Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

every time i look it is fogged cuz it is still giving me the broken link screen.  

congrats on finishing the lineage even though i have not been able to see it.  i'm sure it's pretty.

Sigh...

Got all the way to the end of the project and now this. I mean, I've had plenty of miscolors before, but not this many and from the final pairing too. Just ugh.

@Nerruse Beautiful lineage. And impressive, too. Are those all the Babylon 5 episodes ? (I'm not sure how many the series had, but it should fit the number.)

But 7 misses on a 50/50 chance - that's just mean ! I hope they will come round in the next try, best of luck to you !

17 hours ago, Nerruse said:

Sigh...

Got all the way to the end of the project and now this. I mean, I've had plenty of miscolors before, but not this many and from the final pairing too. Just ugh.

you have far more patience than i...

26 minutes ago, Nerruse said:

Finally! The Babylon project lineage is finally completed, only took 4 years...

Congratulations! Glad you finally got the right color for that one. I admire your patience! I have done some Nebula lineages but they were checkers with something less difficult and never went past gen 5.

On 3/3/2019 at 7:05 PM, Nerruse said:

Finally! The Babylon project lineage is finally completed, only took 4 years...

i agree with purple haze although mine i don't think went past 4th gen.  

On 3/7/2019 at 7:25 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I don't even know how this started, but it became some sort of speech impediment: https://dragcave.net/lineage/gvPEx

(This would happen if you chew the wrong kind of flower. Can you guess which?)

This one was nice and easy: https://dragcave.net/lineage/7qLLO

Blue Zyus look great with Daydream ladies :D

that's cool!  i didn't think of that pairing.

Never have I chanted to "Don't refuse" mantra as much as I did this time.  And they didn't refuse!  Ultimately, I will need to get a shimmer out of them for this guy's future mate.  But, for now, I'm relieved.

Here are my mini Valentine holiday X guardian checkers (3rd gens though a few actually do have appropriate mates for next year.  Yay!).  Some look better than others with the guardians than others.  If this inspires anyone, ask and I'll get you a sibling.

Alt Sweetling

Sweetling (I asked and got it  :D, also have a guardian sib so the alt sweetling has a mate for next year)

Rosebud

Arsani

Heartseeker (I have an appropriate mate for him :))

Radiant Angel

Mutamore

I didn't have a mate ready for the soulstone so I didn't get a soulstone 3rd gen guardian checker this year.  Oops.  😛

@Ruby Eyes, they're missing because I didn't breed any this year.  XD  It's not that I don't have any.  It'll take planning and work to bring it out to 6th gen.

43 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Need green vibes: https://dragcave.net/lineage/0KIrv

And then I consider it done - Gemshards are evil.

Sending green vibes! I have worked enough with Gemshards to know all about their evil ways! XD

That is a lovely lineage!

Edited by purplehaze

Yep, Gemshards love to mock us !

(Me, I usually need blue. And get red/green. ;))

*sends lots of green vibes*

And I got blue ... again.

This is not finished yet XD

*sigh* Fun with Gemshards - a neverending entertainment !

Better luck next time !

Yay! Now I need a mate. I love this pairing!

I REALLY need a mate for this lady. I worked hard on this lineage! Ruby_Eyes helped so much! Thank you, by the way! I would probably already have a mate if my 2G Tea and Monarch pairs didn't produce ONLY 3G Teas when I need a 3G Monarch. EGs can be super annoying...but wow, are they worth it. I love my Monarch/Tea and Striped/Sunsong lineage. 

On 5/5/2019 at 10:03 AM, Suzumiya said:

Yay! Now I need a mate. I love this pairing!

I REALLY need a mate for this lady. I worked hard on this lineage! Ruby_Eyes helped so much! Thank you, by the way! I would probably already have a mate if my 2G Tea and Monarch pairs didn't produce ONLY 3G Teas when I need a 3G Monarch. EGs can be super annoying...but wow, are they worth it. I love my Monarch/Tea and Striped/Sunsong lineage. 

Those are really pretty.  Never would have thought of pairing those together.  

I feel like sometimes flipping around which mate you pick first when you breed sometimes works, or maybe i was just going to get what i wanted that time regardless.  who knows.