go".

Streakflame looked sternly at Flamekit. "Of course you do." she meowed.

Angelkit stuck her tongue out at Flamekit.

"aaaggghh" Grumbled Flamekit. Then looking at his sister sticking her tongue at him he said "Anglekit can get her own food!!!!", then he left to go get a plump little mouse from the fresh kill pile. Then he dragged the mouse over by the medicine cat den and started eating.

"Not so fast Shadowheart." Midnightpaw said, "Set the herbs down, I need to give you something." Midnightpaw picked up one pile of Chamomile and set it infront of Hazelpaw. He then picked up the other pile and set it infront of Shadowheart. "Eat" He said sternly.

"No, I am okey I wouldn't feel right using herbs that do not need to be used." mumbled Shadowheart.

(SSSHHHHOOOOORRRRTTTT)

Angelkit pouted, mewing, "See? I told you he'd never share!"

Streakflame sighed. "If only your brother would be less stubborn." she breathed.

Looking at his mother and sister Flamekit mumbled "They must be talking about how much they hate me.". Then noticing the shadow over him he said "What do you want Mousetalon".

"Nothing. I'm just waiting for Midnightpaw to come back. He went out to find some herbs." Mousetalon said, licking his paw and swiping it over his ear to clean it off.

((Dead brain. Need Azteck to post.))

(Wish you would have asked whats wrong!?!?!)

"Looking like you are having problems too." Flamekit replied. Almost done with his mouse he decided he couldnt finish it and asked "Would you like some Mousetalon?"

"No, I'm fine. But thank you, Flamekit. Go bring it to your mother and sister. They're probably hungry." Mousetalon replied.

*Falls out of chair* (Again what was stated in the last post)

"I can't" replied Flamekit. Looking at his mother and sister he said "We had a fight today, and they hate me.". With that he started crying (can cats cry???)

((New cat!

Username: dangershy

Name: Hawkheart

Position: Warrior

Personality: Hard-headed, determined to do the best he can.

Description: http://cf.sketchfu.com/i/4769457.png

History: Hawkheart was one of Streakflame's kits.

Other: Nope!

Password: Rainshadow))

Edited by dangershy

((this post is terible.))

Midnightpaw grabbed the herbs and walked through the barrier. He went to the Medicine cats den and put the herbs away. Then he walked out and over to Mousetalon. He locked eyes with Mousetalon for a moment, then He looked down at Flamekit. He locked eyes with Flamekit and said, "What's wrong?" Midnightpaw knew kits were absaloutly terified by his eyes. That's why they avoided him.

((Ya I wrote more but it got erased))

Edited by Azteck

(Dangershy there is already a deputy, and thats me Shadowheart!)

(What happened when we were talking Azteck?)

Flaimekit looked up at Midnightpaw, but when they locked eyes he looked away and shivered. "My mom and sister hate me." relpied Flamekit. Looking over at his mother and sister he said "We had a big fight!".

((Sorry, I didn't notice.. DX))

Mousetalon shook his head. "Your mother and sister don't hate you." he said.

((TrueDrago what happened was: Shadowheart said no to the herbs, so Midnightpaw picked up the Burdock and left to put it away. I hope that clears it up for you.))