Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'm currently working towards this and in the meantime have a temp mate for the top half. They just gave me a shimmer so I wanted to see if anyone can use this 5EG gold shimmer in a project or even as a temp mate? If so, please PM. (I'm not asking for anything in trade, just want to see if it can go somewhere useful before I toss it in the air.)

Sent to a new home. smile.gif

Edited by miaou

I want to do it both ways. But as I have 12 male Graves and only 4 female Graves, I decided to start with the males, to see the effect a bit better.

I'll most probably ask around for 2nd Gens rather soonish xd.png

I'm happy to breed you a bunch of 2nd gens when they're off cool down.

Amazon_warrior - that Alt Black is beautiful!! Congratulations

This might be my latest source of nail-chewing frustration! tongue.gif Unfortunately, I don't remember which (if any) of my breeding-stock CB Nebulae come from the Alpine and my attempt at test breedings wasn't helpful - I got lots of nothing, a couple of Nebulae (of which Missy up there is one) and a brown Copper. But I still need a couple more red Nebbies for my scroll goals, so I'll be stalking the Alpine (along with *every*one else tongue.gif) for them once the new release crazy calms down a bit. smile.gif Edited by Amazon_warrior

This might be my latest source of nail-chewing frustration!  tongue.gif  Unfortunately, I don't remember which (if any) of my breeding-stock CB Nebulae come from the Alpine and my attempt at test breedings wasn't helpful - I got lots of nothing, a couple of Nebulae (of which Missy up there is one) and a brown Copper.  But I still need a couple more red Nebbies for my scroll goals, so I'll be stalking the Alpine (along with *every*one else tongue.gif) for them once the new release crazy calms down a bit.  smile.gif

I quite like that combination, too, but I have enough frustration right now with my Green Nebula x Black and my Orange Nebula x Sunsong. (Oh, and I forgot my Purple Nebula x Purples!) Don't think I'll be trying another Nebula checker any time soon. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I quite like that combination, too, but I have enough frustration right now with my Green Nebula x Black and my Orange Nebula x Sunsong. (Oh, and I forgot my Purple Nebula x Purples!) Don't think I'll be trying another Nebula checker any time soon. wink.gif

I think I may only have enough mental fortitude to take it up to 4th gen! xd.png But then again, I was also plotting a 4G green Neb x verdigris Copper line to go with it because I'm masochistic like that. laugh.gif

That Seragamma x Grave looks fantastic thumbs_up.png

I have some progress with my projects. I bred this and this. If my new RB likes his future Silver mate next week I'll have 5th gen biggrin.gif

alliana1 - Both SO pretty!

My dragons seem to be on strike at the moment sad.gif

Edited by nooey

apparently I am not going to get a blood swap sad.gif

so if you can use this autumn x Gold checker influenced female

please PM me

on a happier note I bred

this shiny

only need a copper and all my Halloween projects will be done until next season

and Finally, a Festive color to finish this winter magi project

once I get an egg from my gold pair I plan on a 4th gen using all the colors in one

YES! http://dragcave.net/lineage/H5o8X biggrin.giflaugh.gif

@dragonpuck

I tried my two female Golds, all I got was an Autumn egg...

If you can use it, just tell me so. I love your lineage by the way, and would be happy to continue trying for a Gold 2nd Gen for you.

Edited by lilysally

Pokes head in and looks around. So I bred this http://dragcave.net/lineage/n6tWt and am trying to figure out what next? Call it finished? Wait fo another pygmy to be released? Reverse it. Start with to 2 Dark Myst then breed to Nilia then so on.

Figured if anyone could help decide someone here could.

Pokes head in and looks around. So I bred this http://dragcave.net/lineage/n6tWt and am trying to figure out what next? Call it finished? Wait fo another pygmy to be released? Reverse it. Start with to 2 Dark Myst then breed to Nilia then so on.

I think it's lovely and would be well proud to call it finished smile.gif

It is nice as it is, but I think it would also be awesome to do as you suggest and start with 2 Dark Myst and sort of do a reverse of it as a mate.

I'm working on White X White-Winged Angel Checkerss and my sister is working on BBW X Angel Checkerss. It seems we could use some help:

Need:

3G BBW from BBW X Snow Angel Checker unrelated to Her or Her

3G White from White X Snow Angel Checker (All White Wings) unrelated to Her

Thanks!

This White is the best I can do for you. Let me know if you want one.

@ Zeldarax, I tried all 3 of my pairs and one of them gave an Autumn, but then I saw the lineage and realized it has the same dragons like your Gold. I can try again next week - one more time before the winter.

@ Sarah864, I can try to breed you a 5th gen Nebula like this or a 5th gen like this. Or if you prefer double Nebula checker I can try to breed you 4th gens from both and then you can combine them. Let me know if you are interested in any of this.

I got some pretty metallics this week. A 4th gen Gold from m Autumn checker and a 5th gen Silver from m Tan Ridgewing. And my 4th gens f Silver/m Royal Blue liked each other. Eventually I'll get and a Silver from them biggrin.gif

Though to be honest I'm more excited about my PB Seragamma project. I bred this 6th gen and I'm crossing fingers she will like her mate.

@alliana1 4gens from both would be awesome! biggrin.gif Let me know what you want from my scroll in exchange, everything's fair game except the dragons stated before but that shouldn't matter much since they don't have the most wanted lineages anyway~