DarthDestiny07

Warriors RolePlay: IslandClan

(toooooooo short sorry)

"Yes they do!" Replied Flamekit.

(Also Azteck we never came back to camp thats why I was confused so I guess Shadowheart, Midnightpaw, and Hazelpaw and in the camp now)

"Flamekit. You mother and sister don't hate you. You probably just ticked them off for a bit. I used to think that my mother and brothers hated me. But they were just mean to me because I was annoying - I'm not saying that you're annoying, though - and that I usually ticked them off." Mousetalon told Flamekit firmly. "Now, bring the rest of that mouse to your mother and sister. They're probably hungry." Mousetalon told Flamekit. His voice showed he wanted no more argument, and that there wouldn't even be much use in arguing with him. The medicine cat had lived a longer life than Flamekit, and knew much more than the kit.

"But!" Yelled Flamekit, then looking Mousetalon in the eye he realized he wanted no more arguing. "I told them Anglekit could get her own food" Flamekit said saddly. Looking over to his mother and sister he said "Maybe I should say I am sorry. What do you think Mousetalon?".

"You should. That's how I got my brothers to stop being mean to me." Mousetalon said with warmth in his voice.

With that he walked over to his mother and sister while he dragged his mouse. When he got there he said "Sorry I over reacted.", then he place the remains of the mouse in front of Anglekit. Then started walking into the nursery.

(( This is going to be an odd post, but I'll try my best. ))

Hazelpaw sniffed at the herbs that Midnightpaw had placed in front of her and recoiled slightly at their strong scent. "Yech," she thought, "I hope I never get sick.." She looked over and saw that Shadowheart had delicately picked up his bundle of the herbs, so she did the same and followed them back to camp. When they arrived back, she gave the herbs to Mousetalon, then asked her mentor "Should I check on the Elders? I think they might need fresh moss in their den."

((Hi can I join?

Username: AppleCakes

Name: Mysterykit

Position: Kit

Personality: Shy and timid. Very easily startled, but has a strong will to avenge her mom and brothers(see histrory)

Description: Mysterykit is a small cat with sleek black fur and white "socks" on her paws

History: Mysterykit lived with her mom and two brothers in a small den her mom had made. When she had just turned four moons, some rogues attacked them for unknown reasons. Her mom fought to buy her kits time. They fled and hid, waiting for their mother to return. After a few minutes the sounds of battle died down and a single remaining rogue appeared. He chased the kits for a little bit and then caught them. He hurt them badly but after scratching his eyes he gave up and left. Mysterykit was the only one to live as her brothers died from their wounds shortly after. She went to look for help and stumbled across IslandClan

Other: Mysterykit believes that her mom was from originally a clan based on how she had been raised until the attack.

Password: Rainshadow ))

Hazelpaw nodded to Shadowheart and headed back towards the Medicine Cat's den. Thankfully, Mousetalon and Midnightpaw were still there, so she poked her head into the entrance and asked "Excuse me, but could you please give me some moss to take to the Elders? They've asked for fresh bedding." While some of the other apprentices disliked being assigned to the care of the old cats, Hazelpaw didn't mind. She enjoyed learning their past knowledge and listening to their stories and the history of IslandClan.

Midnightpaw looked up from his sorting and looked and Hazelpaw. He got up and grabbed some clean moss. He walked over to Hazelpaw and set the moss in front of her. "Here you go." He said calmly and looked into Hazelpaw's eyes. "Anything else you need?" Midnightpaw admired Hazelpaw for her hard work.

Making sur everything was okey in the c amp Shadowheart went to the fresh kill pile and took a pulp mouse to eat. Looking at his apprentice work he couldnt help admiring her hard work.

Username:Dinogirl71

Name: featherpool

Position: Warrior

Personality: She is usually strong,but she can get self centered and headstrong at times.she is loyal to islandclan,and will kill or injure roughs if nessesary

Description: Featherpool is a light gray and white she-cat with icy blue eyes

History: She was born a loner,and soon grew up to be a strong cat,then she joined islandclan(of coarse)

Other:She despises the taste of squrriels

Edited by dinogirl71

((Featherpool and Mysterykit accepted!))

Angelkit looked in surprise at Flamekit. "Why the sudden change in heart?" she asked.

Streakflame let out a quiet sigh of relief. At least Flamekit's not being rebellious right now. she thought.

Edited by Kamiko_Cullen

Hardly looking at his sister Flamekit walked into the nursery. He lied down and started to fall asleep.

