RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Stream is tomorrow. Hope we have enough ammo. That base is not going to be easy to break into. Need to make sure I have plenty of health packs.

Oh look, another heart-to-heart talk where you swore with all your heart to change that turned out to be another bunch of bull three days later. Yay.

Congratulations! Guess who just won the Most Toxic Mother award for the ten thousandth time in a row? I wish I had somewhere else to go and wasn’t terrified by the idea of driving, because at this rate it’s going to take me years to truly recover from how much you’ve single handedly damaged me in just the last three.

do I consider it a migraine if it's period related and hasn't gone away for a while or is it just a stupid headache that's lingering? I really do not know the difference.

Did I really not bookmark that super-helpful guide on how to restuff a stuffie? Poor Beary-Bear is getting awful flat, I really need to get her plumped up again.

1 hour ago, WaterScorpion said:

do I consider it a migraine if it's period related and hasn't gone away for a while or is it just a stupid headache that's lingering? I really do not know the difference.

While everyone is different, I get them too, and for me they are indeed migraines. If it makes you nauseous, dizzy, you're more sensitive to light and sound and it lasts for more than a few hours, its very likely a migraine. 

-------------------

Dude, you can't blame a game for performance issues on your computer and say it works different based on the machine. That literally means it's the computer you try to run it on that has the issue, not the game itself. In trying to be a smart know-it-all you just proved your ignorance and you rude attitude proved your bigotry. My roommate built my computer and it runs high performance games just fine. Just because you don't like the brand doesn't mean it's trash. You just need to Get Gud. 

21 hours ago, Syiren said:

While everyone is different, I get them too, and for me they are indeed migraines. If it makes you nauseous, dizzy, you're more sensitive to light and sound and it lasts for more than a few hours, its very likely a migraine. 

ah, yeah, maybe. wondered if it was also cuz I wasn't getting enough liquids

yeah, not surprising this will take an hour long

I mean, yeah, hard to say what it will do if you put it on a different wash setting; maybe it will work if you have all the specifics you want?

dude.. are you pigging out tonight?? you just ate a ton of solids and now you’re downing this bottle like you haven’t eaten in days…

I really need to go to bed soon. But I'm not tired yet. And I need to make the Walmart list because I'm not going to want to do it so early in the morning. I really hate doing big shopping trips so early. I just really really hope she actually picks me up on time this time. 

Well, insomnia was not fun, but I’m very confused as to why I feel much more rested than I ever do when I can fall asleep right away and get more hours of sleep. Am I oversleeping? Probably. I do like sleep.

I feel like we were very unprepared and am secretly glad we didn't win first place. I'm happy with second, thank you. ^^;

8 hours ago, sugarfreesugar said:

You are both rude and boring and I don't know which is worse.

Yep. Rude is worse. Cool ya damn jets and be nice. 😠

FINALLY, I get my first Scourgekeeper egg. This was way too much trouble just so I could freeze some hatchlings. Why the frick are these guys such horrid breeders it is easier to get an egg from a metal pair-

i should draw today!

17 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

FINALLY, I get my first Scourgekeeper egg. This was way too much trouble just so I could freeze some hatchlings. Why the frick are these guys such horrid breeders it is easier to get an egg from a metal pair-

really feeling this….. 😔 my SKs are going on week 12 of “sorry, no egg! :))))))”

maybe if we get to a 1000 good wishes it'll be like sadako and the 1000 cranes and we can get a super good wish.

1 hour ago, ednfall said:

i should draw today!

I tell myself that quite often...*sigh*