Jump to content
Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Recommended Posts

Yay! Now I need a mate. I love this pairing!

 

I REALLY need a mate for this lady. I worked hard on this lineage! Ruby_Eyes helped so much! Thank you, by the way! I would probably already have a mate if my 2G Tea and Monarch pairs didn't produce ONLY 3G Teas when I need a 3G Monarch. EGs can be super annoying...but wow, are they worth it. I love my Monarch/Tea and Striped/Sunsong lineage. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/5/2019 at 10:03 AM, Suzumiya said:

Yay! Now I need a mate. I love this pairing!

 

I REALLY need a mate for this lady. I worked hard on this lineage! Ruby_Eyes helped so much! Thank you, by the way! I would probably already have a mate if my 2G Tea and Monarch pairs didn't produce ONLY 3G Teas when I need a 3G Monarch. EGs can be super annoying...but wow, are they worth it. I love my Monarch/Tea and Striped/Sunsong lineage. 

 

Those are really pretty.  Never would have thought of pairing those together.  

I feel like sometimes flipping around which mate you pick first when you breed sometimes works, or maybe i was just going to get what i wanted that time regardless.  who knows.  

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Does anyone think this other Monarch pairing is pretty enough to start a lineage with? I've never used Candelabra dragons. https://dragcave.net/lineage/ps94I

i like it.  i think the candelabra brings out the monarch's wing color more.  

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Wow, I love the Stone / Ridgewing pairing!

Poke me when you have room to spare for any gen between 2 and 4 if you'd like some :)

Share this post


Link to post

It has been quite a while since I posted in this thread - but I just had to share...  Doing such a happy dance!!

 

I've been working on this lineage project and I just bred the final dragon / goal - it is an 8th generation!

 

It contains all Clan Mystal CBs - two of each holiday dragon released to date on DC - in order of release!!!  I'm very proud of this one!  :)

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FgvF7

 

I call it my : Clan Mystal Holiday Magic Lineage

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, LadyAmlaruil2 said:

It has been quite a while since I posted in this thread - but I just had to share...  Doing such a happy dance!!

 

I've been working on this lineage project and I just bred the final dragon / goal - it is an 8th generation!

 

It contains all Clan Mystal CBs - two of each holiday dragon released to date on DC - in order of release!!!  I'm very proud of this one!  :)

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FgvF7

 

I call it my : Clan Mystal Holiday Magic Lineage

 

Oh my! I bow to your awesomeness!

 

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@LadyAmlaruil2

WOW! :blink: That is awesome!

 

I finished my rocky rainbow: https://dragcave.net/lineage/jnOim :)

Amazing!

 

I love to see the ideas that people in this thread come up with. I wish it were as active as it used to be!

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I love to see the ideas that people in this thread come up with. I wish it were as active as it used to be!

Well, larger lineages require LOTS of activity XD just not so much with posting.

Share this post


Link to post

Ahhh. Got both a Tea and Monarch version of this lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/57zc1. I also bred them together, Game of Thrones style. Hope whoever gets the baby doesn't mind lots of inbreeding.

 

Now I need a Truffle to continue this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/f75xw (trust me, it looks impressive at night when the Spirit Wards light up)

 

And a Monarch for this (I decided to do it, and I love it!) https://dragcave.net/lineage/NnKTo

Share this post


Link to post

I have finally reached the 60th generation of my pb, very inbred, golden wyvern line!
Started this line back in January of 2012, when I got the two caveborn originators of the lienage.

Share this post


Link to post

Wow! Just wow! That is dedication. :o

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Stripey said:

I have finally reached the 60th generation of my pb, very inbred, golden wyvern line!
Started this line back in January of 2012, when I got the two caveborn originators of the lienage.

 

Very awesome!

Share this post


Link to post

While I wait to breed a shimmer sibling to this 4th gen guardian, I find myself wanting to breed it to something.  Any suggestions on a possible pairing?

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@Stripey 60 generations ?! Wow ! The first generations are from early 2012 - that's about when I started on DC ! 😮

 

@Suzumiya I love that Monarch/Candelabra combi, they look great together ! Might have to steal that idea one day...

 

@Ruby Eyes Rocky Rainbow ? Sounds like some kind of ice cream (but maybe that's the summer heat frying my brain). 😃 Beautiful lineage. And I guess it will stay a mystery forever where all those Stones came from... Had a Mountain dragon that got eroded, maybe ?

 

@LadyAmlaruil2 The "Clan Mystal Holiday Magic Lineage" is just... magical ! And amazing ! I always like such "collect them all in one" lineages, and to see one with all holidays in order of release is very impressive ! I'm looking forward to your post here in early 2030, when you have bred a mate for this beauty ! 😉😉

 

@Ytak Maybe use Lunar Heralds as stand-ins for the Shimmers ? (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Blue for Jewel)

 

And because sometimes whining seems to help...

I've been working on my "Everchanging Dragons" lineage for a while now. Made progress, some faster, some slower, but all in all it worked out quite well. And now I'm stuck, trying to get the last egg !

This 6th gen has to be a Chrono Xeno. But all I get (besides Stripes from the mother) are Mageias.      

The problem started when I got stuck trying to get any non-Mageia Xenos from this guy. So I decided to make an alternate 4th gen pair, got a Gaia. That one gave me a 5th gen Mageia. And now here we go again. Now both Mageias, bred every week, only spit out more Mageias.

Are those stupid Mageias (I know, I know, they are not stupid, usually I really like them...) even capable of breeding other Xeno variants when bred to a non-CB non-Xeno ? Anyone has an example they can show me, to lift my spirits ?

I mean, this is ridiculous:

1st gen: Pyro bred an Astrapi in 1st try (with CB Alpine partner)

2nd gen: Astrapi bred 7 Astrapis, 6 Geodes, then 1 Chrono (after that 5 Geodes, 2 Astrapis and then 1 Thalassa)

3rd gen: Thalassa bred 5 Thalassas, 1 Seasonal, then 1 Mageia (after that 1 Seasonal, then 1 Gaia)

4th gen: Gaia bred 3 Gaias, 5 Avatars, then 1 Mageia

4th gen: Mageia bred 23 (!) Mageias, 24 Avatars, NO other Xeno (so far), some abandoned Mageia/Avatar eggs may have died and are not included

5th gen: Mageia bred 12 Mageias, 14 Stripes, NO other Xeno (so far), some abandoned Mageia eggs may have died (some Stripes definitely did) and are not included

I'm starting to fear the Mageias are bugged... 🙁

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Share this post


Link to post

@Lantean_Pegasus  

On 7/25/2019 at 8:01 AM, Lantean_Pegasus said:

@Ytak Maybe use Lunar Heralds as stand-ins for the Shimmers ? (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Blue for Jewel)

 

Hmmm.  You are on to something there.  They possess sufficiently similar coloring and I do have plenty of lunar heralds...

 

Many thanks to @angelicdragonpuppy to accepting my offer and request around the Christmas holiday breeding season (I bred, influenced, and hatched two mistletoes, in case of refusals and teleported them over).  Thanks to that I am now able to incorporate a mistletoe alt into my guardian X mistletoe checker:D  

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@Ytak The Heralds are a bit more colourful than the Shimmers, but I'd hope they are close enough.

That Guardian/Mistletoe checker is beautiful ! And that spriter's alt looks so gorgeous with the Guardian, now I'm sorry we won't see a complete checker like that. (The crux of spriter's alts, I suppose. ;))

 

Edit: Hey, the whining a few posts up did help (a little) ! After 1 1/2 years of trying I got a different Xeno out of that Mageia !!! Now I have a second pair I can try every week for that final Chrono. 😃

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.