((Yay! smile.gif Oh and the attack I mentioned in history just happened and she hasn't joined the clan yet ))

Limping, with her heart threatening to pound it's way out of her chest, she found a group of cats all living together. She sighed in relief at seeing a living cat but then realized that the cut on her back was bleeding again. Badly. She limped forward and the world spun around her and closed in. Then she blacked out.

Edited by AppleCakes

Featherpool padded into camp,a plump water vole in her jaws.just dropped her prey into the fresh-kill pile,as she peered watches a few kits run around.she purred,remembering the times when she was a kit.She padded to the fresh kill pile,and saw a fluffy animal with gray fur... squrriel she despised them,as she picked out a fish,and ate it.She looked over again.

Streakflame was outside the camp, stretching her legs. When she saw the blood, she became concerned. Following the trail, she saw Mysterykit. Gasping, she tenderly picked the kit up by the scruff and carried her into the camp.

Heatherstar came padding out of her den, hearing more noise than normal. "What's going on here?" she asked calmly.

Rainshadow came up to her. "Streakflame claims to have found an injured kit outside our camp," he explained.

((Geez. I've had a terrible day. I was helping cary a box on 12 $10.00 candles and was stung, by A BEE, ON THE PINKY!!!! I dropped the box and one of the cadles broke (ya $10.00 candle shattered). My pinky started to swell, ten minutes later it became about twice the size of the other one (says my mom. left hand pinky).

Hours later the swelling is almost gone. Mah poor pinky in still sore and I can't make a fist all the way yet (not like I need to laugh.gif ). Hope it's better tomorow.))

"Streakflame claims to have found an injured kit outside our camp" Midnightpaw heard Rainshadow meow. He jumped up and walked into the clearing. "Let me see it." Midnightpaw meowed loudly. He didn't know what to expect. Maybe an injured pad? Hurt leg? He didn't care. He would do his best to heal it. Midnightpaw padded up to Streakflame and looked at the kit in her jaws. It had a wound on it's back. It was bleeding. "I need cobwebs!" Midnightpaw meowed to a nearby apprentice. He took the kit from Streakflame gently and then walked into the Medicine den. He laid the kit on a soft bed of moss and went to the storage. First he grabbed a small amount of Marigold leaves to prevent any infections. Then he grabbed Broom Malice to heal the open wound. He chewed the Marigold into a pulp and walked over to the kit chewing. He spit the Marigold into the wound and then he chewed the Broom Malice into a pulp. he spread the pulp over the wound. "Mousetalon! I need your help! How do I apply the cobwebs?" Midnightpaw mewed to Mousetalon for help. He feared for the kits life...

Edited by Azteck

Looked over and purred hopefully hearing about it.''Can i help?'' she pleaded.though she was not an apprentice anymore,she was last moon..''Pretty please?what do you need?''looked over and saw the injured kit,''Ooh.poor kit!She ran into the forest

((Is she going to get cobwebs?))

((My pinky is still larger than the other. sad.gif It feels warm and hurts when I run cold water on it. Can anyone tell me what's happening? Am I having an allergic reaction? Help.

P.S. I can make a fist now, but not comfortably. Sorry about the pinky rant sad.gif .))

((my moms a pediatric nurse so I asked her and she says that it might not be, but unless it's a bad reaction it won't need medicine. Try icing it wink.gif ))

Mysterykit wasn't sure what was happening. She was in a fuzzy world with no control of her body, but she still felt the terrible pain from it. She felt herself being carried and laid down and heard voices saying something she couldn't make out. She felt a sharp sting as pressure was applied to her back somewhere. Then she lost consciousness completely again.

Mousetalon shot off to the back of the den, and came back with a small wad of cobweb on his paw. "Here! This is how you apply it." the medicine cat said. He took a small bit of the cobweb in his mouth, but kept the cobweb on his paw, and stretched it to be just long enough to cover the wound. He put his paw with the cobweb on it at the beginning of the scratch, and took the part in his mouth and stuck it on the other side. He used his paws to spread it so it covered the whole wound, then shook the rest of the cobweb off his paw. "There."

((AppleCakes - Thanks for the help. I'll try icing it. smile.gif ))

"Thanks" Midnightpaw said. He grabbed some more moss and made the bed more comfortable. The bleeding stopped after the cobweb, so Midnightpaw soaked some extra moss in water and gently began cleaning the kit's fur. He avoided the wound and soon the fur was mostly clean.

Ran in quickly with a mouse,and fell on the floor,watching the mouse land besides mysterykit.''There we go.'' She purred,licking the dust off.she shook off,then got a closer look with the other cats.