RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

If I could trade I would I guess. But not my head or anything. Maybe a pinky finger.

53 minutes ago, anonymous said:

If I could trade I would I guess. But not my head or anything. Maybe a pinky finger.

What about brains?

there were several times when we'd be doing a group thing and we'll be reading this document and I'll be the one reading it with the top of the paper facing me and then the other person will notice and be like "here, you can read it now" and turn the paper around and I'll be like "nah, it's okay, I can read upside-down"

I'm both sad that I couldn't really game today, and happy because that let me hatch a bunch of pokemon on VA. also ho did I go from 16K stored clicks to over 20K? Did I really click that much?! o.O;

I’m sorry, Glaucus Drakes, but Berrydrakes are my new absolute favorite drake now.

Holy gosh and they would pair so well with Tatterdrakes in a lineage????? I FINALLY HAVE DRAKE BREEDING PLANS AAAAAA I NEED THIS I NEED IT NOW

HURRY UP AND HATCH, AUTUMN EGG

Edited by StarKaabi

12 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

HURRY UP AND HATCH, AUTUMN EGG

I can help.

TdGy.gif

Screenshot_20220930-002738_Chrome.jpg

🔪

9 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I can help.

TdGy.gif

Screenshot_20220930-002738_Chrome.jpg

🔪

Oh no I finally JUST got out of my habit of constantly trying to force eggs and you are going to bring it BACK-

EDIT— Yup. Just like that it is back.

Must resist kill button must resist kill button must resist kill button

Edited by StarKaabi

WHY is this song stuck in my head?? Listened to a song I'd never heard before, realized it hit too close to home and made me upset, told myself I wasn't going to listen to it again. But it won't get out of my dang head. I've listened to dozens of other songs since then, why is this one still playing in my head??

The RNG of forcing eggs was actually pretty fun and my kill turns need to be useful for something... and I’m not remotely interested in zombies... so hmm...

17 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

The RNG of forcing eggs was actually pretty fun and my kill turns need to be useful for something... and I’m not remotely interested in zombies... so hmm...

The very best odds of getting an Undead dragon is on October 31st at midnight DC time. People start looking for Vampire eggs, but since failed Vampire bites count as kills, you have to stop biting in mid-month.

What do you mean you're not interested in zombies???

(at myself) bite your tongue, bite your tongue, bite your tongue…. be one of the few adults in this situation…

Holy crap is that the time?! Why am I still at the computer! Ack! Curse my ADHD and getting sidetracked!

I just woke up 10 minutes ago. It WILL be naptime soon.

Ugh... new person at pharmacy + flucucating phone signal + wind = useless attempt to get prescriptions refilled

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

It's amazing how many emails I get!

Text like a Zoomer instead.

I'm making hamburger helper. With enough catsup anything is edible.

Whhen I wear braids I feel like Pollyanna.

2 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Whhen I wear braids I feel like Pollyanna.

Omg same! And I had a dress when I was a kid that was nearly identical to the yellow one she wore, I always called it my Pollyanna dress. 

... Now I can't even remember what thought I was going to post because all I'm thinking is it's been years since I've actually watched the original Pollyanna and I really need to watch it again.

hm. cheesecake sounds good right now! but i can’t get any :( 

hmm... I need a soda, but am comfy at my desk. wish I could teleport the can to my desk. 

I'm eating chocolate and I already brushed my teeth...