Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

And actually, I have another Frill x Stripe Line that I haven't gotten around to finishing, so I think I'll take you up on that offer. Though I only have room for one egg at the moment, two once my Tinsel hatches.

I need 4 2nd Gen Green Stripes from Male Frills, so whatever you can shove my way would be a huge help. =3

Look out, tikigurl91, you just inspired me to breed this to go with her. I only have the one CB male frill, though, so I'll have to trade or beg if I want to go further than 3rd gen. Still, I'm with you, what a nice line idea for the frills!

@Shamiir - I have PB blacks all over the place that I need to organize. Yours is a thing of beauty! Go 9th gen!!

Speaking of Frills----

I can offer siblings of Frill Spirit from mirrored frills . the top 3rd gen is from dragons I own and I think I can breed another 3rd gen mirror-- I have a male and female CB Frill, which I am willing to breed on request--- although I am locked up right now rolleyes.gif for about 5 hours

@stardust: I have 2 CB Male Frills (both of which are available to breed right now), so I'd be more than happy to breed you some 2nd Gen Stripes from them. smile.gif

@dragonpuck: I'm always up for more Frilly Stripes, but I'm pretty tight on egg space now, so I'll have to bug you later about it. =3

@AW: Haha, speaking of Frilly Stripes. tongue.gif

And actually, I have another Frill x Stripe Line that I haven't gotten around to finishing, so I think I'll take you up on that offer. Though I only have room for one egg at the moment, two once my Tinsel hatches.

I need 4 2nd Gen Green Stripes from Male Frills, so whatever you can shove my way would be a huge help. =3

lol, can you guys tell I really like Frill x Stripe? xd.png

Oooo, pretty! wub.gif I'm locked at the moment, but if I can wiggle a bit of room then I'll see what I can do. I have 5 male CB Frills I can try, so there's a good chance I'll be able to send you something. smile.gif

Oooo, pretty!  wub.gif  I'm locked at the moment, but if I can wiggle a bit of room then I'll see what I can do.  I have 5 male CB Frills I can try, so there's a good chance I'll be able to send you something.  smile.gif

Ohh, lucky! I wish I would have grabbed more Frills while I could ( and that I wouldn't have frozen my other CB Female Frill >.< ).

I'm locked too until this stubborn Tinsel hatches. Then I'll only have one more spot until tonight when my Dorsal hatches (then I'm locked again for a little while), so no rush. smile.gif

Edit:: Forgot to mention that I have this pretty and I'm looking for a swap, so if anyone has one to swap with, let me know. =3

Edited by tikigurl91

Thanks for the offers of help with the blacks. I think I have enough to go on with for the time being tho.

Re the frill/stripes

I could remember breeding my frills with stripes.... but on checking, I only have striped eggs from the combo.

So I can only help with the stripe side, not with the frill 2nd gen.

ps, purpledragonclaw is showing off a pretty stripe/frill from Daydreamer09 in the Great Lineages Found in AP thread. lol

Edited by Shamiir

I have an even gen dilemma. I traded for this beautiful darling during Halloween breeding, but now have no good mate for her. Ideally she should be paired with a 2nd gen silver tinsel from Shadow Walker, but I don't know if I can arrange for a 2nd gen silver tinsel from a male silver tinsel and female shadow walker. So, suggestions?

I can do female regular cb shadow walker with male silver.

cb alt shadow walker with male silver.

Something else?

And if any of you know of a cb male silver tinsel owner who likes even gens and would be willing to discuss a trade, can you hook me up?

Personally, I'd love to see a male silver shimmer with a regular shadow walker. It wouldn't be perfect symmetry but I think they'd compliment each other well.

Soon I will be able to breed this. smile.gif  (Those two eggs autoed, I just wanted to see if everyone was compatible.)

I also bred this and this during Halloween - soon I will have my 5th gen Marrow/Purple checker finished.

I want to say thank you Amazon_warrior for the heads up on the greenwings. To my great surprise I managed to catch both of them. They are compatable and I wanted to offer their first egg to the thread. As I don't believe we are allowed to leave gift links here, send me a PM if you want to give this egg a home. (Just in case my inbox is full you can use my email.)

edit: Egg has found a home, if you missed it and are interested feel free to PM me. smile.gif

Edited by Dracaena

So until next year when I can get the Halloween halves, I decided to try this.

I was happily surprised they both gave eggs *and* of the proper breed.

I have two more pairs that are growing up, so fingers crossed I make it to 5Gs, laugh.gif .

I have no idea what to name my Graves......

So until next year when I can get the Halloween halves, I decided to try this.

I was happily surprised they both gave eggs *and* of the proper breed.

I have two more pairs that are growing up, so fingers crossed I make it to 5Gs, laugh.gif .

I have no idea what to name my Graves......

That looks very nice, but I think it will look even better if it is prefect mirror checker.

These two didn't produce egg, but atleast didn't refuse. But I got this biggrin.gif Now, if it turns to be green it will be even better laugh.gif

So guys, I want an opinion on something ...

I'm not sure how many people remember that I completed a rainbow holly a few months ago, but lately I've been considering doing some more of them.

The main question I have is, if I made another rainbow holiday lineage but using different base dragons, would it be distracting? So say, instead of sunstones as a red dragon, I used royal crimsons? Both rainbow lineages will eventually be bred together. Ideally, I would love to use all different breeds, but some colors are extremely limited in choices.

