RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

aww omg the cracked egg with the lil eyes…. i love these guys….

1 hour ago, ednfall said:

aww omg the cracked egg with the lil eyes…. i love these guys….

Wait until you see the Witchlights which will be available the week before October 31st.

Ugh... I walked outside to schedule an appointment and when I walked back inside, nausea hit.

Also we haven't had rain in a week, yet mosquitoes...

It's almost time for the hummingbirds to leave for Mexico as Hurricane Ian is making its way into the Gulf.

21 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Wasn't my This little egg blends in to the sand. labeled Desert and not Coast last night?

There was a glitch or error and it was supposed to be exclusive to the coast. They fixed it within the first 30 mins to an hour of the release. I got one from either the jungle or desert that was changed to the coast as well. 

------------------------------

Only good thing about going to bed with a migraine is it makes it easier to get up early the next day. 

I got up early because of the dang noise from the gardeners. Then the noise stopped, for long enough that I considered trying to go back to sleep. Aaaand now it's back. I hate these noises. (Also, last week the gardeners were here on *three* separate days, what on earth are they doing that needs three separate days in one week?)

I don’t care about dragon codes, I said. I don’t see the point in code collecting, I said. That sure went out the window as soon as I got a tinsel with the code “MENM8”.

Why on earth did my second ND go and sort with the Zyumorphs when she grew up? Child, you are not a Zyumorph anymore, and you are not a zombie so you have no reason to sort with your old breed after transformation.

My first holiday event on Dragon Cave  is coming up.... I’m glad I got to a gold trophy as soon as I did...

... Which probably doesn’t seem soon when you look at the date my scroll was created, but seeing as I’ve only been actually playing for four months, it’s soon.

So... Can one make posts here that actually count as real posts? Well that's totally awesome! 

i really really really don’t want to do this anymore. so much dust.. moving sucks…

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

I have to dust my house today because I'm allergic to dust.

This is counterproductive because you'll be adding dust to the air.

didn't know it was possible to cramp your hand from clicking too much. ow.

🙃I still have a headache...or not.

Edited by anonymous

bud, you’re cute and all, but right now i would like it if you would stop. unless you can magically start helping me pack too