RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

On 9/21/2022 at 8:21 PM, WaterScorpion said:

:D.........I'll see myself out

my roommate just posted this to one of the discord channels we go on. Made me do a double take for a second, lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That was weird weather this morning. Just glad I woke up right before that close thunder crash boomed. 

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

my roommate just posted this to one of the discord channels we go on. Made me do a double take for a second, lol.

haha, I had that happen to me once. two different discord threads posted the same meme and I was like ".....wow" (there was a span of a few hours between them, but still)

yeah, I'm not really paying attention either Tom

17 minutes ago, ednfall said:

this song needs to get out of my head….

Preach. I have had, "We don't Talk about Bruno." stuck in my head all evening.

15 hours ago, ednfall said:

this song needs to get out of my head….

Definitely. I'm stuck with "Numb Little Bug". :P

Blerg.

Crazy day, little sleep, too early to go to bed, bored as heck. Might just say heck with it and go to bed anyway.

Yesterday was the Autumn Equinox.

Today in trade: CB Summer please. CB Summer please. 2 CB Summers please.

21 hours ago, Syiren said:

Crazy day, little sleep, too early to go to bed, bored as heck. Might just say heck with it and go to bed anyway.

I read that as Crazy little sheep. XD

I wonder where I put that?

Oh stars two hours left.... I shouldn’t be nervous because I have this completely set up for success but I’m worried anyway... I hope I get to finish dinner in time...

And then, I have to do this all again tomorrow...

Maybe I should AR it just to get it cracked now and then just try to turn it later... hmm... but probably not...

On 9/22/2022 at 9:26 PM, Syiren said:

Preach. I have had, "We don't Talk about Bruno." stuck in my head all evening.

yeah, that's one of the songs stuck in my head as well. the one right now is the one from bugsnax though X(

Ack! Wasn't expecting a new release! I was on another game site clicking away to hatch pokemon. wow. Thank goodness my roommate was on top of it.

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Ack! Wasn't expecting a new release! I was on another game site clicking away to hatch pokemon. wow. Thank goodness my roommate was on top of it.

The drop froze when it began. The eggs had no descriptions, either. 

This was a very fortunate development for me.

Wow, I’m glad I grabbed my ND fodder when I did. It hasn’t even been a full month since the last release. Then again, everyone stopped caring about Quonebbs pretty fast.

Looks like there’s a new drake and pygmy. I’m definitely glad for a new drake release. I love the little things. 

so tired.... iz finally locked with eggs. going to bed.

Wasn't my This little egg blends in to the sand. labeled Desert and not Coast last night?

15 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Wasn't my This little egg blends in to the sand. labeled Desert and not Coast last night?

There was an error last night where both breeds were appearing in all biomes, even though the pygmy was only supposed to be in the Coast. I’m imagining TJ corrected the locations on the ones that mistakenly came from the other biomes.

———

Can it be 5:30 already please?

I don’t want to rush the day away but I’m nervous and excited for later.

What's up with all the Saltkin demands in trade?

I thought I had a GMail code, but it's got double capital I's.