At the moment, I know I want to use HeartSeekers as the holiday dragon. The following dragons are what I'm considering for colors:

red: royal crimson, red, flamingo wyvern

orange: "red" copper, magi*, magma

yellow: sunsong, brimstone, harvest, imperial fleshcrownes, pillow

green: canopy, green, neotropical, bbw

blue: swallowtail, daydream, guardian, "blue" copper

darker blue: royal blue, electric

purple: purple ridgewing

white: lumina, black tip, albino

*there are very few orange dragons out there, so ... xd.png

Edited by xdlugia

@xdlugia I don't see using different base breeds as distracting. smile.gif I think it will look very nice and the two should look good together.

I agree that we need more orange dragon breeds! At least we finally have more yellow/gold ones.

xdlugia, I don't think it would be distracting. You could duplicate some breeds of the previous project as tie-ins to draw the two together, but using new breeds would be fine. I think the royal crimson would make a handsome red breed next to the Seekers, and would not at all detract from the sunstones, same with some of the other possible choices you have up. I see you're considering magmas, and as a note, because of their backs, magmas tend to look rather dark in a lineage. It's not a bad look, but something to take into consideration. They're also kinda tricky to breed.

Thank you for telling me. To be honest, for the orange section, I was just listing anything that might remotely resemble orange. xd.png Unfortunately, Magis are the only pure orange dragon. Well, the only one that can be CB.

For the moment, I think I've settled with the Flamingos, Red Copper, Pillow, BBW, Guardian, Royal Blue, Purple Ridgewing, and Black Tip dragons. If I happen to make more holiday rainbows, I'll likely alternate between using Magis and Red Coppers.

So guys, I want an opinion on something ...

I'm not sure how many people remember that I completed a rainbow holly a few months ago, but lately I've been considering doing some more of them.

The main question I have is, if I made another rainbow holiday lineage but using different base dragons, would it be distracting? So say, instead of sunstones as a red dragon, I used royal crimsons? Both rainbow lineages will eventually be bred together. Ideally, I would love to use all different breeds, but some colors are extremely limited in choices.

At the moment, I know I want to use HeartSeekers as the holiday dragon. The following dragons are what I'm considering for colors:

red: royal crimson, red, flamingo wyvern

orange: "red" copper, magi*, magma

yellow: sunsong, brimstone, harvest, imperial fleshcrownes, pillow

green: canopy, green, neotropical, bbw

blue: swallowtail, daydream, guardian, "blue" copper

darker blue: royal blue, electric

purple: purple ridgewing

white: lumina, black tip, albino

*there are very few orange dragons out there, so ... xd.png

I used Sunstones as an orange dragon, but I definitely agree we need more orange coloured dragons! (I see you already used them as a red dragon in your Holly lineage too.) Also more red coloured dragons that aren't Holidays would be nice. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, it's a fantastic project you're doing, can't wait to see the results! biggrin.gif

That looks very nice, but I think it will look even better if it is prefect mirror checker.

You would have to mention that! I think you're probably right, but since I have the pieces, I think I'll finish the regular one first, then maybe mirror both halves, then put *those* together....so many ideas, not enough time or eggslots! laugh.gif

Any could help me find a mate for her her?

Would really love a Red Dorsal mate for her, and the lineage to be close to same as her.

But a red would be great too smile.gif

Yayyy! Lookie what I got! Thanks again stardust for telling me about Daydream, and thank you Daydream for the lovely of course. <33

Now... ooonnee more and I'll be ecstatic. Anyone? biggrin.gif

(Even if you just have a 2nd Gen Frill from Stripe, I can probably find a 2nd Gen Stripe to go with it)

@amamiya: The best I can do is This. It's not a Dorsal, but it's got Hollies, Reds, and Valentines. Interested?

Edited by tikigurl91

ACK!!! I can't believe it!!! My only 2 "owned" CB Green Opals REFUSED each other... Have other Green Opals that were EG that I got from other people so I started an EG PB line and of course... MINE ended up HATING each other!!!! Must find new CB Green Opals... sad.gif

ACK!!!  I can't believe it!!!  My only 2 "owned" CB Green Opals REFUSED each other...  Have other Green Opals that were EG that I got from other people so I started an EG PB line and of course... MINE ended up HATING each other!!!!  Must find new CB Green Opals...  sad.gif

I know this woe all to well! I've been trying to make a PB green opal line as well. I finally got a 2nd CB last night, bred them, and they refused. I've had five refusals so far trying to match up the 2nd and third gens I got from people. Opals are a pain in the butt tongue.gif

Edit:

@amamiya_ritsukabi29

I can breed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/agCiJ It's a combo of gold, red, green, and holly.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Woot, finally , another finished project it must be something about my scroll dry.gif I seem to have a hard time getting Thunders.

I am STILL trying for a Orange/red Nebula from my Lurker rolleyes.gif hopefully 3rd time is the charm

sorry to hear about everyone's green opals. i don't think i have tried mine yet due to having too many projects going.

@dragonpuck

congrats on the pink x thunder project. i like the contrast of the two!

*sends orange vibes*

@amamiya: The best I can do is This. It's not a Dorsal, but it's got Hollies, Reds, and Valentines. Interested?

Oh that would be really nice mate for her. =)

@amamiya_ritsukabi29

I can breed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/agCiJ It's a combo of gold, red, green, and holly.

Thanks for the offer, but tikigurl91's 4th gen would be a close match to the holly. Sorry =(